Meanwhile, the REAL Racism comes from the Left

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Where does it mention her political leanings? Are you assuming that because she's a person of color she's part of the left?

You're an idiot. Do you think she's a Republican? LOL

.....Just another example of conservatives "mining" the media for obscure stories.....
There's a million stories like that out there. You just want to bury your head in the sand when it comes to the Real Racism of the Left.

Similar related story:
Video: College Race Activists Derail Vigil for Orlando Victims, Hate on White People
'I thought I’d take a moment to list out some facts that many of you probably don’t know because you’re white.'
http://reason.com/blog/2016/06/15/video-college-race-activists-derail-vigi

Activists associated with the Black Lives Matter movement at the University of Missouri spoke at a vigil for victims of the Orlando Pulse Shooting, refocusing the event onto their own personal grievances.

Many people, including a gay couple, were offended by student-activist Tiffany Melecio's remarks, which explicitly condemned white people. Melecio also expressed frustration that more people would show up for a vigil for LGBT victims than a Black Lives Matter event. Video footage is available below, courtesy of The College Fix.

She began by making several contemptible statements. "I was really nervous to get up here because there's a lot of white people in the crowd," she said. "And that wasn't a joke. I wish this many people came out to our racial demonstrations, and our Black Lives Matter movement"
.......(SNIP)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Where does it mention her political leanings? Are you assuming that because she's a person of color she's part of the left?

Most college students are liberal.

Most black people are liberal.

She's a black college student, with prejudice slant.

Yes, it is an assumption- an assumption that is 99.9% probable.