Joe Biden Pedophile Tape is creepy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yup. He's definitely a child molester. I have never in all my born days seen an adult react that way to a child, nor have I ever seen a child react that way to an adult.

Uh, right.

These threads are if anything a window into Naz's own twisted mind but this one in particular skeeves me out.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
VP Biden is a demonstrative, loving guy. What's wrong with that?

If this were my little girl and a "demonstrative, loving guy" put his hand on her like this, words would be spoken.

B6sMF6oIIAAx6c9.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Instead of calling the Vice President of the United States "creepy", I say we give him a new nickname:

"Wandering hands Joe".

joe-biden-man-grope.jpg

I don't think Wandering hands Joe is a pedophile or a fag, he's just a touchy feely guy in a creepy kind of way.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If this were my little girl and a "demonstrative, loving guy" put his hand on her like this, words would be spoken.

B6sMF6oIIAAx6c9.jpg
Those of us who raise healthy kids in an atmosphere of caring, respect and fairness don't have to intervene on their behalf.

They should be able to protect their boundaries and not kow-tow to an authority without a parent being a hovering helicopter.

Children who are not raised in authoritarian, obedience-based and around physical punishments have a healthy sense of self and do not need the hysterical fears of their parents getting in the way of living a good life. And they won't be following the preaching of a peer group when it comes to dysfunctional behavior. They were taught "self" discipline, not discipline from some outside authority.

The girl in the clip can certainly take care of herself.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't you think calling someone a pedophile without proof is libelous?
What the hell is wrong with you people???

Naz may be goofy at times but all he said was that the way Biden acts around women and kids is "creepy". And to that none of you are even willing to agree or even comment on it. I have news for you.... lots of people, even many Democrats think that Biden acts strange around women and children.

Are you so blind that you cannot acknowledge such an obvious point?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Naz may be goofy at times but all he said was that the way Biden acts around women and kids is "creepy". And to that none of you are even willing to agree or even comment on it. I have news for you.... lots of people, even many Democrats think that Biden acts strange around women and children.

Have you looked at the title of this thread? The title of the YouTube he posted?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those of us who raise healthy kids in an atmosphere of caring, respect and fairness don't have to intervene on their behalf...

The girl in the clip can certainly take care of herself.

So you're ok with creepy old men inappropriately touching young girls by saying that the young girl can "take care of herself"?

I come from a land far far away where the fathers of children are born with a backbone and aren't afraid to confront dirty old men and tell them to keep their filthy perverted hands off of their children.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

maybe Joe gets giddy and reverts to his inner child . . . or his beginnings of puberty - :DK:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I already answered you in post #20.
In post 20 you said....

I did. In this case, having aCW lecture anyone about not attacking the messenger is pretty humorous, and that was the point I wanted to make. Other than that, most of Naz' threads have to do with bizarre conspiracy theories and I give them the attention they're due.

Don't you think calling someone a pedophile without proof is libelous?
That isn't a response about Biden's creepy behavior.

Why not comment on it??? It certainly looks creepy to me. Don't you agree?

Would you want him groping your daughter like that and breathing down her neck?

Granite

Hall of Fame

Where to begin.:chuckle:

Naz may be goofy at times

"Goofy" ain't the first word that comes to mind for the fellow but, oh well.

but all he said was that the way Biden acts around women and kids is "creepy".

"Pedophile tape" is what he called this thread. Not "sleazeball" or "creeper" or "stage-five clinger" or "huh?" No, he went Full Pedo.

And to that none of you are even willing to agree or even comment on it.

Ummm...well, yes. We all happen to disagree with Nazaroo. This is not entirely uncommon.

I have news for you.... lots of people, even many Democrats think that Biden acts strange around women and children.

To each their own. I guess the folks on this thread don't agree with those Democrats you have in mind. Usually isn't that considered good news on TOL?

Sitamun

Short of any actual proof, it's all libel and I will not take part. I will not watch the video. (Just a standing rule of mine, I've wasted too much time watching Naz's nonsense). I will freely admit that I have a bit of a personal bias, as my poor young niece in a bit for attention claimed "bad touch" against someone I love and only stopped their for her brother called her out. Another relative wasn't so lucky. Give me proof, not just innuendo and no context images. With proof, I may change my tune, until then, I'm just annoyed. Mainly because Biden is just the latest in Naz's everyone in government is a pedophile conspiracy.

bybee

In post 20 you said....

I wouldn't like that at all! I am a touch me not kind of person! But that doesn't make him a pedophile! That is a very serious charge to make against a man. I let people know that I am not a touchy feely person even if it is the VP of the USA!:sozo:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In post 20 you said....

No, it's clearly a response to something CW said that I thought was funny. Since when does every post have to specifically address the OP?

Would I like that for myself or my daughter? No. Do you think that makes him a pedophile? That's a very, very serious public accusation to make. Don't you agree?

Nazaroo

Short of any actual proof, it's all libel and I will not take part. I will not watch the video. (Just a standing rule of mine, I've wasted too much time watching Naz's nonsense).
Translation: "I will not examine evidences. I have preconcluded my conclusion."

I will freely admit that I have a bit of a personal bias, as my poor young niece in a bit for attention claimed "bad touch" against someone I love and only stopped their for her brother called her out. Another relative wasn't so lucky. Give me proof, not just innuendo and no context images. With proof, I may change my tune, until then, I'm just annoyed.

False accusations are far more frequent than most are willing to admit.

The number of people falsely convicted and entered into "sex offender" databases is legion,
and far exceeds credible numbers.

I deeply sympathize with all who have been either falsely convicted,
or have been convicted of criminal offences without sufficient evidence,
due process, probable cause, the presumption of innocence, or reasonable doubt aspects.

These days cops look for convictions and easy solutions to crimes,
and prosecutors look for convictions not truth.
And given that many in government and the courts are indeed members of
pedophile rings, its not surprising that some escape justice
and others are falsely convicted of the same crimes.

Mainly because Biden is just the latest in Naz's everyone in government is a pedophile conspiracy.

Not everyone. Only the people at the top.

I've always insisted that all criminal organizations use innocent people as their cover.
And it only takes a handful of CEOs to pull an ENRON.

Sitamun

Translation: "I will not examine evidences. I have preconcluded my conclusion."

I'm sorry Naz, but you've been the boy who cried wolf far too often, and I've wasted way too much time watching other links of yours that I made the decision that any link you post just isn't worth it. If there was any actual proof in that video why hasn't it been sent to the authorities? That is the proper place, not YouTube. Unless of course it's just innuendo, and contains no actual proof of anything.