It's NOT the Attainment it's the Atonement

Robert Pate

Banned
Whether a person becomes Saved is not dependent on any action or work he/she does,
but Salvation is exclusively for those whom Christ gave His Life:

John 10:11,15
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

~~~~~

I became a Christian by accepting Christ as my savior. Something that I did.

Are you saying that I am not one of the Lord's sheep and that those scriptures do not pretain to me?

beloved57

You are not much of a challenge to refute.

In Romans 8 Paul is talking to Christians that are carnally minded. They are living according to to flesh. Paul is encouraging them to walk by the Spirit and not the flesh.

You are always pulling scripture out of context to try and prove your phony doctrine.
You have been refuted at least a hundred times over the years. Those in the flesh can't please God Rom 8:8! Faith pleases God Heb 11:6 !

Robert Pate

Banned
You have been refuted at least a hundred times over the years. Those in the flesh can't please God Rom 8:8! Faith pleases God Heb 11:6 !

You have never refuted me.

You can't, because you don't have the truth, nor do you have the Holy Spirit.

Nanja

I became a Christian by accepting Christ as my savior. Something that I did.

Are you saying that I am not one of the Lord's sheep and that those scriptures do not pretain to me?

Judge yourself in light of the Word of God.

According to the Truth of scripture, a person must be Born of the Spirit
before he can possibly do anything that pleases God Rom. 8:7-8!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Judge yourself in light of the Word of God.

According to the Truth of scripture, a person must be Born of the Spirit
before he can possibly do anything that pleases God Rom. 8:7-8!

~~~~~

The only ones born of God in the New Testament are those that hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You teach that Christ died in vain, that millions for whom he died end up cursed in hell !

You preach that John 3:16, Romans 10:9-13 and other various scriptures are untrue. You are a scam and a heretic, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Christ died for the whole world not just you're little cadre of Hyper-Calvinists fools.