Jesus came to destroy 'he that has the power of death', which is the ten commandments

Gurucam

Peter's church is 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Peter's church is 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Matthew 16:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

The above say that Jesus gave 'the key to God's kingdom of heaven' to Peter. And by using these key, Peter can bound people in heaven.

The above did not say that Peter decides who is admitted into heaven or that Peter is at some gate, controlling admission to heaven.

The above say that Jesus gave Peter the key to heaven for him to bind people to God's kingdom of heaven (while they live on earth). And those people who are blinded to heaven (according to those keys) while they live on earth get entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above defines the authority of Peter, Who Jesus also identified to be Satan/the devil. Peter/Satan's job is simply to use the keys to heaven to bind his followers to heaven, while they live on earth. This is done by showing his follows how to not soweth to flesh and instead soweth to Spirit, while they live on earth.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The above tell us that the keys to God's kingdom of heaven is anchored on sowething to Spirit and reaping eternal life. The keys to God's kingdom of heaven is not anchored on sowething too flesh. Sowething to flesh include esteeming, using, invoking and/or prompting the ten commandments.

The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the (spiritually) dead'. The dead is one who is dead to his heart/spirit. Each human has two bodies, a flesh body and a spirit body. One who is dead to his heart/spirit (body) is aware of only his flesh (body). Such a one is totally 'in the flesh' and can soweth only to flesh. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one, dead to his spirit body.

Each person has 1. a natural/flesh body and 2. a spiritual/spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The ten commandments makes one and keeps one dead to one's spirit body and aware of only one's flesh/physical body. Such a one cannot soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. Such a one can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption and entry to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Notice that in the above the commandment which killeth, is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

Also Jesus came to identify and destroy, 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus identified, the ten commandments to be the ministration of death. Jesus found that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil (in ideas form). And Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced the ten commandments with His Spirit:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Jesus instructed those who were awakened to/aware of their own heart/spirit body that they are delivered from any obligation to the ten commandments. Jesus instructed that they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of their own spirits/hearts:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

In Christianity one is not only free from obligation to the ten commandments. One has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. Those who continue to esteem the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, are opposing and undermining Jesus and are Antichrist/Satanic functionaries.

Fact is, according to clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., all who, in the least manner, discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments soweth to flesh. And they are serving the Satan/the devil in ideas form. They are also being led by Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil in human form.

They (those who in the least manner esteem the ten commandments) are also sowething to flesh and reaping corruption. They cannot and do not soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus' (to heaven). They are 'the dead who bury their dead' (inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter):

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The key to God's kingdom of heaven is anchored on sowething to Spirit and reaping eternal life.

The question is what are the keys to God's kingdom of heaven, which Peter got and with which people must be blinded, in order to inherit God's kingdom of heaven?

Peter was not appointed the vicar of Christ nor was he appointed to be the gate keeper in spirit heaven. At best, only Paul could be appointed vicar of Christ. From among all those people only Paul became a Christian (i.e. one 'in Christ'). At best Peter remained a Jew (i.e. one who discern wisdom in the ten commandments). And Peter and his church corruptly brought unsuspecting innocent aspiring Christians to bondage under the the ten commandments. And spiritually killed them.

Peter was simply given a set of instruction which are the key to God's kingdom of heaven. And Peter was given to share these keys with those who follow him, while they live on earth, so that by adopting these keys, they will gain entry to God's kingdom of heaven. Then Peter and his church were given to receive only spiritually dead people. There can be and are no Christians in the church of Satan/Peter. Theirs is the church of 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Clearly Peter remained Satan and failed the above Jesus given this mission. Peter and his church was and is, about burying their followers inside the earth, in hell.

The following are the details, with respect to the key to God's kingdom of heaven, that were given to Peter, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.. (You will notice that Peter did not share these keys to his followers):

The first and most essential and fundamental key to God's kingdom of heaven is that 'the dead' must awakened to/become aware of, their own heart/spirit. This require that one abandon and transgress the ten commandments (which killeth spiritual awareness). Peter and Co. did the opposite of enforcing the ten commandments on their followers.

