Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Christ is the son of the most high God there has to be others that are considered as gods.

Jesus Christ for one. Most high God, why does that not tell folks something?

I go to my God and your God, my Father is the only true God. Words of our Lord.

Glory be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
That is what Peter, Paul, James, Luke and other Apostles taught BR.

Never mentioned a trinity.

Posted from the TOL App!

It is too bad that you follow a twisted theology.

Randy2

Who is JESUS !

John made it very easy to clearly know who JESUS is.

If you want to understand math and correctly find answers you have to know what 1 + 1 equals. 1+1 = 2

No matter how hard you try you will never get correct answer if you believe 1 + 1 = 3.

You might think your answers are correct but only because you so strongly believe 1 + 1 = 3.

The Apostle John gave us a simple way to understand 1 + 1 = 2 when searching to know who JESUS is.

John 1:1-5 John 1:14 and Genesis 1

John's text for John 1:1-5 was Genesis chapter one. John did not use various scriptures to teach who JESUS was. But the first chapter in the bible.

In Genesis 1 the Word was there and all things were Created by Him!
Genesis 1:3 6 9 11 14 20 24 26 29 all these verses show God speaking to create all things in the beginning.
“God said” “God said” “God said”

There is no doubt who is speaking! IT IS GOD ALMIGHTY!

Then John 1:14 clearly tells that the WORD was made flesh!!

I believe that John gave us this so easy to understand teaching of who JESUS is so we could apply it to all the teachings through his Gospel.

JESUS is GOD must be applied to all our searching about who He is!

If we deviate it is like using 1 + 1 = 3 and we will never give the get the correct understanding of who the Son really is.

Paul confirmed this and warned that we be not moved away from this foundational teaching by any tradition or philosophy in this world!
Read Colossians 2:8-10

Randy2 God bless ya!