Maryland Considers Teaching Kids That Boys Are Presumed Guilty In Rape Accusations

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:idunno: I haven't supported anything like that.

I didnt say you did, i was commenting on the 'consent' part of your post. Whats stated today to be consent is not reasonable.

Somehow in todays climate, drunk guys can consent and end up in jail, yet a drunk girl who DID consent, is said not to have been able to even when she did, so that drunk guys a rapist now registering as a sex offender when hes no more of one than a rock in my front yard, because feminists who hate men are insane.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean a bit like coming into threads and irrelevantly blustering on about Darwinism?

Nope. I mean stuff like this:

Well, anyone who thinks there's no such thing as spousal rape is either a moron or a sociopath, and any parent who is 100% "sure" that their own kids won't have sex outside of marriage are laboring under a rose blinkered delusion.

Which has nothing to do with OP and seems solely designed to hijack the thread.

What do you think about the regulations being considered?

Respond rationally to OP. :up:

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Arthur Brain

Nope. I mean stuff like this:

Which has nothing to do with OP and seems solely designed to hijack the thread.

What do you think about the regulations being considered?

Respond rationally to OP. :up:

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Considering I was responding to the author of this thread and her points then how was I "hijacking" it exactly, especially as I considered her comments to be salient to her original post? Considering anna started this thread and not you then your accusation is redundant, much like your usual...

Teaching the value of mutual consent is never a bad thing Stripe and that isn't a quote from Darwin either.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Considering I was responding to the author of this thread and her points then how was I "hijacking" it exactly, especially as I considered her comments to be salient to her original post? Considering anna started this thread and not you then your accusation is redundant, much like your usual...Teaching the value of mutual consent is never a bad thing Stripe and that isn't a quote from Darwin either.

Darwinists love arguing. Anything to keep the discussion away from things they do not like.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I didnt say you did, i was commenting on the 'consent' part of your post. Whats stated today to be consent is not reasonable.

Somehow in todays climate, drunk guys can consent and end up in jail, yet a drunk girl who DID consent, is said not to have been able to even when she did, so that drunk guys a rapist now registering as a sex offender when hes no more of one than a rock in my front yard, because feminists who hate men are insane.
If only drunk people weren't hooking up.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Feminists are either too retarded to realize that their notions make men helpless to women who make accusations of rape, or they are immoral, hate men, and want the law to fuel it all.

It's one or the other, (depending on the feminist), and there is no rationalizing it as something else- stop defending insanity :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Maryland is just prepping girls to be professional victims once they enter college. As if it weren't bad enough that a lot are already in college calling everything from eye contact to inanimate objects rape :rolleyes: