Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Who's record? Not one that has any credulity that's for sure.

Jesus is OUR High Priest in the ORDER of Melchizedek. IF you knew anything about the Bible, you would know that Melchizedek was a physical manifestation of the WORD in Gen 14 and in Heb 7, He is Jesus our God and Savior.

Ever consider that a Priest is NOT GOD.

Why would God be his own Priest?

keypurr

Did you hear that cognitive dissonance bell go off when you read my post?

The worst fool is a deaf and blind fool.

You can not answer the question so you just start your baloney.

Just goes to show how limited you are in your theology Stan.

CHR_Iam_IST

Why would God be his own priest?

The answer to that question, keypurr, is very simple: GOD would be HIS OWN PRIEST, for the very same reason that when HE swore to Abraham, ". . . because HE could swear by no greater, HE swore by HIMSELF, (Hebrews 6:13 KJ2000)".

Ergo, GOD would be HIS OWN PRIEST because there is "no greater" to be HIS OWN PRIEST than HIMSELF.

StanJ

You can not answer the question so you just start your baloney.
Just goes to show how limited you are in your theology Stan.

You're problem is you think you're the only one who reads our exchanges, and of course, as usual, you are WRONG. You are constantly refuted and MANY see that. ALL you do is perpetuate the stereotype of a cultist.
You IGNORE facts and PARROT lies ALL the time.

keypurr

The answer to that question, keypurr, is very simple: GOD would be HIS OWN PRIEST, for the very same reason that when HE swore to Abraham, ". . . because HE could swear by no greater, HE swore by HIMSELF, (Hebrews 6:13 KJ2000)".

Ergo, GOD would be HIS OWN PRIEST because there is "no greater" to be HIS OWN PRIEST than HIMSELF.

That makes no sense, why would God need to swear? His words are law, no one can dispute him and win.

keypurr

You're problem is you think you're the only one who reads our exchanges, and of course, as usual, you are WRONG. You are constantly refuted and MANY see that. ALL you do is perpetuate the stereotype of a cultist.
You IGNORE facts and PARROT lies ALL the time.

No one has yet to give a reasonable rebuttal to me Stan. Not knowing the many reasons that cause my conclusions make it difficult to believe my words. Your facts do not jive with my thoughts because you assume to much. You have not given me anything new to destroy the truth I see.

I know your position Stan, I have been there. You have only scratched the surface of truth, there is much you have yet to discover.

Most do not agree with me, but that is not my problem. I am not here to please people, I am here to share and understand how and why they think the way they do. You have shut yourself off from learning, big mistake on your part.

CHR_Iam_IST

That makes no sense, why would God need to swear? His words are law, no one can dispute him and win.

Keypurr, your ignorance, and severe "lack of knowledge", of Scripture is mind boggling, it is written, "And said, By MYSELF have I sworn, says THE LORD, for because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son: (Genesis 22:16 KJ2000)".