Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Okay. Then show me where the Anointed One created all things?

Who in Genesis 1 created All things?

Randy2 God bless ya!

Hebrews 1, Col 1.

Jesus was anointed with Christ.
Christ was with God at he creation, Jesus was BORN in Bethlehem.

My God can not die so he sent his created son to die for us.

keypurr

What bible verses teach all images are Creations?

Who do you see when you look in a mirror?

Who do you say was created?

Randy2 God bless ya!

Everything is not in the bible friend but can you name ANY IMAGE that is NOT a CREATION?

That includes reflection. It needs a subject to be a refection of.

The Father created his son Christ in Heb 1 and Col 1. And he was pleased that it contained his fullness. But IT is still a creation. I used the word IT because the early translations use the word IT instead of HE. For Christ is a spirit like his creator.

Bless you too friend.

Randy2

Jesus created NOTHING, however Christ did. Christ is the we/us/our in Genesis.

How many Gods are in Genesis 1 ?

The US either refers to His majesty or that He was talking to the angels.
Job 38:4-7 I Kings 22:19

Elohim means Plural Majesty so US really means God has Lots of Majesty, or is very majestic.

There is ONE GOD in Genesis One.

God bless ya! Randy2

keypurr

Listen to the words of your Lord:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

keypurr

Elohim means Plural Majesty so US really means God has Lots of Majesty, or is very majestic.

God bless ya! Randy2

There is ONLY ONE true God in scripture but others are considered as gods. Why is the term "most high God" used?

There is only one most high God and it is not Jesus Christ for he has a God. Did he not say he was going to his God?

Huge difference between God and a god. Christ is a god for he is a FORM of God. He is a creation and he could die. God can not die, at least mine can not.

keypurr

God bless ya! Randy2

Keep in mind friend God created al through his first creation, his spiritual son Christ. Christ is the son that he sent, not Jesus. Genesis only supports the fact that God and his son did the work.

Note this in Hebrews.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

God calls him O God, God says Christ laid the foundation for the universe. Christ is a spiritual being that was given the fullness of the Father who is the only true God. Christ had to take the form of man to become the Lamb of God. Phil 2. Heb 10:5.

And it was God that made Jesus Christ Lord of all creation.

I was a Trin for many years, very active in my church, a member of the board. But it just did not add up for me, so I left at a huge price to be me and followed my God as I see him to be.

Randy2

Everything is not in the bible friend but can you name ANY IMAGE that is NOT a CREATION?

That includes reflection. It needs a subject to be a refection of.

The Father created his son Christ in Heb 1 and Col 1. And he was pleased that it contained his fullness. But IT is still a creation. I used the word IT because the early translations use the word IT instead of HE. For Christ is a spirit like his creator.

Bless you too friend.

JESUS is the image of GOD! God was not Created!
When you look in a mirror you see your self!

The bible doesn't say that JESUS was Created?
The Firstborn of Creation means He is the heir.
Colossians 1:16 explains that all things were created for Him. He will inherit them.
He was FIRSTBORN from the DEAD!

Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The firstborn received the inheritance. He was the firstborn from the DEAD!

In Hebrews 1:2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed HEIR of ALL things, through whom also He made the worlds;

These two passages are almost the same. In one Paul calls JESUS the firstborn, in the other Paul calls Him the heir of all things.

Randy2 God bless ya!

keypurr

JESUS is the image of GOD! God was not Created!

You don't get it, ALL images are creations

When you look in a mirror you see your self!

No you do not, you see the image of yourself

The bible doesn't say that JESUS was Created?

Yes it does, you just do not wish to see it.

The Firstborn of Creation means He is the heir.
Colossians 1:16 explains that all things were created for Him. He will inherit them.

He was first to be born for ALL things were created through him.

He was FIRSTBORN from the DEAD!

Yes, because he took the form of man and died, my God can not die.
The term "firstborn" is us mostly in scripture to show first to be born.

Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

He had to be God's first born to create everything.

The firstborn received the inheritance. He was the firstborn from the DEAD!

I understand your view, but there is more to it than that.

In Hebrews 1:2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed HEIR of ALL things, through whom also He made the worlds;

Yes, he is speaking of his spiritual son Christ here

These two passages are almost the same. In one Paul calls JESUS the firstborn, in the other Paul calls Him the heir of all things.

Randy2 God bless ya!

Jesus Christ is heir to all things for he paid the price for mankind. He did what his God sent him to do. Jesus Christ is human that was given the spirit Christ, Christ spoke through Jesus. Jesus BECAME the Christ at his anointing. If he was born the Christ he would not have to grow in wisdom, for Christ made the universe.

My bedtime friend, this old body needs its rest.
God bless

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Jesus Christ is heir to all things for he paid the price for mankind. He did what his God sent him to do. Jesus Christ is human that was given the spirit Christ, Christ spoke through Jesus. Jesus BECAME the Christ at his anointing. If he was born the Christ he would not have to grow in wisdom, for Christ made the universe.

Your theories are ridiculous!

Randy2

No you do not, you see the image of yourself

Yes it does, you just do not wish to see it.

He was first to be born for ALL things were created through him.

Yes, because he took the form of man and died, my God can not die.
The term "firstborn" is us mostly in scripture to show first to be born.

He had to be God's first born to create everything.

I understand your view, but there is more to it than that.

Yes, he is speaking of his spiritual son Christ here

My bedtime friend, this old body needs its rest.
God bless

Rest well !!:yawn:

keypurr

Randy, Christ is the exact image of the Father. The Father was pleased that he had his fullness.
Why was the Father pleased that Christ had his fullness? Did God question his ability to make his exact image?
I think it proves without question that Christ is a creation. That is why Christ tells us that his Father is the only true God.

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Randy, Christ is the exact image of the Father. The Father was pleased that he had his fullness.
Why was the Father pleased that Christ had his fullness? Did God question his ability to make his exact image?
I think it proves without question that Christ is a creation. That is why Christ tells us that his Father is the only true God.

Posted from the TOL App!

Christ/Jesus is not a creation.

1 John 1:1-2King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Keypurr, what does "that which was from the beginning" mean?

keypurr

Pierac What's your point?

Don't get it!

Randy2 God bless ya!

I feel honored that you called me Pierac as he is a very enlighten person.

The point is Christ is a creation not a part of a three piece God.

Christ is a god not the God. Christ is a spirit for his Father is a spirit. Christ became a man by dwelling in the body prepared for him by his creator. Christ is second only to God.

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I feel honored that you called me Pierac as he is a very enlighten person.

The point is Christ is a creation not a part of a three piece God.

Christ is a god not the God. Christ is a spirit for his Father is a spirit. Christ became a man by dwelling in the body prepared for him by his creator. Christ is second only to God.

Posted from the TOL App!

Christ is not a god. You are a polytheist if that is what you truly believe. Can we become gods also?

keypurr

Christ/Jesus is not a creation.

1 John 1:1-2King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Keypurr, what does "that which was from the beginning" mean?

The start of creation of which Christ is firstborn. First of all creatures as it tells you in Col 1:15. God created everything through his son Christ.
Jesus was born, everyone born is a creation. Your either a creation or God, Jesus grew in wisdom and died so he does not pass the test for being God.
Manifested simply means to make known, you do not need to be God to make known of him.

John 17:3 tells it all my friend. Christ is a servant of his God.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Christ is not a god. You are a polytheist if that is what you truly believe. Can we become gods also?

I use the term a god, not God. Why is the term most high God. Christ is a form of God as stated in Phil 2. Being a form of God does not make you God.

Posted from the TOL App!