Jesus instructed 'the dead' that they must cease being 'the dead' by becoming awakened to/aware of their own hearts/spirit. Then they must discern His Spirit within each of their own heart/spirit. Then they must be led into all their works by precisely what His Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray form say and do, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the essential basis of Christianity.

Peter did not teach the above. In the, truth to form, nature of Satan/the devil, Peter continued to enforce the ten commandments which makes one and keeps one the dead, on his followers. And which is the devil,in ideas form. And his followers remained/became 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they died'.

Peter was identified by Jesus to be Satan/the devil and he and his church enforced the ten commandments, who is the devil in ideas form, on his followers, who were 'the dead'. This is Satan/the devil serving his spiritually dead followers (i.e. children of the flesh), according to the ideas of the devil.

According to many very clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., Peter and his church are the kingdom of Satan/the devil, on earth. Paul is our example of Christianity, Jesus' new covenant and achieving God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus warned us that Peter was Satan. Jesus also advised us that Peter was given to anchor His Satanic church where the dead (children of the flesh) are sent so that their spirit might be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. Peter's church is about 'the dead', children of the flesh'.

Children of the flesh (i.e. 'the dead') are not dentine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God (who are the follow Jesus, Christian people). Seen that Jesus used Peter who He identified to be Satan/the devil to enable God's plan that children of the flesh (i.e. the dead') are delivered to hell inside the earth, so that only children of God/Christians can inherit the surface of earth when God' kingdom of heaven come here.

No firm promise was made to the dead who were and continue to be buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. They were told that their spirit 'may be saved'.

Peter's church is not the 'follow Jesus institution'. Peter cannot be and is not the vicar of Christ. Peter remained Satan/the devil in his own right.

The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. And Jesus identified the ten commandments to be 'him who had the power of death that is the devil' (in ideas form). Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments makes one and keeps one the dead and so reduces one to being 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when one died'. This is not the 'follow Jesus' institution.

Peter and Co. denied and defied Jesus. They did not use the keys to God's kingdom of heaven to bind their charges to God's kingdom of heaven, while they lived on earth. Peter/Satan and Co. did not and do not teach their follower about sowething to Spirit and reaping eternal life and entry to heaven.

Satan/Peter and Co. enforced the ten commandments (which killeth spiritual awareness and undermine the capacity to soweth to Spirit) on their charges. They reduce their followers to being 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when one died'.

Satan/Peter and Co. totally denied and undermined the idea of following Jesus which is anchored totally on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Satan/Peter and Co., in true Satanic/the devil form, did not and do not, share the keys to God's kingdom of heaven with their followers. They became the people and institution of the the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The (cyclic) fullness of time is one again, at hand. Previously shut-up words that were sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. are now openly available as increased knowledge.

These are my posts and threads.

Like all things these are simply offered. Nothing is ever abolished. New wisdom is simply added. Then every one is free to make their own choice.

Every one has the choice to either stay with the old and deluded or to come onto a little more knowledge/wisdom.

Of course the old people (inflexible people of the O.T. and the old status quo) will be running to and fro in mad frenzies. Is not many countries of in mad frenzies, right before your very eyes? They old leaders are running to and fro trying, any which way, to put hump-dumpy back together again?

Gurucam

Are you copying and pasting someone else's commentary?

Glad that you are reading.

Yes, I am copying, pasting and posting clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

I am posting the clear and literal revelations of Jesus, as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., not mine.

I suggest that you do not accept or post the insights of any preacher, pope etc.. Especially do not be taken in by your preachers or pastors.

Instead accept and post only those insight that come directly from Jesus, in their unaltered state.

Traditional preachers, popes, etc. tend to correct Jesus and His revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is a grave folly. This is as grave as in being buried inside the earth in hell.

What I post are eternal wisdom. They existed for all eternity. Clearly, then, I would not be the first to come upon this wisdom.

