Left Winger on deck!

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Click and read this post (especially the attached picture) from an earlier thread comparing Left Wingers and Right Wingers. I think you might be surprised at the results.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Click and read this post (especially the attached picture) from an earlier thread comparing Left Wingers and Right Wingers. I think you might be surprised at the results.

Buffalo Wild Wings as the third group? That makes me have reservations about this particular graph, though in the past I have seen a similar graph that showed conservative scoring higher.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
All left wingers have been on deck in Europe...till Hollande won the French election. I am so SICK of right wing lies. They slash and cut for one reason only, because that is their ideology. What is different this time is that they are RAISING taxes and cutting too, once they used to gi ya tuppance off income tax

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Europe "hit the wall" first. tWINs

The American credit crunch brought 11 years of unprecedented prosperity under a Labour government in Britain to a grinding halt, and then only because of the awful character flaws of Gordon Brown [though he is a brilliant economist] The Tories never won but Labour didn't win either.

The Tories have made themselves loathed in Britain.

bucksplasher

The American credit crunch brought 11 years of unprecedented prosperity under a Labour government in Britain to a grinding halt, and then only because of the awful character flaws of Gordon Brown [though he is a brilliant economist] The Tories never won but Labour didn't win either.

The Tories have made themselves loathed in Britain.

I think we Americans have loathed the Tories since Paul Revere. tWINs

PS I have to admit as a Twins fan I did appreciate Torii Hunter.