intojoy

BANNED
Banned
203772409b27622ca7af53b1bf52f9da.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Biden is really creepy guys. I mean if you don’t body check him he will body dominate your daughters, wives..he’s a very sick man. It’s just a matter of time before he gets called to the mat.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
According to reports Biden was known to have walked around the vp residence at night completely naked at night. Chilling.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Those fakes reel in stupid right-wing people, but to be fair, there are people on the left stupid enough to be taken in by equally obvious hoaxes.

eva-braun.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Those fakes reel in stupid right-wing people, but to be fair, there are people on the left stupid enough to be taken in by equally obvious hoaxes.

eva-braun.jpg

you think that people on the left don't recognize that pic as a fake? :freak:

have you taken your Alzheimer's meds today?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
you think that people on the left don't recognize that pic as a fake?

Maybe not as many as those on the right who were suckered by the Biden fakes, but I bet there were a few leftists who were stupid enough to fall for it. You're probably right; not as many, but I bet there were some.

Arthur Brain

Maybe not as many as those on the right who were suckered by the Biden fakes, but I bet there were a few leftists who were stupid enough to fall for it. You're probably right; not as many, but I bet there were some.

Looks like SOD is reverting back to his usual, he bade you good day...

I'm sure you're suitably chastised.

;)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
do you realize that a biden 2020 win would give us an 82 year old prez by the end of his first term?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
do you realize that a biden 2020 win would give us an 82 year old prez by the end of his first term?

He’s probably groping some child as we post. Very very disturbing and incriminating video evidence.