ECT MAD is error perfected.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who is blind? Who is raging?

Those of MAD who stand in error are the ones who are using insults to defend their doctrines because they have no scripture to stand on.

They are offended by the truth, so they try to ruin every thread where the truth is posted.

LA

way 2 go

Isreal's fall was due to her apostacy and judgment through Christ and His apostles.

Judgement was from God alone

None were saved directly because of their fall,

one thing right
but because the elect of Israel received the promise of the Holy Spirit and the rest were blinded.

so through no fault of their own the rest were blinded

The elect of Israel underwent transformation into becoming the Church which was scattered among the nations and bought the Holy Spirit with them.

the 12 never went to the gentiles

but there is a guy named Paul sent to the gentiles

When we read the word gentiles, it most often just means nations and it is from there that Christ gathers His nation of believers who consist of mankind of all flesh kinds.

until the fullness of the nations has comes in
then back to the Jews

Rom 11:25 For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in.

The great multitude of Rev. ch 7 are the multitude promised Abraham the father of many nations, so the saving of the gentiles is throughout the Bible and never a secret, except to the worshippers of the flesh.

LA

Gentiles could have always become a proselytes

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Judgement was from God alone.

No. Judgment came through the saints speaking to them first.

It has always been that way.

Joh 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
Joh 15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
Joh 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

so through no fault of their own the rest were blinded

They were blinded by their sin--

Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Act 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Act 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

the 12 never went to the gentiles

but there is a guy named Paul sent to the gentiles

The gospel went to the gentiles (nations) through the whole NT church.

until the fullness of the nations has comes in
then back to the Jews

No.

The true Christians are the spiritual Jews who will reign with Christ over the coming age.

Rom 11:25 For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in.

All sinners of both flesh Israel and the flesh churches will be cut off the true Israel of God which is the nation of saints of the NT.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those of MAD who stand in error are the ones who are using insults to defend their doctrines because they have no scripture to stand on.

They are offended by the truth, so they try to ruin every thread where the truth is posted.

LA

I'd be, more than happy to insult you anytime, anywhere! Just
name a thread you're on at any given time, and I'll oblige you!

csuguy

MAD is silly, among other reasons, since it rejects the disciples - the one's Jesus handpicked to train during his ministry so that they could continue his ministry after he ascended. MAD tosses them out because it is convenient for their theology to ignore what they said as if it is restricted to Israel - nevermind that the gentiles have been grafted onto Israel and thereby are partakers in the promises given to them.

They are effectively tossing Jesus' entire ministry out the window as if it didn't apply to them. They cannot rightly be called Christians - aka followers of Christ.

oatmeal

From "The Basics of Mid Acts Dispensationism.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html

I draw your attention to--

3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4: And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

So this mystery according to MAD was revealed first to Paul, yet it was IN THE SCRIPTURES.

This presupposes that ALL people both in the OT times and in the new up to Paul were blind to the scriptures.

After the resurrection, Jesus explained to His disciples the scriptures which referred to Himself, way before Paul was saved.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The Lord would not have rebuked them for their blindness if they were never expected to understand the scriptures.

MAD is just not right in their views.

LA

Mid Acts is the wrong point in time.

The age of grace started on the day of Pentecost with the giving of the gift of the Holy spirit, Acts 2:1-4

That event marked what Jesus told them to wait until. Acts 1:8

The scriptures that Paul refers to is not about the mystery, but about Christ's suffering and future glory, not the one body

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MAD is silly, among other reasons, since it rejects the disciples - the one's Jesus handpicked to train during his ministry so that they could continue his ministry after he ascended. MAD tosses them out because it is convenient for their theology to ignore what they said as if it is restricted to Israel - nevermind that the gentiles have been grafted onto Israel and thereby are partakers in the promises given to them.

They are effectively tossing Jesus' entire ministry out the window as if it didn't apply to them. They cannot rightly be called Christians - aka followers of Christ.

Yes you are correct.

MAD calls Jesus ministry earthly, and they claim He ministered the law.

LA

DAN P

LA's point is that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is found in the O.T. Scriptures.

All the souls listed in Hebrews Chapter 11 exhibited knowledge, understanding, and faith in that very Gospel message.

Hi , and will reply since it is shorter !