Actually this wisdom is available to everyone who can and do contact the Spirit of Jesus who passes all knowledge. This is how Jesus instructed Christians to get all their knowledge. And indeed this is how the chosen few authentic Christians get all their knowledge:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional, Christians do not know and actively deny that the Spirit of Jesus can and do pass all knowledge to the chosen few authentic Christians:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians use only the carnal way of knowing things. This is by physically reading and physically hearing things:

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

'Spiritually discerned' means that humans must obtain their truths directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through a direct, personal and individual connection between one own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

The instruction (to Christians) is search your heart (not the physically written or physically spoken scriptures) to know what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

It is sacrilege for a Christians to accept, teach and/or post the ideas of any other human. It also sacrilege four Christians to get their guidance and information from any physically written and/or physically spoken source. Indeed it is sacrilege for Christians to accept your priests and popes, etc. No human comes between a Christian and Jesus.

All (authentic) Christians have direct personal and individual intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus through their own hearts/spirit and they get all their guidance and wisdom from this Spirit in this manner.

Christians (there are only a chose few) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to ignore all written works and books (like the written scriptures) and ideas from other humans, so as to serve their spirit in perfect harmony with the Spirit of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

No, I am not reading.

I was just wondering.

Every one of my posting is created new and on their own, in real time, from intuitions from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as they arise in real time, within my own heart/spirit. This is the path to getting guidance and knowledge from the Spirit of Jesus. This is also the path to increasing my actualization/capacity to get guidance and knowledge directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit. This is the ways of authentic Christians, i.e. the chosen few:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Additionally I post only those intuitive insights from the Spirit of Jesus which are clearly, totally and literally supported by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Wondering about my post, without reading it?

The question is have you read any thing like my posts before?

The reasonable and sensible question is, from whose works do you perceive that I am cutting and pasting?

All authentic Christians (who are simply a chosen few) will know what I post on their own, directly from the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts/spirits.

However my post will be new information for a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. These billions cannot be and are not, the chosen few. These billions are the deceived masses.

My post are increased knowledge that is only now made available. This knowledge was previously shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This knowledge is only now being released because the fullness of time is at hand and God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The fact that I can tell you these truth freely and openly, at this time, confirms that God's kingdom (as it is in spirit heaven) has come to the surface of earth. Now God's Will will be done on earth as it is done in spirit heaven.

God's will is done in spirit heaven through the spirits of Angels and angel like beings. Angles and angel like beings have no physical body. They operate only through their spirit bodies. Now that God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is on earth, His Will (God's Will) must be and will be, done through the spirits of Christians/Saints. Christians/Saints are angels in physical bodies.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians are totally not prepared for God's kingdom, on earth, as it is in spirit heaven. They were kept spiritually dead. They were simply not given the key to God's kingdom of heaven. Time is all but up for them:

The surface of earth is at the time of the end of the Old and beginning of the New. The Old was the O.T. Age, when 'the dead' ruled on earth. The New is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, when only Christians/Saint will be on earth.

Leaders of the Old status quo are already running to and fro. Soon billions of others (who are essentially blind followers of the Old status quo) will also be running to and fro in mad frenzies.

It takes a longer time for truth to hit followers. It hit leaders first. Their leaders get it first. The leaders of the Old (i.e. O.T. people), realize their folly and redundancy, earlier . . . and begin running to and fro, earlier, in mad frenzies to restore their old (dead) positions, 'dead' ideas and dead authority.

The sad fact is that a billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional all believe that they are well informed and well prepared to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Fact is they were all sadly deceived.

They delight in being among billions.

They totally ignored the fact that, many are called but few are chosen. They also ignored the fact that many false prophets rose and deceived many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignore the fact that being Christian and inheriting God's kingdom of heaven is for just a few, the chosen few. They totally threw out the above prophesies and when about (made-up) their own righteousness which say that 'billions are called and billions are chosen'.

'Many are called but few chosen' relates only to those who are called to be Christians. This represent about two billion people on planet earth. Indeed only about two billion people are called to be Christians and perceive themselves to be, Christians. And from these two billion people, only a few are chosen, i.e. only a few make it. That is, only a few are authentic Christians. Billions have gone and made-up their own righteousness and gone about their own righteousness. They are not Christians. However they claim to be Christians. Also they misguidedly and foolishly believe that they are Christians.

