Mans Free Will

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yeah right

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

I said
Jesus showed us and Paul showed us . Jesus had the power to lay His life down or take it up. But His will was to do what pleased the Father.

John 10:17-18
17 "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.
18 "No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."
(NKJ)

beloved57

I said
Jesus showed us and Paul showed us . Jesus had the power to lay His life down or take it up. But His will was to do what pleased the Father.

17 "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.
18 "No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."
(NKJ)

Show me the scripture that says men have a freewill !

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Show me the scripture that says men have a freewill !

I said
lolo Ok your away out there in la la land all by yourself. Now if you want to get to the heart of the problem you tell us what you think "WILL" is. define it. Because right now your turning into no more than a cheap heckler..

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
God is not willing that any should perish. But many do and many will.

2 Pet 3:9
9The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(NKJ)

Luke 13:3-5
3"I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
4"Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem?
5"I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."
(NKJ)
Thats the maximum thing men should do but won't.

Last edited:

beloved57

I said
lol That's enough of your games. Your just a cheap heckler. You don't have any idea of what a will is. So you just run this cheap heckling. Go play your games some where else.

I'm waiting. I have been waiting for 10yrs !

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said

(NKJ)

These were not the words of the man Jesus, but the words of the Lord who chose him from among the Israelites and sent him to speak in his name.

The Lord, whose spirit descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice wss heard to say, "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

Jesus did not have the power to raise himself from death.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
These were not the words of the man Jesus, but the words of the Lord who chose him from among the Israelites and sent him to speak in his name.

The Lord, whose spirit descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice wss heard to say, "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

Jesus did not have the power to raise himself from death.

I said
Interesting concept

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Interesting concept

Whose words were these in reference to the body of Jesus which had been filled by the spirit=information=words of the Lord which had descended upon him in the form of a dove?

“Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up?” They were the words that Jesus was commanded to say by “Who I Am,” who raised his earthly host body, which he had filled with his spirit.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus-

Jesus was the earthly host body through who the spirit of our Lord God and savior (The anointed one) revealed himself to mankind.

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day (A period of one thousand years) in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MANhe has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

The DAY that the Lord God our saviour has fixed, in which He will judge the whole world with Justice, is “The Day of the Lord,” the Sabbath Day, or the seventh period of one thousand years, the seventh day from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; “And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ‘On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it.”

We are now at the close of the sixth day, from that first day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit, and died at the age of 930.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Whose words were these in reference to the body of Jesus which had been filled by the spirit=information=words of the Lord which had descended upon him in the form of a dove?

“Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up?” They were the words that Jesus was commanded to say by “Who I Am,” who raised his earthly host body, which he had filled with his spirit.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus-

Jesus was the earthly host body through who the spirit of our Lord God and savior (The anointed one) revealed himself to mankind.

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day (A period of one thousand years) in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MANhe has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

The DAY that the Lord God our saviour has fixed, in which He will judge the whole world with Justice, is “The Day of the Lord,” the Sabbath Day, or the seventh period of one thousand years, the seventh day from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; “And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ‘On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it.”

We are now at the close of the sixth day, from that first day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit, and died at the age of 930.

I said

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know how many different "wills" are working in you? Gods will-your will-mans will-the will of the flesh-satans will?

John 1:13
13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
(NKJ)

Truster

Man has free will, but he doesn't have the ability to do it. That is why we need the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 2:4
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
(NKJ)

The unregenerate man has a singular will and that is to sin. In intent, in thought, in word and in deed. For the unregenerate man, sin is as natural as breathing or the beating of a heart. Conversion is to be turned 180 degrees whereby the will alone with the entire inner man is turned from self, from sin, from idols unto the Eternal Almighty. At one and the same time repentance is granted (another mentality) That is why it is stated that:

"So then they that are in the flesh cannot please Elohim".

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The unregenerate man has a singular will and that is to sin. In intent, in thought, in word and in deed. For the unregenerate man, sin is as natural as breathing or the beating of a heart. Conversion is to be turned 180 degrees whereby the will alone with the entire inner man is turned from self, from sin, from idols unto the Eternal Almighty. At one and the same time repentance is granted (another mentality) That is why it is stated that:

"So then they that are in the flesh cannot please Elohim".

I said
Well I cant agree with that. It takes at least 11 years in the meat understanding of crucifying the flesh and thousands or repentances. And you will always have something to repent of. Like the thorn in the flesh. When one first starts repenting of each sin they will have to do it over and over. That is why Jesus gave us this verse.

Mat 18:21

Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”

Mat 18:22

Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

Luk 17:4

“And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,' you shall forgive him.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
repentance
[2Co 7:8-11
8 For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while.
9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
10 For godly sorrow produces repentance [leading] to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
11 For observe this very thing, that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, [what] clearing [of yourselves], [what] indignation, [what] fear, [what] vehement desire, [what] zeal, [what] vindication! In all [things] you proved yourselves to be clear in this matter.