Living Life in the Power of the Holy Spirit

Robert Pate

Banned
Show me a scripture that says man has a freewill!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Not only are you spiritually blind, You are mentally blind. You read the scriptures but you cannot comprehend what the scripture is saying.

Answer this. Did Cane kill Abel or did God do it?

beloved57

Not only are you spiritually blind, You are mentally blind. You read the scriptures but you cannot comprehend what the scripture is saying.

Answer this. Did Cane kill Abel or did God do it?
Dumb question. Show me a scripture that says man has a freewill, then I will answer your dumb question.

Robert Pate

Banned
Dumb question. Show me a scripture that says man has a freewill, then I will answer your dumb question.

You can't answer the question. If you say that Cain did it, it means that Cain has a free will. If you say that God did it, then that means that God is a murderer.

beloved57

You can't answer the question. If you say that Cain did it, it means that Cain has a free will. If you say that God did it, then that means that God is a murderer.
You can't show me one scripture that says man has a freewill!

Robert Pate

Banned
You can't show me one scripture that says man has a freewill!

The Bible is full of people acting by their own free will, Read Hebrews chapter 11.

All of God's people by faith and their free will did many wonderful things.

beloved57

The Bible is full of people acting by their own free will, Read Hebrews chapter 11.

All of God's people by faith and their free will did many wonderful things.
Show me one scripture in Heb 11 that says man has a freewill!

Robert Pate

Banned
Show me one scripture in Heb 11 that says man has a freewill!

Okay, but you are not going to accept it or believe it, because it is offensive to your Calvinist God.

Abraham by his own free will offered up Isaac, Hebrews 11:17.

Now you are going to say it does not say free will. Then if it was not by Abraham's free will, then who's free will was it?

beloved57

Okay, but you are not going to accept it or believe it, because it is offensive to your Calvinist God.

Abraham by his own free will offered up Isaac, Hebrews 11:17.

Now you are going to say it does not say free will. Then if it was not by Abraham's free will, then who's free will was it?
That scripture reads Heb 11:17

17*By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

Wow you getting desperate and more treacherous!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you die in your sins you are eternally lost. There are no second chances.

So why would Christ raise the rest of the dead for judgment?

I agree there are no second chances but during the course of human history the vast majority of people have not been called by the Father into close, personal relationship with his Son. These people never had their first chance at salvation.

I have quoted 1 Corinthians 1:26 several times. You demonstrate rejection of Paul's teaching in preference to your own ides.