ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
You didn't answer the question.

Let's say you are correct, and the seven churches are all future churches. Please explain how that fits your Dispensational eschatology?

When in the future, are kingdom believing Christians persecuted by an evil synagogue of Jews?

Revelation 3:9 reference?

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."​

This was to the church of Philadelphia. It's modern location is Alasehir, Turkey. You call people like myself futurists, as if Prophecy in scripture is a new thing, but you can figure the rest out for yourself.

Dispensational Eschatology crushes what you are teaching.

Pop Quiz. What Religion wants to have one man in charge of the world and bring this about by forced conversion, beheadings and terror and is part of the largest empire that has ever existed, fallen and is restructuring as you read this?

Evil Synagogue of Satan that wants to annihilate Israel?

Who said these words?

"The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

Look it up and see for yourself.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Revelation 3:9 reference?

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."​

This was to the church of Philadelphia. It's modern location is Alasehir, Turkey. You call people like myself futurists, as if Prophecy in scripture is a new thing, but you can figure the rest out for yourself.

Dispensational Eschatology crushes what you are teaching.

Pop Quiz. What Religion wants to have one man in charge of the world and bring this about by forced conversion, beheadings and terror and is part of the largest empire that has ever existed, fallen and is restructuring as you read this?

Evil Synagogue of Satan that wants to annihilate Israel?

Who said these words?

"The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

Look it up and see for yourself.

LOL....the verse you posted refutes yourself:

"who say that they are Jews and are not"

There are 1.6 billion Muslims on planet earth. You can't show me one Muslim out of the 1.6 billion who says that he or she is a Jew.

Your ridiculous theory is just another desperate attempt by a Darby Follower trying to make the false teachings of John Nelson Darby fit the Bible.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Someone just smacked a glove across Tet's mouth.

I like it.

First off, there isn't a Darby Follower on this planet that can defend Dispensationalism with the test of scripture.

Secondly, the fact that you keep refusing to answer my question about Smyrna, is proof.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That's easy.

ANSWER: The Catholic Church.

musterion

First off, there isn't a Darby Follower on this planet that can defend Dispensationalism with the test of scripture.

You're the one who disappeared for many months after your Luke 19:44 tragedy.

Secondly, the fact that you keep refusing to answer my question about Smyrna, is proof.

Don't be long winded. Put it in one sentence.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're the one who disappeared for many months after your Luke 19:44 tragedy.

Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD.

History destroys your Acts 9/Bullingerism.

Don't be long winded. Put it in one sentence.

I posted it twice, here it is again:

when in your Hyper-Dispensational eschatology, is a church of kingdom believing Christians, persecuted by a synagogue of Jews (who say they are Jews, but are not Jews), in the country of Turkey?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To the Bullingerites on this thread who claim the 7 churches haven't happened yet.

Try reading Pliny the Elder, Tacitus, and Josephus. They confirm the Revelation.

In Asia Minor, in the mid first century, the Jews were given special provisions by the Roman Empire, which led to the persecution of the Christians in Asia Minor by the Jews.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
LOL....the verse you posted refutes yourself:

"who say that they are Jews and are not"

There are 1.6 billion Muslims on planet earth. You can't show me one Muslim out of the 1.6 billion who says that he or she is a Jew.

Your ridiculous theory is just another desperate attempt by a Darby Follower trying to make the false teachings of John Nelson Darby fit the Bible.

Who claims the right to the Temple Mount?

Who claims to be the true followers of Moses?

Who comprises all territory that scripture labels as Beast?

You are funny.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are funny.

IOW, you can't show me 1 Muslim out of 1.6 billion who calls himself a Jew?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Who cares?

The Lord destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD.

No one, and I mean no one even knows where the temple mount originally was before 70AD.

Who cares? Moses doesn't give eternal life.

The only thing that matters today, in the New Covenant, is who follows Christ Jesus.

Again, who cares about dirt in the Middle East?

The law and prophets were fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

You are funny.

You are a Darby Follower.

Until you give up Darby's false teachings, you will never know the truth.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
Who cares?

The Lord destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD.

No one, and I mean no one even knows where the temple mount originally was before 70AD.

Who cares? Moses doesn't give eternal life.

The only thing that matters today, in the New Covenant, is who follows Christ Jesus.

Again, who cares about dirt in the Middle East?

The law and prophets were fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

You are a Darby Follower.

Until you give up Darby's false teachings, you will never know the truth.

Did your mommy let your use her laptop?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are behind the times. Who toppled the military pope in Constantinople?

LOL....you have decided that one group of people who reject Christ Jesus (the Jews), are more moral than a second group of people who reject Christ Jesus (the Muslims)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You sincerely don't study much do you? They claim to be the true Elect of God. They claim all of Israel and have two temples where the mount is.

You are hilarious.

Read the verse again:

(Rev 3:9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Again, show me a Muslim who says they are a Jew?

Rev 3:9 was fulfilled prior to 70AD, it's not some yet future prophecy.

You need to think outside of your John Nelson Darby box.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I like this guy!

When he says "who cares" to a very pertinent point you know he's on the ropes.

As opposed to you, who can't answer a simple question.

That's because you know you can't answer it.

You're like an CNN employee. Both you, and the people at CNN know you're lying, no you have nothing, but keep digging a deeper hole.

musterion

As opposed to you, who can't answer a simple question.

That's because you know you can't answer it.

You're like an CNN employee. Both you, and the people at CNN know you're lying, no you have nothing, but keep digging a deeper hole.

I said put it in one sentence so I can read it without wading through your superfluous verbosity.