LGBT History Month

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why would anyone not be against something so unnatural and disgusting as a man sticking his tongue and ding dong up another man's poop chute and call it 'love'?

glorydaz

Why would anyone not be against something so unnatural and disgusting as a man sticking his tongue and ding dong up another man's poop chute and call it 'love'?

They don't really want that much detail to come out to the public. It might make it a bit more difficult for all those "nicey nice" libs to stomach.

Arthur Brain

Why are you so obsessed with certain sexual practices that plenty of heterosexual couples engage in? Are you this fixated on straight people and the plethora of sexual activities they might get up to? Doesn't seem like it.

Arthur Brain

They don't really want that much detail to come out to the public. It might make it a bit more difficult for all those "nicey nice" libs to stomach.

Or maybe, most people just aren't that obsessed with the sexual lives and practices of others.

:doh:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are you so obsessed with certain sexual practices that plenty of heterosexual couples engage in? Are you this fixated on straight people and the plethora of sexual activities they might get up to? Doesn't seem like it.
Get a grip, AB.
Acknowledging the disgusting behavior does not mean one is obsessed with it.
And I have repeatedly said that it is disgusting for anyone to indulge in that filthy perverted behavior.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly.
We've barely scratched the surface of what they do with each other's poop chutes.
It gets even more disgusting.
And they want us to ACCEPT it, rather than oppose it.

Sorry, fags.
It's disgusting.

Arthur Brain

Exactly.
We've barely scratched the surface of what they do with each other's poop chutes.
It gets even more disgusting.
And they want us to ACCEPT it, rather than oppose it.

Sorry, fags.
It's disgusting.

The same things go on with many heterosexual couples so do yourself a favour and don't think about it. I don't. Anal sex doesn't appeal to me as a straight man but it does to plenty other heteros and there's many a practice/fetish that doesn't in turn.

Why are you so obsessed with normalizing such disgusting behavior?

I'm really not the one obsessed here. You're simply reducing same sex orientation to particular acts as if they're exclusive to gay people - specifically gay men. They aren't.

Arthur Brain

Get a grip, AB.
Acknowledging the disgusting behavior does not mean one is obsessed with it.
And I have repeatedly said that it is disgusting for anyone to indulge in that filthy perverted behavior.

Then get as irate with heterosexual couples that engage in it or any other practice that you would deem disgusting or abnormal cos there's a plethora of sexual activity that isn't the 'standard'. You gonna get all uptight over that as well?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The same things go on with many heterosexual couples so do yourself a favour and don't think about it. I don't. Anal sex doesn't appeal to me as a straight man but it does to plenty other heteros and there's many a practice/fetish that doesn't in turn.

I'm really not the one obsessed here. You're simply reducing same sex orientation to particular acts as if they're exclusive to gay people - specifically gay men. They aren't.
I never said it was specifically done by fags, so you can can that argument.
But you will be hard pressed to find a sexually active faggot that doesn't indulge in getting in another man's poop chute or having another man get in his.

Arthur Brain

I never said it was specifically done by fags, so you can can that argument.
But you will be hard pressed to find a sexually active faggot that doesn't indulge in getting in another man's poop chute or having another man get in his.

Eh, your whole derogatory 'faggot' thing is predictably pathetic as is your double standard where it comes to the myriad practices that heterosexuals engage in. Do yourself a favour, don't think about it and tend to your own.

:thumb:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then get as irate with heterosexual couples that engage in it or any other practice that you would deem disgusting or abnormal cos there's a plethora of sexual activity that isn't the 'standard'. You gonna get all uptight over that as well?
I have, and have said it was disgusting no matter who partakes.
Good grief, surely you are not trying to say that because a few straight men do something disgusting that it makes it any less disgusting for all.
It disgusting and filthy, and fags partake regularly and relish in it more than any other group of people.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eh, your whole derogatory 'faggot' thing is predictably pathetic as is your double standard where it comes to the myriad practices that heterosexuals engage in. Do yourself a favour, don't think about it and tend to your own.

They are faggots.
Look it up.

And there is no double standard on my part, as I have repeatedly said it is disgusting no matter who partakes.
Fags just happen to partake of the disgusting behavior more so than any other group.

glorydaz

Or maybe, most people just aren't that obsessed with the sexual lives and practices of others.

Yeah, I don't have a clue why you are always sticking up for people who make sex their reason for being.

Had they kept it in the closet, we wouldn't have to have it shoved in our faces.

If you support gays, you're being a hypocrite to pretend you don't see what they do.

Arthur Brain

I have, and have said it was disgusting no matter who partakes.
Good grief, surely you are not trying to say that because a few straight men do something disgusting that it makes it any less disgusting for all.
It disgusting and filthy, and fags partake regularly and relish in it more than any other group of people.

Hey, just do yourself a favour and stop obsessing about it. There's many a heterosexual couple that engage in it along with all sorts of practices that may be disgusting to you but it's really none of your business at the end of the day is it?

glorydaz

Then they are being derogatory about themselves since they refer to themselves as fags. Shows how much you know, smartie artie.

glorydaz

Hey, just do yourself a favour and stop obsessing about it. There's many a heterosexual couple that engage in it along with all sorts of practices that may be disgusting to you but it's really none of your business at the end of the day is it?

Just as much ours as yours, and you're talking about it. :chuckle:

Hypocrite.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, I don't have a clue why you are always sticking up for people who make sex their reason for being.

Had they kept it in the closet, we wouldn't have to have it shoved in our faces.

If you support gays, you're being a hypocrite to pretend you don't see what they do.

If homosexuals hadn't been forced into the closet in the first place you wouldn't even have it "in your face " you dope. If they'd had the same rights as everyone else you wouldn't even have 'pride parades' and the like. That's what you get for oppressing people and their celebrating the freedoms and liberties they should have already had.

I support people having the same freedoms and rights, whether straight, gay or bi. No more, no less.

glorydaz

They are faggots.
Look it up.

And there is no double standard on my part, as I have repeatedly said it is disgusting no matter who partakes.
Fags just happen to partake of the disgusting behavior more so than any other group.

Some people don't get the idea that the behaviour is wrong. And they think they're so smart. :rotfl: