Jihadists murder 12 in Germany, wounding 48

kiwimacahau

well, no

a railroad car is towed by a train engine, running on railroad tracks

sounds like you're having trouble describing what we call a semi, or an articulated truck, as opposed to a straight truck

i used to have a class b license that allowed me to drive straght truck - would have had to upgrafde to a class a to drive semi

really gay word that nobody by fag brits use :)
Apparently you speak English, please do some research.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Jihadist goes 'carmageddon' on dozens of innocent people- what's the big fuss?

Citizens run over BLM protester blocking the highway- racist hate.

:plain:
~Liberals~

The blood is ultimately on their hands, as they are the one's who have caused it as far as I'm concerned. They hate white people, and so they make excuses for everyone else who hate them.

The 'White Uncle Tom' is the new black.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Let's see just how much our constitution matters to you: Do you agree that those social media sites should be sued? Do you think they should have to pay up?

It really doesn't matter whether anyone agrees with their action, they have the right to seek damages if they personally feel they have a case. If the entities being implicated in this suit are found to have "knowingly" or "deliberately" gave material support by allowing their site to be a recruiting tool or rallying point for a terrorist organization/criminal enterprise than yes, they should be held liable, and the constitution does not extend rights to support a criminal enterprise or terrorist organization. I do think it is a high bar for the plaintiffs to be able to establish that the defendants "knowingly" or "deliberately" allowed this to go on, Facebook, google, and twitter are awfully broad entities, and being able to catch every person that is using it for nefarious reasons would be a daunting task, if it could even be done completely which I believe is not plausible. If the defendants show they are making a reasonable attempt to rid their sites of this type of behavior than I doubt that they will have to make any type of restitution. Just my thoughts on it anyway.

Tinark

I could just report all the murders, but I will stick with things like Germany because they did it to themselves.

Afghan refugee' drove stolen lorry that ploughed into Berlin shoppers at 40mph killing 12 and injuring 48

Except Germany didn't do this to themselves. The suspect came over from Italy after Italy let him in. Germany refused his request to stay there and ordered him deported:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/22/world/europe/anis-amri-berlin-market-crash.html

Your bigotry immediately had you jump to a bigoted conclusion against Germany. I guess you can't help but to do that, eh?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
031615_isis_churches2_640.jpg

The saying is "politics make strange bedfellows". This is why homos, molesters, adulterers all will support jihadists being allowed in the US.