In Col 1:26 that you can explain says that , The MYSTERY , the One HAVING BEEN KEPT SECRET , is not the OT :rotfl::rotfl:

from the AGES , and from generations , BUT NOW WAS MADE manifests to His Saints ,

These MYSTERY is never found in the OT !!

And you are going to be JUDGHED by this Gospel at the BEMA SEAT by what Paul calles his Gospel in Rom 2:16 and those that hold to Acts 2 , refuse Paul !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

DAN P

LA's point is that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is found in the O.T. Scriptures.

All the souls listed in Hebrews Chapter 11 exhibited knowledge, understanding, and faith in that very Gospel message.

Hi and what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ is found in Heb 11:28 ?

What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Heb 11:30 or in v 31 or in v30 or where is the Gospel of Jesus Christ written in these verses , pray tell ??

Why not tell me why " Jesus wept ".:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul--

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Peter--

1Pe 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. LA

The LORD God

Lev. 10 KJV

1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the Lord, which he commanded them not.

2 And there went out fire from the Lord, and devoured them, and they died before the Lord.

3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the Lord spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.

4 And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.

5 So they went near, and carried them in their coats out of the camp; as Moses had said.

6 And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the Lord hath kindled.

7 And ye shall not go out from the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: for the anointing oil of the Lord is upon you. And they did according to the word of Moses.

8 And the Lord spake unto Aaron, saying,

9 Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:

10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

11 And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the Lord hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.

12 And Moses spake unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons that were left, Take the meat offering that remaineth of the offerings of the Lord made by fire, and eat it without leaven beside the altar: for it is most holy:

13 And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the Lord made by fire: for so I am commanded.

14 And the wave breast and heave shoulder shall ye eat in a clean place; thou, and thy sons, and thy daughters with thee: for they be thy due, and thy sons' due, which are given out of the sacrifices of peace offerings of the children of Israel.

15 The heave shoulder and the wave breast shall they bring with the offerings made by fire of the fat, to wave it for a wave offering before the Lord; and it shall be thine, and thy sons' with thee, by a statute for ever; as the Lord hath commanded.

16 And Moses diligently sought the goat of the sin offering, and, behold, it was burnt: and he was angry with Eleazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aaron which were left alive, saying,

17 Wherefore have ye not eaten the sin offering in the holy place, seeing it is most holy, and God hath given it you to bear the iniquity of the congregation, to make atonement for them before the Lord?

18 Behold, the blood of it was not brought in within the holy place: ye should indeed have eaten it in the holy place, as I commanded.

19 And Aaron said unto Moses, Behold, this day have they offered their sin offering and their burnt offering before the Lord; and such things have befallen me: and if I had eaten the sin offering to day, should it have been accepted in the sight of the Lord?

20 And when Moses heard that, he was content.

So there.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ is found in Heb 11:28 ?

What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Heb 11:30 or in v 31 or in v30 or where is the Gospel of Jesus Christ written in these verses , pray tell ??

Why not tell me why " Jesus wept ".:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

You only evidence you have no concept of the gospel or the kingdom of God. John 3:3, I Corinthians 2:10-14

john w

Hall of Fame
You only evidence you have no concept of the gospel or the kingdom of God. John 3:3, I Corinthians 2:10-14

Like this "ONE Gospel," that Judas preached, which you, on record, assert is "the gospel" cited in Cpr. 15:1-4 KJV, nasty?

"no concept of the gospel"-nasty

Vs. Clavinism's "'good news?" Clown-ette.

revpete

From "The Basics of Mid Acts Dispensationism.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html

I draw your attention to--

3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4: And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

So this mystery according to MAD was revealed first to Paul, yet it was IN THE SCRIPTURES.

This presupposes that ALL people both in the OT times and in the new up to Paul were blind to the scriptures.

After the resurrection, Jesus explained to His disciples the scriptures which referred to Himself, way before Paul was saved.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The Lord would not have rebuked them for their blindness if they were never expected to understand the scriptures.

MAD is just not right in their views.

LA

Hallelujah! 👍

Pete 👤

musterion

Hallelujah! ��

Pete ��

No.

Looking back, we see prophecies of Messiah suffering and dying in the O.T. So that was not a secret.

What WAS a newly revealed secret was that His death would open the door to worldwide salvation for Jew and Gentile alike, despite Israel's failure to be the nation of priests God had intended them to be.