Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

yes a spirit that returns to Him upon death...His spirit changes us to be more like Him...given to us when we obey...given even more when we obey further...and so it goes until the end...the Last Day

you make void the commandments of Yah with the traditions of man...you your idolatrous EVE (who also added to His word and deceived herself by it) is showing...

Sabbath was given many additional laws by man which He rejected to clarify His Father’s Will

Yes see? Sabbath remains just not the additional traditions.

SEVEN TIMES Yahushua healed people that could easily have waited until the next day...

SEVEN TIMES Yahushua healed to provoke and trigger Pharisees about their own traditions...

Seven times Yahushua wished to remind that Sabbath HEALS...as He Himself rose on the Sabbath day healed rested and refreshed...that first full day of the new covenant age...
The Sabbath day heals? Jesus is the Sabbath Rest. Jesus is the healer. You put a day up there with the Father and the Son. Observing special days is worthless, it does nothing for salvation.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus corrected two things.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

First, Jesus corrected the notion that men could not be gods by using scripture.

So this correction you are reading into the verse was that men can be or cannot be gods?

Second, Jesus corrected the notion

No, He corrected nothing.

He only clarified who He was.

There's a HUGE difference.

that He was claiming to be God Almighty by stating plainly that He claimed to be the Son of God Almighty.

Again, they then reacted the SAME WAY, wanting to seize Him so they could kill him for blasphemy.

Why? Because claiming to be the Son of God IS THE SAME AS CLAIMING TO BE GOD.

He merely clarified WHICH PERSON OF THE TRIUNE GOD He is.

Stop trying to make Jesus into a liar.

You're the one making Him into a liar by saying He corrected them when He did no such thing.

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit is simply another name for God who is both holy and spirit
I'm the one who told you that the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit.
Another name of scores of names that God uses torefer to himself.
What is your point?

You know how absured that is in light of the scriptures I posted.

You excel at contradicting scripture

You make no sense and seem to be very confused.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Jews were mistaken in not accepting the fact that God can delegate His authority to others.
You have been eating the leaven of the Pharisees.
Please show us scripture that has men forgiving sins committed against others.

Show us where God delegates that authority to ANYONE BUT JESUS.

God's Truth

The Jews were mistaken in not accepting the fact that God can delegate His authority to others.
You have been eating the leaven of the Pharisees.

That is a ridiculous thing to say to me since the leaven of the Pharisees is that Jesus isn't God!
You are the one with the leaven of the Pharisees.

You seem to discount that it is a prophecy in the old testament that the LORD God would forgive sins one day without the purification works of the law:

Psalm 32:5I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

Romans 4:6 And David speaks likewise of the blessedness of the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You sound as if you are confused of whether you are your own father or whether you are your father's son.

Your faulty logic is faulty. If God were one Person and one Being, you would have a point. But God is not one Person and one Being.

He is one Being and THREE Persons.

Therefore...

Here is the correct logic:

Premise: God is one Being
Premise: God is three Persons
Premise: The three Persons are the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit
Conclusion: The Father is God
Conclusion: The Son is God
Conclusion: The Holy Spirit is God
AND
Premise: The Father is NOT the Son
Premise: The Son is NOT the Holy Spirit
Premise: The Holy Spirit is NOT the Father
Conclusion: The three Persons are Co-equally one God.

genuineoriginal

I will go with what the Bible teaches:
The Son of God was given the authority to judge and forgive by His Father, God.

John 5:22-27
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.​

genuineoriginal

If God were one Person and one Being, you would have a point. But God is not one Person and one Being.
God is one person/being, the Son of God is another one person/being.
God is not one being with three personalities.

You have been deceived by the doctrines of men to the point you can't read what scripture states.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I will go with what the Bible teaches:
The Son of God was given the authority to judge and forgive by His Father, God.

John 5:22-27
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.​

Not what I asked, you ignoramus.

Slower:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God is one person/being, the Son of God is another one person/being.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

God is not one being with three personalities.

Except He is.

baptizing them in the name

One name, one Being.

of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Three individuals named, three Persons.

You have been deceived by the doctrines of men to the point you can't read what scripture states.

This coming from someone who ignores the scriptures that, as a whole, point to Jesus being God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not at all.
It is an argument from truth.
The verse has one being speaking to a second being.
Which in no way excludes a third from existing, which is what you're claiming, that the third Person does not exist because He is not mentioned in this verse.

Hence, an argument from silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.