Kentucky Kim and cakes

TracerBullet

yet they are homos?

I do not see them as 'minorities', I see them as the same as those who read the dirty books. Here is another way to look at it: they are much like alcoholics, they have a disease, they need to seek a higher power:think:God?

I would think it crazy if alcoholics were determined to make all sober persons embrace their alcoholism, to insist we give them jobs, insist to be drunk in public, and to have free taxi service, or they will call us bigots. We need to not care about being called bigots when it comes to these people.

While 'minorities; are singled out by random thoughts about their looks, these creeps make themselves look funny, and they insist on parading around half nude. Look at any 'gay' parade, there is always someone nude of near nude. Then there are those disgusting ugly drag queens!

What a disgusting post.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Joel Osteen will stop homos in America -

i guess i can come across kinda schizo - i sometimes make quick statements like the one above as a joke. i have a strange sense of humor. people in my life know that if i blurted that out it would be for laughs only. yes, it's disrespectful i know. i go for shock value but not too much i hope.

i certainly don't believe Joel will do that - he amuses me. he has a buddy (pastor Crank) here in town with 2 HUGE churches

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I dont know about the one in bold having happened, do you have a link?

As Townie pointed out it happened in Britain, in my home town of Southampton as it happens in the largest Christian bookstore and Christian resource centre outside of London...a hive of evangelical activity.

They were targeted and homosexuals came in and insisted that they offer them the same service as they afford other customer...that is if a certain requested book is not in stock they should buy it in from the distributers...of course they wanted an explicitly homosexual publication.

There is just one tiny 2nd hand Christian bookstore within 30 miles now.

Christian guest houses have disappeared....Christian adoption agencies

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Businesses change from within all the time, depending on the need and circumstances. That includes cutting job positions, adding job positions or changing job positions.

I have been on jobs where my position was changed because of changes within the company which meant I ended up with duties that were recently done by a select few, upper level employees. Several of us did.

There was no whining or complaining. We adjusted or looked elsewhere. Either all employees should have the right to make up their own duties or none should. Which is it?

Her job requirements changed, she was being asked to do something which she was not asked to do when she took the job.

Yes one solution is she should resign. Another alternative is that she might negotiate an accommodation...that is my position, that is what I am advocating.

Why are you against an accommodation being made?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Her job requirements changed, she was being asked to do something which she was not asked to do when she took the job.

Yes one solution is she should resign. Another alternative is that she might negotiate an accommodation...that is my position, that is what I am advocating.

her lawyer doesn't want an accommodation
he wants her in jail
he wants a martyr

shagster01

Leave off the low shots mate...she is a recent convert

Interesting you say that after saying. . .

When she agreed to take the job it was not part of her job put her name to a same sex marriage licence. Why take that aggressive stance? why can't an accommodation be reached which satisfies everyone?

So the stance here is:

1. The job changes, so the job must accommodate me.

2. I change, so the job must accommodate me.

Sounds like someone has a sense of entitlement.

bybee

So the stance here is:

It does seem that lots of people have a sense of entitlement?
The liberal establish gets to cherry pick which entitlements are valid and which are not.
:confused:

Granite

Hall of Fame
She is not lecturing..she just wants to be left out of their dirty lives....so do I

She's a bureaucrat. By definition, dealing with the public leads her to deal with dirty lives. She can resign if it upsets her so much. Sounds like the gal's in the wrong line of work.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

So the stance here is:

you left out the homo creed:

3. i'm a pervert, so society must change to accommodate me

shagster01

It does seem that lots of people have a sense of entitlement?
The liberal establish gets to cherry pick which entitlements are valid and which are not.
:confused:

Really? Then what is happening here? A lot of right wingers are supporting her entitlement, but not of, say, blacks with affirmative action.

Seems to me like EVERYONE thinks they get to cherry pick.

But, I guess you get to cherry pick who cherry picks....

bybee

Really? Then what is happening here? A lot of right wingers are supporting her entitlement, but not of, say, blacks with affirmative action.

Seems to me like EVERYONE thinks they get to cherry pick.

But, I guess you get to cherry pick who cherry picks....

I have stated repeatedly that church and state must be separate. If she is unwilling to perform the duties of the position for which she was hired then she ought to resign.

shagster01

I have stated repeatedly that church and state must be separate. If she is unwilling to perform the duties of the position for which she was hired then she ought to resign.

Good. Now try explaining that to the right wingers here that think she's entitled. It's impossible. They have selective entitlism.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Good. Now try explaining that to the right wingers here that think she's entitled. It's impossible. They have selective entitlism.

Hypocrites with a double standard. No surprise there. This entire situation's pretty pathetic. I read recently that Kim Davis and others like her are basically acting like sore losers, and there's a lot of truth to that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Because for me the focus is whether or not someone is willing to do their job ...

Her unwillingness equals job incapability.

bybee

No! People have strong feelings about this subject and they/we feel that our noses have been repeatedly rubbed in things of which they/we disapprove.
Still, I must affirm separation of church and state as the larger issue here.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No! People have strong feelings about this subject and they/we feel that our noses have been repeatedly rubbed in things of which they/we disapprove.

Last I checked that was called "life" and "dealing with other people."