Milk Understanding

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Allow me to test you. If you have the Spirit of Christ , as I'm sure you will claim, you also have the mind of Christ.
If you know Scripture , there are many examples of what happens to the faither when the Spirit of Christ is sealed inside the human being.

But Scripture says nothing about what happens when you have the mind of Christ , you have to have the experience.
So tell me , what happens , and what is it like to have the mind of Christ?

I said
The Mind Of Christ
Phil 2:5-9
5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
1 Cor 4:6-7
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
7 For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
Matt 5:16
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Phil 2:12-14
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,
Phil 2:15-16
15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
John 14:10-15
10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
11 "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.
12 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
13 "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 "If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
1 Tim 6:17-19
17 Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.
18 Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share,
19 storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
2 Cor 10:17-18
17 But "he who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
18 For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.
John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you think your eyes are open or they are blind? Would a blind person know the difference?
Did you actually receive a revelation from God or are you like Joseph Smith and just imagine the revelation is from God when it's not?
Joseph Smith said, "I know what I received," but what he received was from hell. Muhammad said, "I know what I received," but what he received was from hell.
Paul tells us that there were many who claimed "revelations" from God, but they were deceiving spirits.
My skepticism is that "What you said" doesn't jibe with what God says. That is a problem and thus you may very well be falsely testifying.

I said
REVELATIONS OF JESUS CHRIST

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
Matt 18:20
20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
Gal 4:4-6
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Gal 1:11-12
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Matt 13:35
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
1 Cor 13:8-12
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
John 1:10-13
Him.
11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Heb 12:14-28
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
18 For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest,
19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore.
20 (For they could not endure what was commanded: "And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow."
21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
27 Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
(NKJ)
2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
1 Pet 2:8-12
8 and "A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
10 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
11 Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation.
Titus 2:13-15
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
2 Cor 3:1-6
1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you?
2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;
3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 3:34-36
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
2 Cor 5:17-19
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
XXX When one gets one verse at a time it is from the Holy Spirit. But when one gets three or more verses at one time it is the Lord Jesus giving them. And when one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ they will have one thing they couldnt get rid of. And that is to keep them humble. You know its Jesus giving you the revelations because of the abundance of the verses and the context they are used. And the way you receive them. When you meditate and you have questions that no one knows but you. And the verses start flowing and answering them questions that only God and Jesus could know. And the verses are what explain the answers to you. And Jesus will give you the verses the same way that the Holy Spirit gave them to you. The Holy Spirit always quoted just one or two verses. That is a normal revelation. But the revelations of Jesus Christ could be ten or twenty verses in a row, that is the revelations of Jesus Christ.

(NKJ)

[Rev 17:14
14 "These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those [who are] with Him [are] called, chosen, and faithful."
2 Cor 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:20
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(NKJ)

Col 2:9-13
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
(NKJ)

John 14:23-24
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:9
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:10-12
10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,
11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.
12 To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven-- things which angels desire to look into.
(NKJ)

Rev 19:10
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
(NKJ)

I Jn 5:10-13
10 He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.
11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

[Rom 8:5, 9-10
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. ...
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
10 And if Christ [is] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin, but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

[Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what [is] that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
[Tit 3:5
5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Allow me to test you. If you have the Spirit of Christ , as I'm sure you will claim, you also have the mind of Christ.
If you know Scripture , there are many examples of what happens to the faither when the Spirit of Christ is sealed inside the human being.

But Scripture says nothing about what happens when you have the mind of Christ , you have to have the experience.
So tell me , what happens , and what is it like to have the mind of Christ?

I said
If I do how would you know. If you don't understand the revelations yet.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you think your eyes are open or they are blind? Would a blind person know the difference?
Did you actually receive a revelation from God or are you like Joseph Smith and just imagine the revelation is from God when it's not?
Joseph Smith said, "I know what I received," but what he received was from hell. Muhammad said, "I know what I received," but what he received was from hell.
Paul tells us that there were many who claimed "revelations" from God, but they were deceiving spirits.
My skepticism is that "What you said" doesn't jibe with what God says. That is a problem and thus you may very well be falsely testifying.

I said
How would you know? If your not receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ yet.

MennoSota

You're not saying anything. Anyone can copy and paste Bible verses. Even Satan quoted scripture.
Squeaky, if you want to copy and paste scripture, go ahead. It doesn't make you a meat person rather than a milk person just because you copy and paste Bible verses.
One of the most vile preachers, who denied the deity of Jesus and cursed God from his unitarian/universalist pulpit (look up Duncan Littlefair) could quote more scripture than most pastors. Did that make him meat, milk or carnal?
Stop imagining you are teaching or mature in Christ just because you know how to cut and paste Bible verses. Instead, pray that what you say and how you share God's word is done in love, for the encouragement of the saints and with wisdom.
I said
REVELATIONS OF JESUS CHRIST

