LEXIT - Latinos are leaving the Democrat party

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh, Your thing says you joined Sep 2015

Far as I can remember, I found the place in 03, joined in 04. Had several user names over the years, precipitated by the need to unplug from TOL periodically. I'd burn my account and come back later and start afresh.

koban
resurrected
some other dude (sod)
resodko (an amalgam of the bolded parts)
then flipped resodko for ok doser

there were some other minor ones as well that i've forgotten

so i've been observing jgarden for 13 years and I don't believe I've ever seen him make a post of value in all that time

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Lexit activists speak out in Los Angeles: Why Latinos are leaving the Democrat party
https://www.rebelnews.com/lexit_act...es_why_latinos_are_leaving_the_democrat_party

After all, the issues that generally matter to the Hispanic community often align with conservative values and those of the President: They are typically religious communities who favor lower taxes, personal responsibility, and family values.

The Democrats have come to take Latino support for granted, and refuse to recognize that this movement is gaining support. Last weekend, I attended a #Lexit event in deeply blue Los Angeles, and I think you may be surprised by what attendees had to say.

The Berean

ESRKTxxX0AMs6cl

From Blanco's web page.

Jaimy Blanco, was born and raised in, U.S. House Dis trict 29, for which she is running. She is a member of The Church Triumphant in Pasadena, Texas where she has served as a Bible quiz coach. Her aspirations was to become a missionary throughout the world. Therefore, she enrolled at the University of Houston Clear Lake, pursuing a Bachelor’s in Education. She obtained a Bachelor's in Biblical Studies from Purpose Institute. While she attended college, she worked as an apartment leasing agent, eventually obtaining her Realtor's license. She started investing in real estate to finance her full-time ministry. She has invested in multi-family properties to make an impact on the community.

So instead of whining about taxing the 'rich" she created wealth that she used to help other people gain affordable housing. :thumbs:

I like her already.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Far as I can remember, I found the place in 03, joined in 04. Had several user names over the years, precipitated by the need to unplug from TOL periodically. I'd burn my account and come back later and start afresh.

koban
resurrected
some other dude (sod)
resodko (an amalgam of the bolded parts)
then flipped resodko for ok doser

there were some other minor ones as well that i've forgotten

so i've been observing jgarden for 13 years and I don't believe I've ever seen him make a post of value in all that time
Unlike "ok doser" I've always operated under the same name for 13 years!

Unlike "ok doser" I have never reported another member to the moderators because I was unable/unwilling to debate the issue based on its merits!

Unlike "ok doser" i don't engage in "name calling" nor invent unsubstantiated claims in an effort to silence me!

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
From Blanco's web page.

Jaimy Blanco, was born and raised in, U.S. House Dis trict 29, for which she is running. She is a member of The Church Triumphant in Pasadena, Texas where she has served as a Bible quiz coach. Her aspirations was to become a missionary throughout the world. Therefore, she enrolled at the University of Houston Clear Lake, pursuing a Bachelor’s in Education. She obtained a Bachelor's in Biblical Studies from Purpose Institute. While she attended college, she worked as an apartment leasing agent, eventually obtaining her Realtor's license. She started investing in real estate to finance her full-time ministry. She has invested in multi-family properties to make an impact on the community.

So instead of whining about taxing the 'rich" she created wealth that she used to help other people gain affordable housing. :thumbs:

I like her already.

I'll bet you there are lots of people like her of lots of races and we never know about them. I just found her by plain accident.