Mike Rowe humiliates a stupid Leftist very similar to those on TOL

musterion

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/m...who-accuses-him-of-being-a-white-nationalist/

“So no – I’m not going to share my personal feelings about Charlottesville, President Trump, or the current effort to remove thousands of statues of long dead soldiers from the public square. Not just because it’s ‘bad for business,’ but because it’s annoying. I can’t think of a single celebrity whose political opinion I value, and I’m not going to assume the country feels any differently about mine,” Rowe wrote. “So, rather than blow myself up, or chime in with all the obvious observations about the cowardly scum in the pointy hats, I’m going to talk instead about my belief that comments like yours pose a far greater threat to the future of our country than the existence of a memorial to Thomas Jefferson, or a monument to George Washington. Ready?”

Read the whole thing and notice the 'arguments' the imbecile employed against Rowe are identical to much of the the woke 'logic' employed by TOL's infantile Injustice League of Brownshirts.

SuperClown
WonderRussian
Fatman
UnemployedLad
Gigantic Banana
unAmerican Soldier
Sinestroh

THE SUPER-LEFTISTS!

northwye

The handlers of the Marxist Left have decided to try to lead the Left to discredit the populist-patriot movement that became evident in the 2016 presidential election - by making salient or outstanding in the public's perception that this populist-patriot movement is just like the Ku Klux Klan. The Left's obsession with removing Confederate statutes is part of this effort to discredit the populist-patriot movement by associating it with the KKK mentality.

The fact is, that in the 2016 campaign and afterward to the present time, that populist-patriot movement has not been violent, although some instances of violence has been initiated by the Marxist Left at rallies. The KKK has some history of being violent in the time before most of the Marxist Left young people were born.

And remember that the KKK has claimed to be Christian, though their ideology and actions do not show they are Christian.

But still to those who have only one or two categories of perception operating, here is another point the contemporary American young Marxists are trying to make, that Christians are prejudiced - just like the Frankfurt School propagandized about so long, and are also violent. Theodor Wiesengrund Adorno of the Frankfurt School taught that Christianity and the family are the cause of fascism, and this idea is implicit in his book, The Authoritarian Personality of 1950, which is about the potentially fascist personality. Marxism is just as totalitarian as fascism.

A defense of this plan to associate in the public awareness a KKK type mentality with the current populist-patriot movement on a Christian forum should be looked at critically. This is mainly because Marxism is basically anti-Christian. The Frankfurt School Marxism has been deceptive in not acknowledging it is Marxist.

The KKK was active to some extent in the sixties, but since then, which has been about 55 years, the Clan has not been very active.

The first dialectic program of the Frankfurt School was to discredit Nazi Fascism by upholding Transformational Marxism without ever using the term Marxism. The American Left has long associated the KKK with Fascism. Now that Transformational Marxist dialectic has moved on to try and associate Confederate statues with Fascism and Racism.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Millions of reasonable people – Republicans and Democrats alike – are worried that our universities are doing a poor job of preparing students for the real world. They’re worried about activist professors, safe spaces, the rising cost of tuition, a growing contempt for history, and a simmering disregard of the first amendment. These people are concerned that our universities – once beacons of free speech – now pander to a relatively small percentage of students who can’t tolerate any political opinion that challenges their own. And they’re concerned – deeply concerned – that millions of good jobs are currently vacant that don’t require a four-year degree, or any of the catastrophic debt that comes with it.”

Excellent part of his reply to the arrogant idiot on Facebook.

glassjester

Millions of reasonable people – Republicans and Democrats alike – are worried that our universities are doing a poor job of preparing students for the real world. They’re worried about activist professors, safe spaces, the rising cost of tuition, a growing contempt for history, and a simmering disregard of the first amendment. These people are concerned that our universities – once beacons of free speech – now pander to a relatively small percentage of students who can’t tolerate any political opinion that challenges their own. And they’re concerned – deeply concerned – that millions of good jobs are currently vacant that don’t require a four-year degree, or any of the catastrophic debt that comes with it.”