John 14:6
6Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
17Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
John 3:34
34"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
20"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
Gal 4:4-6
4But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
6And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
1 Cor 6:17
17But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Gal 1:11-12
11But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Matt 13:35
35that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
1 Cor 13:8-12
8Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
John 1:10-13
Him.
11He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
12But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
13who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 14:26
26"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
20"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
17Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Heb 12:14-28
14Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
16lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
18For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest,
19and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore.
20(For they could not endure what was commanded: "And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow."
21And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")
22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
23to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
25See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
26whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
27Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
(NKJ)
2 Cor 6:17-18
17Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18"I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
1 Pet 2:8-12
8and "A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.
9But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
10who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
11Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
12having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation.
Titus 2:13-15
13looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
14who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
15Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
2 Cor 3:1-6
1Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you?
2You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;
3clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
4And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 3:34-36
34"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35"The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36"He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
2 Cor 5:17-19
17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
18Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Gal 5:24-25
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
XXX When one gets one verse at a time it is from the Holy Spirit. But when one gets three or more verses at one time it is the Lord Jesus giving them. And when one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ they will have one thing they couldnt get rid of. And that is to keep them humble. You know its Jesus giving you the revelations because of the abundance of the verses and the context they are used. And the way you receive them. When you meditate and you have questions that no one knows but you. And the verses start flowing and answering them questions that only God and Jesus could know. And the verses are what explain the answers to you. And Jesus will give you the verses the same way that the Holy Spirit gave them to you. The Holy Spirit always quoted just one or two verses. That is a normal revelation. But the revelations of Jesus Christ could be ten or twenty verses in a row, that is the revelations of Jesus Christ.

(NKJ)

[Rev 17:14
14 "These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those [who are] with Him [are] called, chosen, and faithful."
2 Cor 12:7-9
7And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23"But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:20
20"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(NKJ)

Col 2:9-13
9For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
(NKJ)

John 14:23-24
23Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24"He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:9
9But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:10-12
10Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,
11searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.
12To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven-- things which angels desire to look into.
(NKJ)

Rev 19:10
10And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
(NKJ)

I Jn 5:10-13
10He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.
11And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

[Rom 8:5, 9-10
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. ...
10 And if Christ [is] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin, but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

[Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what [is] that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
[Tit 3:5
5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

MennoSota

I said
How would you know? If your not receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ yet.

Silly question.
I'll return it.
Squeaky, How would you know? If your not receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ yet.
Tell us...how would you know? What evidence does God provide us so that we can know He has adopted us and calls us His child and we cry out, Abba Father?
Tell us, squeaky, how would you know? If your not receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ yet.

clefty

Hi clefty, not sure I'm following your understanding. But I do acknowledge Jesus was the first goer , and we are to follow.
ok hope to clarify...yes but He was not the first goer just the first and only PERFECT goer...and we are to follow...

Are you familiar with the Greek word pisteuo? The verb form of the noun pistis? And how pisteuo could not be translated into the English language?

As a noun faith is more loosely attributed to a belief system as in the Muslim faith or the “jewish” faith* or the christian faith...etc...inclusive of both teaching and practice of its discipline...

*jewish only because of tradition...what they kinda practice is kinda from what was given to all of Israel.

Having said all that “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” should be better understood as we are to do as He did...

You know...follow Him...if we love Him...copy His walk of faith...

Faither

BANNED
Banned
ok hope to clarify...yes but He was not the first goer just the first and only PERFECT goer...and we are to follow...

As a noun faith is more loosely attributed to a belief system as in the Muslim faith or the “jewish” faith* or the christian faith...etc...inclusive of both teaching and practice of its discipline...

*jewish only because of tradition...what they kinda practice is kinda from what was given to all of Israel.

Having said all that “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” should be better understood as we are to do as He did...

You know...follow Him...if we love Him...copy His walk of faith...

What about pisteuo ?

MennoSota

Ephesians 2:8-9 tells us that faith is a gift from God.
People who are trying to imitate faith are still dead in their trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1) and are imposters who have no connection to Jesus. They have not been made alive in Christ (Ephesians 2:4-6).
When God makes a person alive and gives the gift of faith, it is a blessing to the receiver and to the rest of the body of Christ.
Those who brag about being given "revelations" are merely puffed up in their own pride and do not reflect the image of Christ (see Philippians 2).

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Ephesians 2:8-9 tells us that faith is a gift from God.
People who are trying to imitate faith are still dead in their trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1) and are imposters who have no connection to Jesus. They have not been made alive in Christ (Ephesians 2:4-6).
When God makes a person alive and gives the gift of faith, it is a blessing to the receiver and to the rest of the body of Christ.
Those who brag about being given "revelations" are merely puffed up in their own pride and do not reflect the image of Christ (see Philippians 2).

Mennosota , what do you know about the Greek word pisteuo ?

MennoSota

Mennosota , what do you know about the Greek word pisteuo ?
I don't care. I care what the Bible says and in Ephesians 2:8-9 God tells us that He saves us by His grace and He gives us the gift of faith, which is NOT from ourselves so that no one can boast.
For the record, your attempt to appeal to one word in Greek doesn't mean much more than you have access to Strong's concordance.
Here's what Hebrews 11:1 says:
[1]Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.
What a gift that God gives us.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The reason I asked is this.

Salvation is by Grace through Faith. Faith being pistis in the Greek. Faith or pistis is applied and fulfilled by the use of the corresponding verb pisteuo.

We as English speaking people wouldn't know this because we don't have a word for the verb form of Faith , so pisteuo couldn't be translated correctly into the English texts.

I'll leave it at that since you don't care.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Oh ya , both pistis and pisteuo are used over 245 times each in the NT.

When God repeats Himself , pay extra attention!