Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

God's Truth

EgyptainMuslim, why won't you answer the question? You said Jesus lives in your heart. Tell me, how does Jesus live in your heart?

God's Truth

I don't reject Christianity or judaism in its original pure form.... but I prefer Islam because of Quran as powerful book and above to be from human, ie it is my source to know God and believe in Him, also I prefer Islam because there is no bishop or pope or any one who is a media between me and God...but I don't reject both other religions as a way to God.

Again
Why do you reject the religion of Jesus and follow him in the same time?

There is no bishop and pope in the Christian religion. You are now speaking about the false Catholic denomination.

egyptianmuslim

It is deceitful to speak in a tricky way.

You know that we are not only speaking about what your book of choice says about Jesus.

When you say you love Jesus, you know you do not love the Christian's Jesus.
Yes l love jesus of Bible who is a man of God.
I'm not here to carry sins of deceitfulness, it is great sin to lie in religion.

Quran says that Jesus the son of Mary is a merely man like Adam and he has a top place in the heaven.

God's Truth

I love word of Jesus on the mountain (forgiveness, love your enemy. .....,.......,....) and as possible I'm doing it....

Which Jesus, the Jesus in your Qur'an, or the Jesus in my Holy Bible?

Do you love Jesus by doing everything he says in the Holy Bible?

Do you believe you are not to believe another gospel, even if given by an angel?

God's Truth

Yes l love jesus of Bible who is a man of God.

Why do you call yourself a Muslim if you believe in the Holy Bible?

Why do you say the things people say about Jesus in the Bible is a lie, yet you read and believe the Bible?

I'm not here to carry sins of deceitfulness, it is great sin to lie in religion.

Quran says that Jesus the son of Mary is a mere man like Adam and he has a top place in the heaven.

So then, why did you just say you believe the Bible? The Holy Bible does NOT say Jesus was just a mere man.

egyptianmuslim

Which Jesus, the Jesus in your Qur'an, or the Jesus in my Holy Bible?

Do you love Jesus by doing everything he says in the Holy Bible?

Do you believe you are not to believe another gospel, even if given by an angel?
As possible I do his word in Bible. Jesus by himself did not establish a new religion he came to guide Jews to be godly(christlike)

egyptianmuslim

Why do you call yourself a Muslim if you believe in the Holy Bible?

Why do you say the things people say about Jesus in the Bible is a lie, yet you read and believe the Bible?

So then, why did you just say you believe the Bible? The Holy Bible does NOT say Jesus was just a mere man.
Jesus by himself is a mere man but he was supported by holy spirit from God

egyptianmuslim

If you follow the Holy Bible, why don't you call yourself a Christian, and why do you say the Bible is a lie?
Christo-muslim
I can't says that Bible doesn't contain the word of God it is clear that you don't know Quran
Quran5:46
And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

CherubRam

Am I wrong? Are a lot of Muslims severally lacking in a good education? "We look for things, to make us go.":think:

Ben Masada

It is one covenant to all human,
Greating God and doing His commandments (human side)
Good reward in our life and afterlife (God side)

I can't answer for the Muslim but, as a Jew, a famous Covenant with the Jews we have with the one of the Circumcision. An everlasting Covenant said by the Lord. (Gen. 17:21)Than, another equally famous one was the Covenant aka the Sinaitic Covenant established with the Jews in the Mount Sinai when the Ten Commandments were delived to the Jews. Last but not least, we had the famous one aka the New Covenant foretold by Prophet Jeremiah and effected by Ezra/Nehemiah. (Jeremiah 31:31; Ezekiel 37:22)

CherubRam

I can't answer for the Muslim but, as a Jew, a famous Covenant with the Jews we have with the one of the Circumcision. An everlasting Covenant said by the Lord. (Gen. 17:21)Than, another equally famous one was the Covenant aka the Sinaitic Covenant established with the Jews in the Mount Sinai when the Ten Commandments were delived to the Jews. Last but not least, we had the famous one aka the New Covenant foretold by Prophet Jeremiah and effected by Ezra/Nehemiah. (Jeremiah 31:31; Ezekiel 37:22)
The Covenant of circumcision was for all nations to enter into. It was to be an everlasting covenant, but it was revoked by God. Did you ever read my thread "Who is a Jew or the Nation of Israel?" http://christianforum.boards.net/thread/97/who-jew-nation-israel