ECT Luke's Parable of Minas

SaulToPaul 2

Those of us, jew or gentile, who are believers have been transferred into Christ's kingdom, Col 1. So that is why we would think the kingdom is now and is not something going to be set up in Judea in a few years.

:chuckle:

The truths of the Body of Christ do not nullify the promises made back then.

Quit being a skeptic, embrace belief.

Interplanner

The truths of the Body of Christ do not nullify the promises made back then.

Quit being a skeptic, embrace belief.

There is no NT interest or concern about such a thing. Figure out what the salvation of God is and you won't be such a dimwit. There is negative/mistaken interest in Acts 1. You simply have no idea what the mentality of that generation was as it lost its entire country and land, do you?

Interplanner

Hi and do you have a verse , other then Dan 2:44 ??

When will it appear "

Who will enter that Kingdom ??

If not Judaic , do you man Gentiles ??

dan p

Col 1 on the kingdom, and I don't mean gentiles vs Jews. I mean that there are no Judaic/Levitical/ceremonial features in it. All that was a 'shadow of the reality that was to come' which is in Christ Jesus--the event of Christ for us.

SaulToPaul 2

There is no NT interest or concern about such a thing. Figure out what the salvation of God is and you won't be such a dimwit. There is negative/mistaken interest in Acts 1. You simply have no idea what the mentality of that generation was as it lost its entire country and land, do you?

Poor skeptic...

DAN P

Col 1 on the kingdom, and I don't mean gentiles vs Jews. I mean that there are no Judaic/Levitical/ceremonial features in it. All that was a 'shadow of the reality that was to come' which is in Christ Jesus--the event of Christ for us.

Hi and read Zech 14:9-21 , does explain it all !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Poor deluded skeptic...

:(

SaulToPaul 2

If it isn't mentioned specifically in "the NT", IP does not believe it.
Hundreds of prophecies disappear or are magically fulfilled in some intangible way.

I am fed up with these replacement theology/allegorical fulfillment types.

Interplanner

If it isn't mentioned specifically in "the NT", IP does not believe it.
Hundreds of prophecies disappear or are magically fulfilled in some intangible way.

I am fed up with these replacement theology/allegorical fulfillment types.

Ah, the old RT accusation again but never dealing with Gal 3:17 and the original RT problem. Why is that?

Magical yes: that is the excitement of realizing the awful treatment of Christ is also the greatest glory, but no on the word intangible. Col 1's kingdom of Christ is not intangible. It is the mission of God and has spread all over the world. Perhaps if you worked in it, you would see more of what it is doing?

SaulToPaul 2

Ah, the old RT accusation again but never dealing with Gal 3:17 and the original RT problem. Why is that?

Magical yes: that is the excitement of realizing the awful treatment of Christ is also the greatest glory, but no on the word intangible. Col 1's kingdom of Christ is not intangible. It is the mission of God and has spread all over the world. Perhaps if you worked in it, you would see more of what it is doing?