Madonna You Hypocritical Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Bob forgot that people actually paid to see her naked. There's a long form video in which she appears naked, and also a book. She released both of them and used the fact that she appeared naked in them as publicity to sell them.

So. I don't think she was married then, at least not to this guy.

Lots of women do that and lots of lonely men pay for it. I don't see the issue.

Oh yeah and I think she was in Penthouse a long time ago

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's a goth night club that I frequent that plays a mix of pop and alternative from the 80's to modern one night out of the week. When they play Madonna, the straight guys leave the dance floor and the gay guys find their way there. It's a good way to figure out who at the club is what.

You mean it isn't obvious?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I still don't understand why we care or pay attention to celebrities, especially marginally talented ones like her. She's good at looking like and acting like a hooker. End of story.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some gays look like normal people. They even live pretty normal lives.

And they dress that way at the club? So why the lisp then? Are you saying it isn't real?

Anyway, Jeffeson, add the gutterwhore Britney Spears to the list. She has a new song for her current comeback. I think it is comeback number 3 isn't it? It is called "womanizer", and she is complaining about it. The same woman who goes out of her way to flash everybody any chance she can get.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never understood how one gets the lisp. I don't have one.

They are faking it. The hope is to gain aproval for their abominable behavior by making it seem they were born that way, and it is genetic.

When in fact, no little kids on the playground ever had a lisp.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
They are faking it. The hope is to gain aproval for their abominable behavior by making it seem they were born that way, and it is genetic.

When in fact, no little kids on the playground ever had a lisp.

I don't know about that, but I'm not very good at being gay either. I don't even consider myself gay.

Some of the gays I know have the lisp, others don't. I had a boss that I thought was straight until he showed up at the Christmas party with his boyfriend. Neither of them showed any of the stereotypical characteristics.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I used to crack up every time some gay guy would call Bob's TV show talking with a lisp and Bob would tell him he wasn't going to talk to him until he first dropped his "phoney homo lisp."

The gay guy, not wanting to miss the opportunity to speak his mind from coast to coast, would immediately begin speaking normally.

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.