Jesus Changed Many OT Laws

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it does. You can always quote and pretend to be spiritual.

There are many, many pretenders. You might be one of them, friend.

I said
lol Even common sense tells you that is wrong. Pretenders haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Even common sense tells you that is wrong. Pretenders haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ.

According to you, if you quote the scripture it is from the HS.

And that's the proof to you.

It is your standard.

You don't seem to know how to practice your knowledge which is proof of phoniness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
According to you, if you quote the scripture it is from the HS.

And that's the proof to you.

It is your standard.

You don't seem to know how to practice your knowledge which is proof of phoniness.

I said
Well you know that no one who is deceived knows they are deceived. They cant. If they knew they were deceived then they wouldn't be deceived. So if you can prove me deceived with the scriptures I will be thankful. But you must know this if you cant prove me deceived with the scriptures that would mean you are deceived.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well you know that no one who is deceived knows they are deceived. They cant. If they knew they were deceived then they wouldn't be deceived. So if you can prove me deceived with the scriptures I will be thankful. But you must know this if you cant prove me deceived with the scriptures that would mean you are deceived.

Ok, I show you an example: You have been mocking your opponents by calling names. Godly Christians won't do that, friend.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus can call names but not none of us because we are all sinful.

You seem to be equating yourself with Jesus.

I said
You know that Jesus is our example that we are to follow.

[1Pe 2:21
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You know that Jesus is our example that we are to follow.

[1Pe 2:21
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:

No one is holy enough to call anyone names.

Jesus is perfect and sinless.

You are not perfect.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No one is holy enough to call anyone names.

Jesus is perfect and sinless.

You are not perfect.

I said
Just because you don't have the authority doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't. I'm not calling them anything that isn't biblical. But I'm going to obey the Holy Spirit. Your just to sensual, is the reason you cant handle it.
[Jas 3:15
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, demonic.
[Jde 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Just because you don't have the authority doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't. I'm not calling them anything that isn't biblical. But I'm going to obey the Holy Spirit. Your just to sensual, is the reason you cant handle it.
[Jas 3:15
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, demonic.
[Jde 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

You are arrogant, friend.

You are not the judge of anyone.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are arrogant, friend.

You are not the judge of anyone.

I said
lol How in the world can I be arrogant when I showed you the verse the Holy Spirit gave me? Your the one that has no support from the Holy Spirit in your judgment of me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol How in the world can I be arrogant when I showed you the verse the Holy Spirit gave me? Your the one that has no support from the Holy Spirit in your judgment of me.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Your fruit is clearly arrogant.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
suit yourself with your self-assurance and denial..

I said
Self-assurance??? There is no self-assurance, just faith in the word of God. And the Holy Spirit. None of your criticism has any support from the Word of God or the Holy Spirit. And yet I showed you the verses the Spirit gives me. Your the one judging on assumptions not me. I don't mind it your the one that will have to give account for the words you say.

[Mat 12:34, 36-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. ...
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Self-assurance??? There is no self-assurance, just faith in the word of God. And the Holy Spirit. None of your criticism has any support from the Word of God or the Holy Spirit. And yet I showed you the verses the Spirit gives me. Your the one judging on assumptions not me. I don't mind it your the one that will have to give account for the words you say.

[Mat 12:34, 36-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. ...
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

good day, squeaky.

there is no sense talking to arrogant Christian.