JESUS: "God With Us and God for Us"

Robert Pate

Banned
Translation: My " god" is a product of my own making that I worship dearly. My doctrine has been found blasphemous and appalling and I have no defense, so I go about my famous course of action which is to make up stuff and accuse everyone else and revel in the hope that the god of my making is blind and can't see how hypocritical I am.
When my idol finally opens its eyes it will love the fact that I alone have the so-called historical gospel, and have labeled everyone who doesn't agree with me as a Catholic or Calvinist.

Everything has been revealed in the scriptures, but you apparently don't want the truth of the scriptures, you would rather remain in darkness with your man conceived religion.

It is not a so called "Historical Gospel" it is a biblical historical Gospel that you reject.

fishrovmen

Everything has been revealed in the scriptures, but you apparently don't want the truth of the scriptures, you would rather remain in darkness with your man conceived religion.

It is not a so called "Historical Gospel" it is a biblical historical Gospel that you reject.

You forgot to call me a Catholic or Calvinist! Otherwise, typical response.

fishrovmen

No doubt about it, whatever you are has to do with religion.

That depends on which definition of religion you use. The ones that have been defined and used commonly amongst society for a very long time, or the ones that you recently invented to confuse yourself and create a stumbling block for others? I notice that you like to make stuff up, but you also need to come up with original names for that stuff, rather than use terminology and descriptive terms already in use.

Robert Pate

Banned
That depends on which definition of religion you use. The ones that have been defined and used commonly amongst society for a very long time, or the ones that you recently invented to confuse yourself and create a stumbling block for others? I notice that you like to make stuff up, but you also need to come up with original names for that stuff, rather than use terminology and descriptive terms already in use.

Religion is man's preoccupation with himself. All religions have one thing in common, It's all about them.

The Gospel is about Jesus Christ, not us. We had nothing to do with the Gospel.

This is your problem, you are so wrapped up in yourself and your religion that you cannot see the forest for the trees.

If what I say is not pleasing to your religion you don't like it. Hang on to your religion because that is all that you have.

fishrovmen

Religion is man's preoccupation with himself.
Made up.
All religions have one thing in common, It's all about them.
Made up.

We had nothing to do with the Gospel.
Made up.
This is your problem, you are so wrapped up in yourself and your religion that you cannot see the forest for the trees.
Supposition.
If what I say is not pleasing to your religion you don't like it. Hang on to your religion because that is all that you have.
Supposition.

Three statements made up, two suppositions and zero Scripture. A true classic of the religion of Pateism.
Your idol, if it could see, would be so proud! I am sure you can't wait for it to open it's eyes and see how "religious" you have been for years on TOL.
Wonderful work Robert

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Gospel is about Jesus Christ...

Jesus' gospel is about the kingdom of God. The Father sent Christ to offer the kingdom to the Judeans. He did and they killed him. Christ in turn destroyed the Judeans as a nation until the latter days of human history.

Scripture, which is Jesus' gospel, says that in the latter days he will send a couple of his representatives to once again offer the restored Judeans God's kingdom. It is written the Judeans will kill them also and their dead bodies will lie in the street of spiritual Sodom and people will celebrate. So once again Christ will destroy the Judeans as a nation.

Adherents of Judaism prefer law instead of Christ so they will be given law in lieu of salvation.

Some people are slow to learn.

Robert Pate

Banned
Made up.

Made up.

Made up.

Supposition.

Supposition.

Three statements made up, two suppositions and zero Scripture. A true classic of the religion of Pateism.
Your idol, if it could see, would be so proud! I am sure you can't wait for it to open it's eyes and see how "religious" you have been for years on TOL.
Wonderful work Robert

All statements are true. The reason that you have trouble with the Bible is because the Bible was written by Christians for Christians. You struggle with it.

fishrovmen

All statements are true. The reason that you have trouble with the Bible is because the Bible was written by Christians for Christians. You struggle with it.

All the stuff that you make up is not "the Bible", your opinions and suppositions are not "the Bible", your personal definitions of words and interpretations are not "the Bible" . Those are the things I struggle with.

Robert Pate

Banned
All the stuff that you make up is not "the Bible", your opinions and suppositions are not "the Bible", your personal definitions of words and interpretations are not "the Bible" . Those are the things I struggle with.

Everything that I say is compatible with scripture.