Excellent part of his reply to the arrogant idiot on Facebook.

Higher ed's primary purpose seems to be to collect interest on student loans.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, Infowars. More from the man who claimed Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.
It was a live video.
What happens in the video has nothing to do with Sandy Hook.
But this is a typical reaction from the left ----- ignore the content and just rant and rave like a third grader about something else.

The video shows that antifa members were screaming for impeachment, but couldn't give a single reason of what Trump has done to merit a legal impeachment.

And the lady with the whistle was the most childish of all.
:rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And why is he posting the same rubbish in a whole bunch of threads?

:freak:
That 'rubbish', as you call it, was a live video feed of what actually took place.
You get to see and hear what takes place with your own eyes.
How is that "rubbish"????

Arthur Brain

That 'rubbish', as you call it, was a live video feed of what actually took place.
You get to see and hear what takes place with your own eyes.
How is that "rubbish"????

Yeah, sure, it was a live feed showing all and everything that went on. No selective editing, no biased reporting, just pure unadulterated footage from start to finish.

Infowars is a joke, alex jones is a nut.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, sure, it was a live feed showing all and everything that went on. No selective editing, no biased reporting, just pure unadulterated footage from start to finish.
Yep.
Apparently you didn't watch it, but just want to gripe about it anyway.

Could be.
But Alex wasn't in the video at all.
So why bring him up?
Oh yeah, a typical approach from the left of guilt by association.

It was a video of a reporter asking folks on both sides questions that were at the protest.
And his repeated response from the left was that they didn't care to have answers to the questions, they just wanted to complain as loudly and as obnoxiously as possible.

Arthur Brain

Yep.
Apparently you didn't watch it, but just want to gripe about it anyway.

Could be.
But Alex wasn't in the video at all.
So why bring him up?
Oh yeah, a typical approach from the left of guilt by association.

It was a video of a reporter asking folks on both sides questions that were at the protest.
And his repeated response from the left was that they didn't care to have answers to the questions, they just wanted to complain as loudly and as obnoxiously as possible.

I did watch some of it and it was exactly what I expected. It's easy enough to edit interviews where it's only the cranks that make actual footage, it's been done plenty of times before. Yawn.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did watch some of it and it was exactly what I expected.
It's what I expected too --- Antifa making fools of themselves.

It's easy enough to edit interviews where it's only the cranks that make actual footage, it's been done plenty of times before. Yawn.
Could be, but not with this video.
It's a 20 minute live video following the reporter the whole time.
It doesn't jump around from one scene to another, it is a continuous live feed.

Arthur Brain

Uh, it's footage of some smug jerk of a reporter amid a certain crowd. Good for the guy who brought up Sandy Hook and that cretin Jones' assertion that there were child actors involved. Infowars is a blight run by wingnuts and supported by them.

Does ANTIFA have wingnuts? Well :duh: Sure, breaking news there.

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh. So I take it you have never shopped at his "Infowars Store"?

Arthur Brain

Oh. So I take it you have never shopped at his "Infowars Store"?

Years ago I listened to one of his shows and it was kinda soooo bonkers it was captivating listening. Then these adverts came on and it got even further 'out there'. Absolutely whacko cracko...

:kookoo:

ClimateSanity

The thing that's amazing about this video is that these guys are dead ringers for folks you and me have run into over the course of our lives. The hate is palpable. The arrogance is overwhelming. When I was in college, these people were ubiquitous. The moral superiority complex these people exude is the core of their existence.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh, it's footage of some smug jerk of a reporter amid a certain crowd. Good for the guy who brought up Sandy Hook and that cretin Jones' assertion that there were child actors involved. Infowars is a blight run by wingnuts and supported by them.

Does ANTIFA have wingnuts? Well :duh: Sure, breaking news there.

:plain:
Again, nothing but guilt by association.
And nothing about the actual content of the video.
Same old, same old, from the left.