Madists

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What's wrong with posting on meshaks thread? There seems to be a lot more worldly people here than meshak, don't you think?

Yes, I am worldly than I want to be. But I don't claim to be perfect nor faithful nor sinless nor saved.

But I spread what Jesus says.

marhig

Yes, I am worldly than I want to be. But I don't claim to be perfect nor faithful nor sinless nor saved.

But I spread what Jesus says.

Me too, although I have complete faith in God and Christ, maybe you didn't mean faithful in that way? :)

And I know that I've got a long way to go, I'm not perfect, sinless or eternally saved either, I'm being saved through faith by the grace of God daily.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Me too, although I have complete faith in God and Christ, maybe you didn't mean faithful in that way? :)

And I know that I've got a long way to go, I'm not perfect, sinless or eternally saved either, I'm being saved through faith by the grace of God daily.

I am, Philippians 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 1:8
He will sustain you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I have a guarantee:

Ephesians 1:13 And in Him you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, having heard and believed the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. 14 The Spirit is the pledge of our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession, to the praise of His glory.

Im no longer my own, but His, i cannot rob God and remove myself from His ownership.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am, Philippians 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

He will sustain you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I have a guarantee:

Ephesians 1:13 And in Him you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, having heard and believed the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. 14 The Spirit is the pledge of our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession, to the praise of His glory.

Im no longer my own, but His, i cannot rob God and remove myself from His ownership.
imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I have a guarantee:

Now that's expressing the matter "In Style".

: )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The irony is they cannot prove they are citizens of non-Israel nations. Why?

Because they believe evidently that God is two thousand years behind times. For example, how many MADites will tell you that the Great Seal of the United States has on it a Star of David made up of thirteen stars representing the prophetic thirteenth nation of Israel?

On the Seal are thirteen olive leaves, thirteen berries, and thirteen arrows.

In ancient Israel every fiftieth year was Jubilee symbolizing freedom. The U.S. flag has fifty stars and thirteen stripes.

Ps... Israel is in the news

You're 2000 years behind the curve... Shweet Heart

giphy_s.gif

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
James states that faith without works is a dead faith.

The only Madist response I've ever gotten is that James was to the Jews- which is not an argument at all.

Because James isn't speaking a command, he's telling a truth.

And that is a classic example of how Madism sabotages the Christian Covenant.

marhig

I have a guarantee:

If you love your own life more than loving God you can, you can remove yourself by putting your flesh first before doing God's will! But he'll never forsake any of us, we are the ones who turn from him. He'll always be there with those who truly love him from their hearts and obey him.

I've been amazed on here, how people are so blinded by the once saved always saved doctrine, that they have even said that people can turn away from God and become atheists and they are still saved because they are eternally saved and sealed by the holy Spirit.

That's so far from the truth is unbelievable!

1 Peter 4

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of*his*time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?*And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I have a guarantee:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you love your own life more than loving God you can, you can remove yourself by putting your flesh first before doing God's will! But he'll never forsake any of us, we are the ones who turn from him. He'll always be there with those who truly love him from their hearts and obey him.

I've been amazed on here, how people are so blinded by the once saved always saved doctrine, that they have even said that people can turn away from God and become atheists and they are still saved because they are eternally saved and sealed by the holy Spirit.

That's so far from the truth is unbelievable!

1 Peter 4

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of*his*time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?*And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I believe His word, not yours. He said I have passed from death to life, and will not come under judgment and i believe Him.

marhig

I believe His word, not yours. He said I have passed from death to life, and will not come under judgment and i believe Him.

It's not my word, I quoted the Bible.

2 Corinthians 5:10

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things*done*in*his*body, according to that he hath done, whether*it be*good or bad.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's not my word, I quoted the Bible.

2 Corinthians 5:10

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things*done*in*his*body, according to that he hath done, whether*it be*good or bad.

Ive already quoted His word that says I wont come under judgment, and that I have passed from death to life, that He who began a work in me will continue till the end and that i am His possession. '

Im really sorry for you that you think you have power over God, that you can break His seal, trash His promises and make Him a liar.

Thats what is putting Him to open shame, to think what He did wasnt enough that you need to "help".

It was finished at the cross, I am His, and :

Romans 8:31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and He is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So get thee behind me satan, Victory has already been achieved at the cross.

Wont you trust Christ today instead of your dead works?