Madists

clefty

Check out this demonic slop, and deception, or drunkeness..

I asked this demon, "god"'suntruth:

Her slop reply:

Of course, "everything" excludes selling all she has, and then, in drunkenness, asserts that we must obey everything, but not really:

Satanic decepetion, for all to observe....Wait..."all" does not mean that, according to this devil child.

Give the scripture that says you determine which commands of the Lord Jesus Christ are to be obeyed, and others cannot.

Do you admit that not all of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ are for everyone?

She won't touch that.

Demonic lush.

I know you enjoy all your vitriol and hate spewing...must be cathartic or something but the fact that He told one person to go sell everything wasn't really something He required of everyone now...or even back then...NOTICE?

I mean imagine if Joseph of Arimethea sold his tomb and followed Him...he wouldn't have had a place to bury Him...

I mean you don't have to NOT do this;

Then Jesus said to him, "See that you don't tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them."

for me to note you are still in need of healing... and of cleansing...

And BTW even the leper didn't obey Him...lol...maybe you are missing something here

CherubRam

:chuckle:

:chuckle:

[FONT=&quot]• Isaiah 4:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[ The Branch of the LORD ] In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.

• Isaiah 11:1

[ The Branch From Jesse ] A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

• Jeremiah 23:5

“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

• Jeremiah 33:15
“‘In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; he will do what is just and right in the land.

• Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

• Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD.

• John 15:1
[ The Vine and the Branches ] “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.

• John 15:2
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

• John 15:4
Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

• John 15:5
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

• John 15:6
If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

• Romans 11:11
[ Ingrafted Branches ] Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

• Romans 11:16
If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

• Romans 11:17
If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

• Romans 11:18
do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

• Romans 11:19
You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.”

• Romans 11:21
For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

• Romans 11:24
After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree![/FONT]

Right Divider

Body part
I know you enjoy all your vitriol and hate spewing...must be cathartic or something but the fact that He told one person to go sell everything wasn't really something He required of everyone now...or even back then...NOTICE?
It's sad and silly when the Biblically illiterate propose to teach us.

Luke 12:32-33 (AKJV/PCE)

(12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Yes, Jesus told ALL of the little flock to do the same. Or was Little Flock that one guys nickname?

P.S. Ye is plural.

john w

Hall of Fame

I mean imagine if Joseph of Arimethea sold his tomb and followed Him...he wouldn't have had a place to bury Him...

I mean you don't have to NOT do this;

Then Jesus said to him, "See that you don't tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them."

for me to note you are still in need of healing... and of cleansing...

And BTW even the leper didn't obey Him...lol...maybe you are missing something here

You missed her "argument," Clavin.

Take your seat, until I decide to recognize you.

clefty

It's sad and silly when the Biblically illiterate propose to teach us.

Luke 12:32-33 (AKJV/PCE)

(12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Yes, Jesus told ALL of the little flock to do the same. Or was Little Flock that one guys nickname?

P.S. Ye is plural.

Hey look at that...it is plural...and then He immediately instructs to provide themselves money bags that don't grow old...imagine that...running about naked in the dark with money bags full of money to give alms to the poor...oh wait a few verses later He does mention their waists should be girded and their lamps burning...so we know need oil too...that is something Zionists can appreciate...

so we know they have money, money bags, clothes, lamps, elsewhere He says to buy sword, and to dust their sandals of people like you...

Doesn't look like He meant literally everything...He even went to hated rich tax collector's house...blessed it didn't appropriate it...and again...the tomb...

Now it is true the early church did sell and combine fortunes but still met house to house...not in the field naked with money bags that did not wax old...

But why are you arguing this? Obey everything?

I mean for you and yours it's just have faith right? Shouldn't matter what we do...or with our wealth right? Or even if others are supposed hypocrites because they are not naked with Teflon bags...

clefty

I am stunned!!!! I cannot respond!!!! That stumper has never been employed, until you came along!!!!

The only thing novel is your theology...especially in light of the history of man...how new is this MADness?

Certainly newly inserted into scripture...

clefty

Nope. Being saved changes a persons desires.
yes indeed...we die to our former selves and resurrect in Him desire Him His way...slaves to Him wearing His yoke to do His work...to bare fruits more similar to Him not less...

How would you know?
The world hates Him...and by association His...His are separate...set apart and sanctified...

The world gets all mean spirited and wishes to silence censure to scream "heretic!"

Something about differing fruit and the peer pressure for it to be the same...

Again His are set apart for not just our belief but for what we DO...set apart by both by Him and the world...lol

Right Divider

Body part
Hey look at that...it is plural...and then He immediately instructs to provide themselves money bags that don't grow old...imagine that...running about naked in the dark with money bags full of money to give alms to the poor...oh wait a few verses later He does mention their waists should be girded and their lamps burning...so we know need oil too...that is something Zionists can appreciate...
So you were completely WRONG about Jesus telling JUST ONE person to sell all. Got it.

In their great tribulation, they will not be able to BUY or SELL anything without the mark of the beast. So money will do them no good.