Letsargue's Thread for Bashing AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Member Letsargue seems to have a bee in his bonnet about me, following me about posting odd screeds. So I thought I would just create this thread in his favorite forum wherein he can wail away at me whenever so moved.

Paul, the floor is all yours now. :carryon:

AMR

bybee

Member Letsargue seems to have a bee in his bonnet about me, following me about posting odd screeds. So I thought I would just create this thread in his favorite forum wherein he can wail away at me whenever so moved.

AMR

I believe he finds your intelligence, knowledge and wisdom intimidating. It makes him forget his manners.

Letsargue

AMR

YOUR FRIENDS HAVE AREADY SPOKEN FOR ME AS USUAL!!

That really don't sound's like you're very concerned about anything but smearing ME FOR SOME SPITE!

Christian!! - No, - I don't see anything that looks like a Christian. Now that should make your firiends happy!!

YES, and you'll brag about you giving me every chance in the world; - like that ____ president, your country and church voted for!!

Paul -- 032011

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YOUR FRIENDS HAVE AREADY SPOKEN FOR ME AS USUAL!!

That really don't sound's like you're very concerned about anything but smearing ME FOR SOME SPITE!

Christian!! - No, - I don't see anything that looks like a Christian. Now that should make your firiends happy!!

YES, and you'll brag about you giving me every chance in the world; - like that ____ president, your country and church voted for!!

Paul -- 032011
You have the floor, Paul. So far I am struggling to come to grips with exactly what your issues are with me. Can you give some specifics? What specifically makes you think I am not a Christian?

Back in '67 during the late night hour I was made able to understand that God was in charge and that nothing I could ever do would merit His favor and deserved only His righteous wrath and justice. I prayed that it be the will of God to bestow His saving grace upon me, a sinner claiming the atoning work of God the Son, Jesus Christ, on my behalf, and that He would use me according to His own purposes. From that moment of my spiritual re-birth and onward, I have trusted, assented to, and remain confident of my eternal destiny. Yes, I have stumbled often in my walk of faith over the years, sought refuge in the shadow of the Cross for my sins, and know that I am but an unprofitable servant of the Lord.

AMR

Letsargue

You have the floor, Paul. So far I am struggling to come to grips with exactly what your issues are with me. Can you give some specifics? What specifically makes you think I am not a Christian?

Back in '67 during the late night hour I was made able to understand that God was in charge and that nothing I could ever do would merit His favor and deserved only His righteous wrath and justice. I prayed that it be the will of God to bestow His saving grace upon me, a sinner claiming the atoning work of God the Son, Jesus Christ, on my behalf, and that He would use me according to His own purposes. From that moment of my spiritual re-birth and onward, I have trusted, assented to, and remain confident of my eternal destiny. Yes, I have stumbled often in my walk of faith over the years, sought refuge in the shadow of the Cross for my sins, and know that I am but an unprofitable servant of the Lord.

AMR

In peace I’ll try!!

You are the Genius, JUST ASK AMR!!
You came to the Back alley only in defiance of me, - I believe!!

SOO, here you are now in the Back Alley where I have nearly ALL MY THREADS, and you have never once attempted to correct me IF I’M SOOO WRONG!! – AS everyone, all I have ever gotten from you, or any of your friends, or any one like you is bad mouthing. – You and the others call yourselves “Christians”, YET, none of you “DISPROVE ANYTHING OF MINE”.

You’re standing in the midst of the Back Alley among most of what I have written on TOL, and YOU have the nerve to say, “THAT I HAVE THE FLOOR”!!! – YOU’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!!

Bite off any “PEACE” you choose, there are about 6 pages of my Threads piled around you here, and they ALL are NEW STUFF, NONE OF YOU SMART GUYS HAVE EVER “CONSIDERED”!!

“NOTHING” is about ME OR YOU!!

Paul – 032112

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So if I am reading you correctly, I am not considered a Christian by you because I have not proved you wrong about something?

For that matter...

You and the others call yourselves “Christians”, YET, none of you “DISPROVE ANYTHING OF MINE”
...anyone that does not disprove anything you write is not a Christian. Am I reading you correctly? Yes or No?

AMR

Letsargue

So if I am reading you correctly, I am not considered a Christian by you because I have not proved you wrong about something?

For that matter...

...anyone that does not disprove anything you write is not a Christian. Am I reading you correctly? Yes or No?

AMR

It's not about you or me, it's about the TRUTH!!! - Stop being political with God!!

The fact that you nor any of you have attempted to disprove my statements; -- which are hundreds, -- is beside the point!! – It’s that you call yourselves Christians and don’t bother to defend your own Christ that I am PROVING IS A FALSE CHRIST!! – After all, - it’s a war between me and my Christ / Church, and you and your Christ and your Church!! – One of us is of the Gates of Hell and will prevail against the other!! – So far I have sent you all running and hiding in or under whatever it is that you use for the excuse to not defend yourselves!! – ( I’M STUPID ) – ( HAVE LONG HAIR AND AM FOOLISH ) OR ( I’M ON THE IGNORE LIST ) – Whatever’s convenient!!
The true Christ either said what He said, or He did not!! – I’m saying in all my writings that the things YOU say the Lord said are not the Truth, and the true Christ DID NOT SAY IT!!

Paul – 032112

Status
Not open for further replies.