Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Meshak, you do realize that Jesus will sit on the throne of David, right? Furthermore, the House of Israel was being preached the "Kingdom Message."

lifeisgood

Are you in the Body of Christ Meshak?

I said hurray to meshak when she said she was going to stop evangelizing.
She said that evangelizing is telling the unsaved to go read M,M,L,J and they will know.
She promised she was going to stop evangelizing.
I am not holding my breath though.

I like meshak, I just wish she would take the time to masticate the word of God before she preaches it, but I guess that is wishful thinking.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said hurray to meshak when she said she was going to stop evangelizing.
She said that evangelizing is telling the unsaved to go read M,M,L,J and they will know.
She promised she was going to stop evangelizing.
I am not holding my breath though.

I like meshak, I just wish she would take the time to masticate the word of God before she preaches it, but I guess that is wishful thinking.

She has somehow managed to brainwash herself. Believe me, when I tell you, the inside of her skull is now squeaky clean.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
New earth

Psalm 37:29New King James Version (NKJV)

The righteous shall inherit the land,
And dwell in it forever.

This is the land of Israel during the thousand year reign

Isaiah 65:17New King James Version (NKJV)

The Glorious New Creation

after the thousand years

“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

after the thousand years

2 Peter 3:13New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

How vital it is to determine what true righteousness is, shackles fights against the righteousness of God and seeks to establish her own, she has a shock coming.

She thinks she can fight against God, hate His gospel, despise His kingdom the church and then wake up dead and find herself an inheritor of the kingdom she has fought against

John 13:34-35New King James Version (NKJV)

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Nothing so PROVES that shackles is a servant of the devil than this scripture, she LOATHES the church of God, she HATES the true gospel and she despises Christ's true disciples

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
New earth

And dwell in it forever.

after the thousand years

after the thousand years

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

How vital it is to determine what true righteousness is, shackles fights against the righteousness of God and seeks to establish her own, she has a shock coming.

She thinks she can fight against God, hate His kingdom, despise His kingdom the church and then wake up dead and find herself an inheritor of the kingdom she has fought against

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Nothing so PROVES that shackles is a servant of the devil than this scripture, she LOATHES the church of God, she HATES the true gospel and she despises Christ's true disciples

Good post.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
New earth

And dwell in it forever.

after the thousand years

after the thousand years

She thinks she can fight against God, hate His gospel, despise His kingdom the church and then wake up dead and find herself an inheritor of the kingdom she has fought against

Your verses don't disapprove of God's kingdom for Jesus' followers.

what is your point?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is just amazing how so called true and saved Christians try so hard to disapprove Jesus' followers to inherit God's kingdom.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
New earth

And dwell in it forever.



Psalm 72:7New King James Version (NKJV)
In His days the righteous shall flourish,
And abundance of peace,
Until the moon is no more.

Isaiah 2:4New King James Version (NKJV)

He shall judge between the nations,
And rebuke many people;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore.

Isaiah 32:16-18New King James Version (NKJV)

The Peace of God’s Reign

Then justice will dwell in the wilderness,
And righteousness remain in the fruitful field.

The work of righteousness will be peace,
And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.

My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation,
In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places,

Everyone, this is prophesy about Jesus' followers' future, second life.

Haleluyah

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is just amazing how so called true and saved Christians try so hard to disapprove Jesus' followers to inherit God's kingdom.
It is amazing how some have perfect trust in God's promises when it comes to the BOC, but have no trust in God's promises when it comes to Israel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is amazing how some have perfect trust in God's promises when it comes to the BOC, but have no trust in God's promises when it comes to Israel.

What does your comment have anything to do with His followers inherit God's kingdom?