Just Arrived

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
.....an interesting place that allows open discussion of views and opinions, meanwhile insisting that charity and decorum rule the day.

I hope to meet some interesting people here....

You hace a great beginning, as far as i am concerned. Welcome to TOL!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love discussing faith, religion and Scripture, but there are not too many people in this day and age who really enjoy a good discussion of the kind.....

I don't like homos. What do you think of those nasty people?

PureX

I love discussing faith, religion and Scripture, but there are not too many people in this day and age who really enjoy a good discussion of the kind. I ran across this forum, perused it for a while and read the forum rules. This appears to be an interesting place that allows open discussion of views and opinions, meanwhile insisting that charity and decorum rule the day.

I hope to meet some interesting people here....
The fact that you write in whole, intelligible sentences will put you at a severe disadvantage, here. Be aware, that the attention span of the average TOL participant is about a half second, and words with more than five or six letter will only make them confused and suspicious. But if you love guns and hate queers, liberals, democrats, intellectuals, Catholics, Mormons, Muslims, and anyone who lives in or near New York or Hollywood (and, of course, France) they'll maybe let you live.

Welcome. And good luck.