ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Cross Reference

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

You didn't crucify your flesh through your own efforts. Your flesh was crucified 2000 years ago by Christ.

1Peter1:22 KJV.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I posted a scripture from Paul saying we have to put to DEATH sexual sins, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, and you call it scribble, demonic, and words from a drunk.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry

Have you done that and obeyed your master ?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[2 Co 13:5 See: Abide in Him] "Wrong...".
Judas was sad (Mt 27:5).
crying.gif
It didn't mean he had saving faith. 2 Co 7:10

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The wolves suggest/assert that the above is Paul's warning, to check to see if you are saved.

:yawn:

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? [2 Cor. 13:5].

"This has nothing to do with free will or election or the security of the believer. Paul says we should examine ourselves to see whether we are in the faith or not. We should be willing to face up to this issue. I think two or three times a year we should do this.

When my daughter was just a little thing, she made a confession of her faith to her mother when they were back visiting her grandmother in Texas. She came in one day and said out of a clear sky that she wanted to accept Jesus as her Savior. My wife took her into the bedroom, she got down on her knees and accepted Christ. Regularly after that I would ask her about her relation to Christ. When she got into her teens, she asked, “Daddy, why do you keep asking me whether I am a Christian or not or whether I really trust in Jesus?” I told her, “I just want to make sure. After all, you are my offspring and I want to be sure.” Now not only did I do that for her, I did it for myself also. I think every believer ought to do that." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (2 Corinthians) (electronic ed., Vol. 45, p. 149). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you obey Jesus, he will reveal himself to you. If Jesus reveals himself to you, you will know that you are not a rich man that cares more for his money than about the God Himself in the flesh in front of you.

As predicted:.....:"He is not talking to me, and everything does not mean everything..."

"We have to obey everything Jesus says."-you

Sell all you have.

Demonic lush. Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? [2 Cor. 13:5].

"This has nothing to do with free will or election or the security of the believer. Paul says we should examine ourselves to see whether we are in the faith or not. We should be willing to face up to this issue. I think two or three times a year we should do this.

When my daughter was just a little thing, she made a confession of her faith to her mother when they were back visiting her grandmother in Texas. She came in one day and said out of a clear sky that she wanted to accept Jesus as her Savior. My wife took her into the bedroom, she got down on her knees and accepted Christ. Regularly after that I would ask her about her relation to Christ. When she got into her teens, she asked, “Daddy, why do you keep asking me whether I am a Christian or not or whether I really trust in Jesus?” I told her, “I just want to make sure. After all, you are my offspring and I want to be sure.” Now not only did I do that for her, I did it for myself also. I think every believer ought to do that." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (2 Corinthians) (electronic ed., Vol. 45, p. 149). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Already addressed,

Post #134:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...on-quot-perverting-the-gospel-of-Christ/page9

Take your seat, closet Roman Catholic.

God's Truth

As predicted:.....:"He is not talking to me, and everything does not mean everything..."

Sell all you have.

Demonic lush. Fraud.

I am not a rich man that chooses my riches over the most important time ever.

Just as I am not the person with leprosy whom Jesus healed, or the person with seizures, etc.

God's Truth

John W. preaches to ignore all of Jesus' teachings while he walked on earth because there is no more temple and pharisees to enforce it---BUT Jesus WARNED us that would happen.

Jesus' words are life FOREVER.

john w

Hall of Fame

Drunk. You say "We"/"everything"

And I/members of the boc are not the people addressed in Matthew-John.

So there, you nutcase.

You need a straight jacket, you demon.

God's Truth

Drunk.

You are exactly like the unbelieving, cut off, slanderers that called Jesus a drunk.

Luke 7:34 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.'