Jesus Christ as Saviour !

oatmeal

So you reject

I John 2:2

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

That is your problem, not mine

Only those who believe on the name of Jesus Christ will benefit from Jesus' redemptive work.

Those who refuse to believe will not receive and will miss out

beloved57

So you reject

I John 2:2

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

That is your problem, not mine

No I dont.

Do you believe sinners Christ died for shall die in their sins ?

beloved57

oatmeal

Only those who believe on the name of Jesus Christ will benefit from Jesus' redemptive work.

False. Those Christ died for benefited from Christ while they were enemies, unbelievers, for they by His death were reconciled to God. Thats a great benefit for those who had not believed on Him and yet He died for them.

beloved57

right divider

Sin is not the issue in the dispensation of the grace of God. Christ paid that price. The issue is unbelief.

Do you believe sinners Christ died for will be lost ? Yes or No

beloved57

right div

Sin is not the issue in the dispensation of the grace of God. Christ paid that price. The issue is unbelief.

False teaching. Sin is the issue, why you think Christ died for the sins of His People if it wasnt the issue ? And unbelief is a sin that Christ died for.

beloved57

rd

I believe exactly what the scripture says, regardless of your baiting questions.

Evasion. Dont be scared to answer. Are there sinners Christ died for that shall end up lost ?

Right Divider

Body part
right div

False teaching. Sin is the issue, why you think Christ died for the sins of His People if it wasnt the issue ? And unbelief is a sin that Christ died for.
If you were consistent with your story, you'd be a universalist.

1Ti 4:10 KJV For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

The Bible says that Christ is the savior of all men.

beloved57

If you were consistent with your story, you'd be a universalist.
1Ti 4:10 KJV For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

The Bible says that Christ is the savior of all men.

I have explained myself here many times. Christ died for sin and unbelief is a sin. Do you believe sinners Christ died for will be lost ?