Left Winger on deck!

rturner76

I was in the process of my registration when I saw this was a Right Wing forum?:vomit: I can't wait to see what happens:DK:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have quite a few left wingers, here. You're welcome here as much as anyone else.

OMEGA

What's a Left Winger ?

Is that a choice at a Chicken Barbeque ?

I like chicken Barbequed with lots of Sauce.:angrymob:

Last edited:

bybee

I was in the process of my registration when I saw this was a Right Wing forum?:vomit: I can't wait to see what happens:DK:

It is unwise to begin on a forum by being insulting.
If a Right Wing Forum makes you vomit, go to the bathroom. Stay away!

Daedalean's_Sun

There does seem to be a strong correlation between traditional religious views and conservatism. Whether there is some underlying causation remains to be seen.

In any case welcome to the board! :p

I aint no monkey

Welcome to the forum.

Let me help you out before you start making an unfair correlation between left wing and science. You stated that you are a left winger. That is a philosophy and ideological position, not a scientific one.

bybee

I should have been more clear, it's not the forum but the right wing that makes me want to vomit:)

Do you suppose, that is, can you imagine that there are those whose vomit reflex is engaged by left wingers? Hmmmmmmmm?

And if you guys are going to be puking all over the place go somewhere else!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Welcome to the forum! Well, now that this is out of the way ...

Why would you join a forum where most of the members make you ill? Instigate much?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL.

Attention TOLers: Another mess has been made by another left winger.

Don't worry, RTurner76, there are plenty of right wingers here who will work hard to clean up all the messes you left wingers make.
bf-cleaningsmiley.gif
desismileys_2001.gif
vacuumsm.gif

Daedalean's_Sun

Welcome to TOL.

Attention TOLers: Another mess has been made by another left winger.

Don't worry, RTurner76, there are plenty of right wingers here who will work hard to clean up all the messes you left wingers make.
bf-cleaningsmiley.gif
desismileys_2001.gif
vacuumsm.gif

Probably shouldn't sweep the vomit, that'll just rub it into the carpet more. :D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Probably shouldn't sweep the vomit, that'll just rub it into the carpet more. :D
hehe!

Well, we know that the best solution would be to just tape up the mouths of all liberals so there wouldn't be any vomit to have to clean up.
But that still leaves other orifices open that they drop messes from!!!!

PureX

There does seem to be a strong correlation between traditional religious views and conservatism. Whether there is some underlying causation remains to be seen.
Oh, I can see it quite clearly, but I wouldn't want to insult anyone by pointing it out. :p