ECT Jesus gave a warning to His Disciples and,

Cross Reference

He was conveying the meaning of the great welcome into heaven. it is spot on.

Spot on?? You mean he was attempting convey what he thought could be the meaning of it. So why etch his opinion in stone??

Goodrick was instructor of Greek for years at Multnomah and did the NIV concordance.

So what? Many others claim the same credibility. OMT: the NIV is an abomination along with others that are of the new age thinking that have stripped/altered text and using the greek to do so. Why not check out the many examples from those giving out the warning? Youtube will take you there.

Interplanner

Bc I knew him as a person, pastor and missionary before new age came. If you know how Schaeffer described what was coming to our culture, you would not be saying that about him. So that. A lot of that.

Give me three worthwhile examples of the abomination.

My other Greek training is at the master's level under Nolland and Soderlund and translating parts of Josephus JEWISH WAR for research on that. Nolland is the editor of the Theological Dictionary of the NT I think.

Interplanner

Meanwhile, you must have a belief about the 'entrance' to heaven of I Pet 1, and it must be astoundingly different. But once again, instead of telling me about it, you only talk about me.

God's Truth

Among the greatest deceptions

That having been saved we can be damned
that sanctification can be earned
that serving the Lord is onerous and difficult
That simple faith is ineffectual

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Romans 11:22
Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

1 Timothy 3:6
He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

See 2 Corinthians 13:5, Hebrews 10:31, Luke 12:46, Romans 11:19-21, Galatians 4:19, John 15:6, 1 Corinthians 15:2, Luke 13:28, Matthew 8:12, and Matthew 5:13.

Cross Reference

Bc I knew him as a person, pastor and missionary before new age came. If you know how Schaeffer described what was coming to our culture, you would not be saying that about him. So that. A lot of that.

Give me three worthwhile examples of the abomination.

My other Greek training is at the master's level under Nolland and Soderlund and translating parts of Josephus JEWISH WAR for research on that. Nolland is the editor of the Theological Dictionary of the NT I think.

I don't care! If you sincerely want to get things straightened out, read the works of Oswald Chambers. There is a now free PDF file of all his books, absent his biography. Him and a KJV Thompson Chain Reference Bible is all anyone needs for their understanding. With exception of a few, you can throw out the rest.

God's Truth

I don't care! If you sincerely want to get things straightened out, read the works of Oswald Chambers. There is a now free PDF file of all his books, absent his biography. Him and a KJV Thompson Chain Reference Bible is all anyone needs for their understanding. With exception of a few, you can throw out the rest.

Oswald Chambers was a Calvinist. Calvinists have a lot of misunderstandings.

Jesus gives understanding to those who obey him.

That is how one gets understanding.

We obey by repenting then get knowledge.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

If we obey Jesus---THEN WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH.

John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Jesus reveals himself to those who obey him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Phooee. Is that your best shot?? Funny Jesus never said anything about that when the disciples asked about the specifics. Ergo, Him being sent to "Lost tribes of Israel" is a non sequitur.
Try again.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24