Madists

God's Truth

They were together at Pentecost...and the Spirit descended...

Paul instructed we celebrate the festival with the new unleavened bread of Spirit and Truth...

Hurried to keep the festivals in Jerusalem...

Peter kept kosher...

They all did...as if PIG not offered to idols or drained of blood or not strangled would make it clean...

The Pharisees and teachers of the law would have had them killed, for the earthly temple building was still standing. The Pharisees and teachers of the law enforced the temple rules and were leaders over the Jews.

That does NOT mean the disciples preached the old law.

They met with Jews who went to the synagogues and the temple---so that they could teach them about the Truth.

Jesus said the earthly temple would be destroyed, and it was. So stop trying to enforce it.

You do not obey the Sabbath law. You know you do not. Tell me if you turned on your heater Friday night and Saturday morning. Tell me if we are all sinners who live where it is cold.

God's Truth

Clefty, you are a bitter root and are trying to defile many.

I am not to let you judge me by a Sabbath day.

And I am not going to help you derail this thread.

You are dishonest for you know you do not obey the Sabbath day according to the old law.

You refuse to answer me about lighting that gas furnace of yours, or sparking that electrical heater, which ever, you are in default.

God's Truth

A liar and a judge is among us, a bitter root, a defiler.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

clefty

Light came into the world. There are NO MORE shadows.

Tell me what kind of shadows are in light.

So what? Are we to sit there and stare into the light? NO! Now we see the work we are to do...we can better see ourselves and the ones we are to love...with HIS LOVE

The Sabbath remains pointing to Him as the rest of the Law points to Him are need of Him because it also reveals sin..your choice...

Even to Paul...imagine if the law was done away with...he would never have known about coveting...

He clarified WE ESTABLISH LAW...and the Law we establish reveals the One we love...do you establish Him HIS LAW

clefty

Observing special days is now worthless.

If you do not understand then it is not for you to understand.

You do not know what was nailed and why.

You have no understanding because you chose to leave some scriptures out.

We are warned about a bitter root that will defile many.

The bitter root are those who try to do what the Jews who reject Christ did.

I know exactly what was nailed...the handwritten ordinances against us...our DEBT...the condemnation of the Law...

The Jews slandered and bore false witness slandering the apostles with FALSE TESTIMONY that they were preaching Yahushua changed the law...

Find it in acts...teaching jots and tittles were changed before ALL was accomplished is FALSE WITNESSS

clefty

Don't be so ignorant. You do not obey the Sabbath as required in the old law.

Do you lift ANYTHING on the Sabbath, a chair?

Do you turn on your heater?!

You are preaching falseness and you yourself do not obey.

Lol...He proved good works are allowed on the Sabbath...its spirit includes to be MORE like Him not less

clefty

The Sabbath WAS ABOUT JESUS.

Stop putting worthless days UP THERE WITH GOD!

The Sabbath day was a SHADOW.

Shadows are below and disappear in the Light.

Colossians 2:17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Your body of Christ is the church...which is to judge you not man...

LET NO MAN JUDGE YOU...BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST...

clefty

The Pharisees and teachers of the law would have had them killed, for the earthly temple building was still standing. The Pharisees and teachers of the law enforced the temple rules and were leaders over the Jews.

That does NOT mean the disciples preached the old law.

They met with Jews who went to the synagogues and the temple---so that they could teach them about the Truth.

Jesus said the earthly temple would be destroyed, and it was. So stop trying to enforce it.

You do not obey the Sabbath law. You know you do not. Tell me if you turned on your heater Friday night and Saturday morning. Tell me if we are all sinners who live where it is cold.

Stop being Jewish ok?

As if the temple is needed...as if the law was changed...as if the Sabbath starts on Friday night...

Yah's commandments > man's traditions no matter how long or who does it

clefty

Clefty, you are a bitter root and are trying to defile many.

I am not to let you judge me by a Sabbath day.

And I am not going to help you derail this thread.

You are dishonest for you know you do not obey the Sabbath day according to the old law.

You refuse to answer me about lighting that gas furnace of yours, or sparking that electrical heater, which ever, you are in default.

I am in the body of Christ and thus am to judge a brother who teaches error...especially Jewish myth

clefty

A liar and a judge is among us, a bitter root, a defiler.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Yup the Colossians were indeed keeping the dietary laws and Sabbath as they were now known by God...so only the His body could judge...

God's Truth

I know exactly what was nailed...the handwritten ordinances against us...our DEBT...the condemnation of the Law...

The Jews slandered and bore false witness slandering the apostles with FALSE TESTIMONY that they were preaching Yahushua changed the law...

Find it in acts...teaching jots and tittles were changed before ALL was accomplished is FALSE WITNESSS

Jesus did change the law!

He said no more eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

He said no more three divorces.

He is the Sacrificial Lamb of God who take away the sins of the world---that means no more animal sacrifices, etc.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Do you understand the priesthood changed?!

God's Truth

You go against the righteousness of Jesus - the one.
Still trying to get two in there, ain't ya, GT?
Why do you go against GOD's truth, GT?

Believe and do what you want.

Revelation 22:11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy."

clefty

Jesus did change the law!

He said no more eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

He said no more three divorces.

He is the Sacrificial Lamb of God who take away the sins of the world---that means no more animal sacrifices, etc.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Do you understand the priesthood changed?!

The enforcement and application of the Law is not the LAW...goodness

He amplified the Law...don't look at a woman with lust means we can rape with our eyes covered? Blind men can commit adultery?

You really need to rethink some things...and some more

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Poor lost GT.
Still trying to scoot the righteousness of Christ aside to include her own.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

It's still one, GT. Not two.
And that one still ain't you GT.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Believe and do what you want.
I believe scripture, GT.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Why won't you believe GOD's truth, GT?

God's Truth

I believe scripture, GT.

Why won't you believe GOD's truth, GT?

You are on ignore now, mocker.

How does a mocker ever get they are doing right?