MAD's, 2P2P, and Zionists

Jerry Shugart

You've been brain-washed by John Ding-bat-by. Not much hope for you.

Then why will you not answer my question in regard to the events when the Lord Jesus will return to the earth:

Since you think you know so much about when the saints will be caught up to be with the Lord please answer a question for me in regard to what is in "bold" in this passage:

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left"
(Mt.24:37-41).​

Are the ones who will be "taken" the same ones who will be "caught up" to meet the Lord Jesus in the air?

Jerry Shugart

If I am in error then perhaps you wouldn't mind setting me straight by answering my question concerning the return of the Lord Jesus to the earth as revealed in this passage:

Since you think you know so much about when the saints will be caught up to be with the Lord please answer a question for me in regard to what is in "bold" in this passage:

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left"

Are the ones who will be "taken" the same ones who will be "caught up" to meet the Lord Jesus in the air?

clefty

If I am in error then perhaps you wouldn't mind setting me straight by answering my question concerning the return of the Lord Jesus to the earth as revealed in this passage:

Those taken away at the time of Noah were by the flood and they knew not until the flood and were destroyed...

We know...we who build on the ark, know a flood is coming and pray we are not taken away...

And we don't assume we know so much but keep working in the field and at the mill to know more...

We have learned by all this working on the ark, in the field, and in the mill that the taking away that occurs at His return will not be a secret or surprise...but every eye shall see the announced time...

Jerry Shugart

Those taken away at the time of Noah were by the flood and they knew not until the flood and were destroyed...

We know...we who build on the ark, know a flood is coming and pray we are not taken away...

OK, fine. You got that right. So where on the timeline provided by the Lord Jesus in His Olivet Discourse beginning at the 24th chapter of Matthew will the saints be "caught up" to meet the Lord Jesus in the air?

clefty

OK, fine. You got that right. So where on the timeline provided by the Lord Jesus in His Olivet Discourse beginning at the 24th chapter of Matthew will the saints be "caught up" to meet the Lord Jesus in the air?

Asked and answered...mr. inquisitor

clefty

Please tell me the post number where I can find your answer.

Thanks!

Lol...Bolded it for you...#25

What are you gunning at?

I also provided what I thought would be a helpful video...if only to help you and yours see where I am at...

I could provide even more that reveal this MADness is more Jesuit Zionist counter reformation...

Not here to trade ad Homs but to learn and work the field mill the flour and build the ark...

Flood is comin' we have a way out...if we endure

Jerry Shugart

Lol...Bolded it for you...#25

Here is what you "bolded":

We have learned by all this working on the ark, in the field, and in the mill that the taking away that occurs at His return will not be a secret or surprise...but every eye shall see the announced time...

So are you saying that the following passage, which speaks of His return,is describing the event when the saints will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air:

Thanks!

clefty

Here is what you "bolded":

So are you saying that the following passage, which speaks of His return,is describing the event when the saints will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air:

Thanks!

No. This passage is describing those that will perish, be taken away as by flood...to their destruction not caught up in the clouds to meet Him...

The second coming will not be a surprise especially to those who have been working on the ark...Noah worked out his salvation literally for over 100 years...and sat in it for 7 days before it even rained...was rediculed mightily for it...until the flood washed the mockers away

The second coming will not be secretly catching up people by surprise from piles of clothing left behind...

Jerry Shugart

No. This passage is describing those that will perish, be taken away as by flood...to their destruction not caught up in the clouds to meet Him...

The second coming will not be a surprise especially to those who have been working on the ark...Noah worked out his salvation literally for over 100 years...and sat in it for 7 days before it even rained...was rediculed mightily for it...until the flood washed the mockers away

The second coming will not be secretly catching up people by surprise from piles of clothing left behind...

If you actually know then tell me when the saints will be caught up to meet the Lord Jesus in the air.

Thanks!

Jerry Shugart

When He comes...the dead will rise first and then we go right after...

Will it happen here?:

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" (Mt.24:29-30).​

If not, does the catching up of the saints happen before or after that?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Epoisses

Then why will you not answer my question in regard to the events when the Lord Jesus will return to the earth:

The ones left get devoured by the 7 last plagues.

Jerry Shugart

When He comes...the dead will rise first and then we go right after...

Will it happen here?:

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" (Mt.24:29-30).​

If not, does the catching up of the saints happen before or after that?

Thanks!