The above is very plainly obvious because, these two billion people who are called to be Christians but who all fall by the way side, were all deceived in many ways. One of the biggest deception is that they were led into believing that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity. When in fact, the ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness and are the devil in ideas form.

And indeed Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced the ten commandments with His Spirit, for those who wanted to be Christians, by following Him. Christians are only those people who deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

A billion strong Catholics and a billions strong traditional Christians ignored and throw out the above and instead, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which is the devil and which made and kept them the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. They were denied the actualization that was necessary for them to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit. They were stomped before the word, 'go' was even called.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do not hold the idea that all or many are saved. Only a few, the chiosen few make it.

Do not hold the idea that all or many are saved. Only a few, the chiosen few make it.

Do not go away with the idea that Jesus and God want to save and deliver every one to heaven.

Jesus and God will not save anyone in spite of him/her self. Jesus and God let every one have his or her own choice.

Opportunities and things are simply offered and available. It is up to each person to choose their path according to his own free will. Then simply face the consequence of his choice.

Jesus did away with the ten commandments for those who wish to follow Him to God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus also left the ten commandments intact for those who wish to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so be 'the dead' and be who are eventually delivered into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

One is free to soweth to the ten commandments/flesh and so reap corruption and hell. Another is free to transgress the ten commandments and soweth to spirit and Spirit and so reap eternal life and heaven.

Every one is guaranteed to go to the destination that befits his choice and life style on earth. One's free and individual choice is one entanglement on earth. This entanglement is also the circumstance/metrix of one's destination in one's after life.

Jesus and God totally respect each person's free will and judge and deliver each person to hell or heaven, according to their own free will choice.

Jesus came to identity and destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. Jesus identified that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Jesus identified that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced the ten commandments with His Spirit.

The above was made simply as a offering, by Jesus, for those who wish to follow Him and be delivered from spiritual death and the devil (in ideas form). The ten commandments is the devil (in ideas form) who killeth spiritual awareness.

Then Jesus left it up to each person (by their own free choice) to either transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by His Spirit, unconditionally or esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The above is the substance of the following:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'Follow me' means to follow to God's kingdom of heaven. This id accomplished by following Jesus's new covenant which is to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

'let the dead bury their dead' means to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and be the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Jesus did not die on the cross for every one. It is no done deal. Jesus know and recognize only those who actually follow Him, by embracing His new covenant which is to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by His Spirit, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

Salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven is for the chosen few who actually follow Jesus and His new covenant. It is not for billions:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

One is judged by the choice one makes:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Meshak, Jesus did not leave it up-in-the air. Jesus did not leave anyone in the dark about his/her judgement and deliverance to either hell or heaven.

Jesus plainly stated only only a few will make it. Therefore to be among a billion strong Catholics and/or a billion strong traditional Christians is to be serious jeopardized.

Also in the above revelations Jesus indicated that one must soweth to Spirit in order to make it. One who soweth to flesh cannot and will not make it.

And Jesus confirmed that to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh. Yet billion who pretend to follow Jesus soweth to the ten commandments:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Be assured that being under the ten commandments and sowething to flesh is one and the same thing.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments as their religious/spiritual ideal are made and kept the dead and they are eventually buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). These people do not follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three day after they die (as Christians, the chosen few, do)

I suspect that you are among those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. If so, for all the 'religious' that you believe that you are, you are seriously jeopardized. You are serving the ten commandments which is the devil (in ideas form). You are not serving Jesus and God.

There is not much point in teaching you any thing else, if you do not get the above point.

Reading and reading my repetitive posts is a path to truth. This is the intellectual path to truth. This is the work that one must do in order to awaken to truth, though the approach which I am offering. Every word and every statement must be recognized to be truth, as coming from one's own intuitions.

I have the mind of Christ. To also have the mind of Christ, a reader must come to realize that every detail of my every post is a living truth. Then one's own intuitions will become opened to one.

