Hall of Fame
berlin-1.jpg

Charming.

Says the jihadist supporter.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In other jihad news, facebookgoogletwitter, which exists to stop the gospel, is being sued for promoting Islam. I note that they also silence the right, while letting the left do what they want. Orlando victims are suing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
they're backing away from the claim that the refugee in the truck (what kind of brit fag uses "lorry"? :freak: ) was involved

not sure how they're gonna make that play, but it should be interesting to watch

kiwimacahau

The refugee wasn't in the truck. How do we know? No blood anywhere on him.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Quincy

How convenient that Germany has federal elections next year. Someday, the world will realize that the Islamic terrorists are just dividing and conquering.

But that'll be long after everyone has broke their unions and turtled themselves into a can of soup.

Quincy

Maybe you'd have preferred that I said "...and destroyed their cultures from within because of endless spending on war and paranoia driven fear that breeds homegrown terrorists who do the jihadists' work for them." but I like to keep it pleasant, for the kids :idunno:

Last edited:

Greg Jennings

In other jihad news, facebookgoogletwitter, which exists to stop the gospel, is being sued for promoting Islam. I note that they also silence the right, while letting the left do what they want. Orlando victims are suing.

Let's see just how much our constitution matters to you: Do you agree that those social media sites should be sued? Do you think they should have to pay up?

kiwimacahau

they're backing away from the claim that the refugee in the truck (what kind of brit fag uses "lorry"? :freak: ) was involved

not sure how they're gonna make that play, but it should be interesting to watch
A "truck" is towed by a train whilst a lorry is a self-propelled vehicle for carting goods. Try an educate yourself.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A "truck" is towed by a train

well, no

a railroad car is towed by a train engine, running on railroad tracks

sounds like you're having trouble describing what we call a semi, or an articulated truck, as opposed to a straight truck

i used to have a class b license that allowed me to drive straight truck - would have had to upgrade to a class a to drive semi

whilst a lorry is a

really gay word used by nobody but fag brits :)