Keyes on the Ballot - Terry on the Dockett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And what did Mr. Keyes say of his daughter? And what makes you think I care if he is a catholic?

Like I said, do you smoke weed or something?

Nightsongs

BANNED
Banned
And what did Mr. Keyes say of his daughter? And what makes you think I care if he is a catholic?

He disowned her & has nothing to do with her anymore after she admitted to being a lesbian.

Do you believe Roman Catholicism is a false religion?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He disowned her & has nothing to do with her anymore after she admitted to being a lesbian.
So why should it matter to us that she is a practicing lesbian, if he has done what is right in this circumstance?

Do you believe Roman Catholicism is a false religion?
What does that have to do with it? Why should someone's religious beliefs be an issue in whether or not they should be president? Their political beliefs are the issue. And I agree with him politically.

I also believe that Keyes is one of the minority of practicing Catholics who is actually saved, and is just unaware of the freedom he has from the law through Jesus Christ.

Nightsongs

BANNED
Banned
What does that have to do with it? Why should someone's religious beliefs be an issue in whether or not they should be president? Their political beliefs are the issue. And I agree with him politically.

I also believe that Keyes is one of the minority of practicing Catholics who is actually saved, and is just unaware of the freedom he has from the law through Jesus Christ.

Keyes openly professes that salvation is through Mary and good works. The man bows down before a false wafer god and prays to Mary for salvation.

Is this the salvation message you hold to?

Political garbage. The man (Keyes) is no different than any politician. His daughter being a lesbian is probably mostly due to the false, demon possessed and Satan-inspired religion called ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Keyes openly professes that salvation is through Mary and good works. The man bows down before a false wafer god and prays to Mary for salvation.
Where exactly did you hear this?

Is this the salvation message you hold to?
How long have you been here? I'm sure that if you read my posts in theology debates you will know the answer to that question.

Political garbage. The man (Keyes) is no different than any politician. His daughter being a lesbian is probably mostly due to the false, demon possessed and Satan-inspired religion called ROMAN CATHOLICISM.
Bottom line, his religious beliefs are irrelevant to whether or not he would be a good president.

And why do you call yourself a left winger if you're so anti-homosexual?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nightsongs is a servant of satan. That is why he says things that make no sense, and lead to evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.