My posts are spirit in ideas and words from. However if they remain in this form for you, they serve no purpose. They must some how, enter your own heart/spirit and awaken you to your own heart/spirit. When, for you, love rules supreme over the ten commandments, you have awakened to aware of, your own heart/spirit.

As long as you discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, you are not awakened to/aware of, your own heart/spirit. You are 'the dead'. And you will soweth only to flesh. This is your guide. You need not wait on your judgment day to know this fact.

The above is the 'intellectual' path to becoming spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. One has to come to the very crystal clear realization that the ten commandments are the devil and him who had the power of death. And that if one want to be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, one must transgress the ten commandment so as to serve in the newness of one's own spirit.

Rest assured that all who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are not spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. They cannot follow Jesus, on earth or to heaven. That is, they are dead to their own spirits and therefore they cannot follow the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Lord in spirit heaven. They are 'the dead', who, eventually, get buried by their peers, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

It seems that that, under grace of God, according to my mission in the body of Christ, I must repeat the above a thousand times. Well, so be it.

Rest assured that each repetition that I post, is a fresh and new one that come directly from the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit. New things are always subtlety added. You have to read them all. You have to become a devotee of my posts, to benefit any thing. This is simply the way that it is.

It can never be a free for all. Due and adequate work must be done. This creation is about exchanging things for things. Nothing is free. There is no free ride. One has to pay fairly and fully, even, for one's salvation and passage to God's kingdom of heaven:

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

My posts 'is me serving the Will of God' according to guidance and knowledge given to me by the Spirit of Jesus, through my own heart/spirit, in real time all the time.

You too must do the will of God in a very real and tangible manner. Parroting the scriptures and parroting the words of your priest or pastor, counts for absolutely nothing. Foolish unawares priests and pastors have been deceiving billions.

The only things that counts is direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Only the above is Christianity. Only those in the above lifestyle know Jesus and are known to Jesus. And Jesus can and will confess only these people to God.

Every thing else is Anti-Christianity. All people who do not transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit, do not know Jesus and are not known to Jesus and Jesus cannot and will not confee them to God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

If one is seeking salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, though Jesus:

If one is seeking salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, though Jesus:

If one is seeking salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, though Jesus and Christianity, the only thing that counts is direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Only the above is Christianity. Only those in the above lifestyle know Jesus and are known to Jesus. And Jesus can and will confess only these people to God.

Indeed all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are the dead who are defying and denying Jesus. They are worshiping the devil in ideas form and they are inevitably buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, under a very 'iffy' and deceptive idea that their spirit might be saved.

Fact is 'the dead' are all who esteem the ten commandments even in the least manner. 'The dead' are 'children of the flesh' and they are not destine by God to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, together with 'children of God', who are the chosen few Christians. Seem that Jesus, fooled-up Peter, who was opposing Him and who He identified to be Satan. Jesus seemed to have fooled-up Peter into having 'the dead'/children of the flesh peacefully and willingly buried inside the earth, in hell, with him (Satan/Peter).

The above was done by Jesus so as to serve God's original agenda of enabling only children of God to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven totally without any children of the flesh/'the dead'/children of Satan.

Seems that Jesus simply outsmarted Peter/Satan and all other spiritually dead people, so as to serve God's agenda.

Every thing else, (i.e. other than transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart), is Anti-Christianity and a total denial and undermining of Jesus.

To know Jesus and to be known to Jesus is to transgress the ten commandments so as serve one own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, enables this for each person.

All people who do not transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit, do not know Jesus and are not known to Jesus and Jesus cannot and will not confess them to God. They are the deceived masses who are not chosen.

Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago, one can know Jesus and be know to Jesus only by communing with the Spirit of Jesus. To physically read or physically hear, about Jesus in scriptures is to simply know about Jesus. This does not count for knowing Jesus or being known to Jesus.

This means that more or less billions who perceive that they knew Jesus and were known to Jesus were deceived and erred and did not make it. This might just be every one who were called Christians, to date.

Until now, no one among those sad and unfortunate people were taught the idea of discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Last edited: