KKK = Democrats = racists

Arthur Brain

so that is it

you saw me insult him and came running to his defense :darwinsm:

wot

a

tard

why don't you go find a website where you're wanted, retard?

Well, again, you didn't insult him and only ended up making an obsessive fool of yourself (again).

And bored now so carry on with your sad little trolling, doofus.

:e4e:

eider

You forgot to confirm to me that you are totally against any such organisations as KKK, and that you support Equality for all colours, religions, cultures, genders, ages, sexualities and creeds.

Or are you really a supporter of the KKK?

Can't wait to read your reply.

eider

no i don't

now answer my question

Good..... so at least you won't be supporting deliberate and internationally unlawful bombing of innocents, or their homes.

No reasonable law abiding person would support any sexual crimes, but I never included any folks like that in my list. But if you have a bent mind you might imagine bent things of decent people.

Evil be who evil thinks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Musterion, you support the rights of all US citizens, regardless of their colour, religion, race, previous nationality, gender, sexuality, age, etc.

It's great to hear from a promoter of human rights for all people.

No reasonable law abiding person would support any sexual crimes...

pedophiles believe that their molestation of children is not harmful and that children benefit from early sexualization and that current laws are unjust and prejudicial

how do you address their "human rights"?

eider

pedophiles believe that their molestation of children is not harmful and that children benefit from early sexualization and that current laws are unjust and prejudicial

how do you address their "human rights"?

Quite the little control freak, aren't you...... very pushy questions.
But how do you know how paederasts might or might not believe? Very worrying, that.
A person who commits a crime, especially a serious crime, is going to lose some rights, so obviously a Court's sentence reduces human rights to freedom, to vote (in the UK), etc. But Human Rights still exist for prison inmates. Read the UK's Human Rights Act 1998 for more details.... this act may be re-enforced when we exit the EU.

Now, I've answered your question, so here is mine.
Do you support the KKK and any of its activities, or do you believe that the KKK is a bad group of bigots?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now, I've answered your question...

no, you didn't

pedophiles believe that they are being prevented from living their lives as they choose by unjust and discrimatory laws

homos made the same argument forty years ago and continue to use that argument to push for change to societal norms wrt homosexuality

how do you address the human rights that pedophiles demand be respected?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
no i don't

now answer my question

Would you support the killing of a pregnant Muslim woman in Afghanistan if she was trying to kill american soldiers?

26C09C9E00000578-2999925-image-a-1_1426643227847.jpg

eider

no, you didn't
Yes I did. Convicted paedophiles who have sexually assaultedanybody are always imprisoned. Heterosexuals who sexually assaulte anybody are imprisonedas well. But even prisoners have human rights.

pedophiles believe that they are being prevented from living their lives as they choose by unjust and discrimatory laws
Not where I live they don't. Perhaps you have evidence that 'generally speaking' paedophiles where you live feel they are discriminated against?

homos made the same argument forty years ago and continue to use that argument to push for change to societal norms wrt homosexuality
Taiwan has just legislated to accept and recognise Gay Marriages. The Scottish Presbyterian Church is at this time considering whether to accept Gay civil partnerships, possibly mrriages.
Women made the same stands for change 100 years ago. Progress moves forward, but don't pretend that serious sexual offenders will get the right to commit crimes.

how do you address the human rights that pedophiles demand be respected?
They don't, not here...... people make all kinds of demands all the time, but they don't always get heard. You seem to be fanatically interested in paedophiles.

Now..... my question which you failed to answer. Do you support the activities of the KKK, or not? This thread is about the KKK.

Arthur Brain

Yes I did. Convicted paedophiles who have sexually assaultedanybody are always imprisoned. Heterosexuals who sexually assaulte anybody are imprisonedas well. But even prisoners have human rights.

Not where I live they don't. Perhaps you have evidence that 'generally speaking' paedophiles where you live feel they are discriminated against?

Taiwan has just legislated to accept and recognise Gay Marriages. The Scottish Presbyterian Church is at this time considering whether to accept Gay civil partnerships, possibly mrriages.
Women made the same stands for change 100 years ago. Progress moves forward, but don't pretend that serious sexual offenders will get the right to commit crimes.

They don't, not here...... people make all kinds of demands all the time, but they don't always get heard. You seem to be fanatically interested in paedophiles.

Now..... my question which you failed to answer. Do you support the activities of the KKK, or not? This thread is about the KKK.

It's the typical recourse of those without an actual argument. No civilized society tolerates the abuse and violation of another, hence laws against murder, rape, pedophilia, violent assault etc. There's no comparison between acts that are consenting between adults and those that infringe upon the basic human rights of another, reflected under law and by anyone with a semblance of humanity and common sense. It's a pathetic ploy to distract away from issues and generally leads to the silly 'slippery slope' fallacy whereby 'gay rights' etc opens the floodgates to pedophilia becoming 'legal'. You know as well as I that there's zero chance of that happening but this is the 'zealot' mindset in action. Logic, rationality and sense are not exactly in plentiful supply...

;)

eider

It's the typical recourse of those without an actual argument. No civilized society tolerates the abuse and violation of another, hence laws against murder, rape, pedophilia, violent assault etc. There's no comparison between acts that are consenting between adults and those that infringe upon the basic human rights of another, reflected under law and by anyone with a semblance of humanity and common sense. It's a pathetic ploy to distract away from issues and generally leads to the silly 'slippery slope' fallacy whereby 'gay rights' etc opens the floodgates to pedophilia becoming 'legal'. You know as well as I that there's zero chance of that happening but this is the 'zealot' mindset in action. Logic, rationality and sense are not exactly in plentiful supply...

;)

Absolutely!
Whilst laughing at freaks such as you mention above, my facetious 'front' hides a feeling of deep deep concern that such people exist within most western societies. We've got ours, of course!

The screwed mindsets that can distort themselves to 'make' KKK democrats, (one recently wrote that neo-nazis are leftist) whilst appearing to believe in them ......

Wow! Has anybody run a thread on the holocaust here? I'd be interested to count the denialists.

But this rush away from the thread title to rant about paederasts.... the pushy questions which seek confrontation, thus leading away from a question which they themselves don't want to answer...

....... and the final insult to Christians everywhere, that such folks fiercely claim that they are of the faith, and of the few who will gain salvation, when their lives of hatred and malice finally end.

Many different races, religions and (previous) nationalities live around here, but I'd pick them all as neighbours before such hypocrits as spout such malicious hatred.

MrDante

Absolutely!
Whilst laughing at freaks such as you mention above, my facetious 'front' hides a feeling of deep deep concern that such people exist within most western societies. We've got ours, of course!

The screwed mindsets that can distort themselves to 'make' KKK democrats, (one recently wrote that neo-nazis are leftist) whilst appearing to believe in them ......

Wow! Has anybody run a thread on the holocaust here? I'd be interested to count the denialists.

But this rush away from the thread title to rant about paederasts.... the pushy questions which seek confrontation, thus leading away from a question which they themselves don't want to answer...

....... and the final insult to Christians everywhere, that such folks fiercely claim that they are of the faith, and of the few who will gain salvation, when their lives of hatred and malice finally end.

Many different races, religions and (previous) nationalities live around here, but I'd pick them all as neighbours before such hypocrits as spout such malicious hatred.

There are indeed Holocost deniers here. There is also a group of psudo deniers who follow Scott Lively's laughable claim that Hitler and every leader of the SS adn the Nazi party were homosexal and that they orchestrated the Holocaust.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:::angrymob:

Given that it was "Musterion" who created this thread "KKK = Democrats = racists," perhaps he can enlighten us as to why the Imperial Wizard of the KKK is on the record as endorsing the Republican Trump Presidency?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

KKK = Republicans = racists

"I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years."
- David Duke (2016), former Grand Wizard of the KKK

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Last edited:

eider

There are indeed Holocost deniers here. There is also a group of psudo deniers who follow Scott Lively's laughable claim that Hitler and every leader of the SS adn the Nazi party were homosexal and that they orchestrated the Holocaust.

Amazing.
Since Gays, along with JWs, Blacks, Eastern Europeans, Gypsies and (of course) Jews were sent into the camps, I doubt Scott Lively's claim.

:D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Given that it was "Musterion" who created this thread "KKK = Democrats = racists," perhaps he can enlighten us as to why David Duke, representing the KKK, is on the record endorsing the Trump presidency?
What is your explanation?