ISRAEL IS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE BELIEVERS

Ben Masada

The famous Day of the Lord is all about God's vindication of the Jews ...Day of the Lord is a 1,000 years

Very true that the day of the Lord is all about God's vindication of the Jews but, this that the day of the Lord is akin to a thousand years cannot be literal. This is metaphorical euphemism. The truth is that the day of the Lord is endless.

HisServant

Beelzebub's servant

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

In what way, everything I said has a concrete biblical foundation.

The Israelites were only allowed to live within the boundaries of their tribes limits as set forth by God... without that, no person calling themselves an Israelite can lay claim to any land in Israel.

I think it would be Beelzebub that would encourage the idea that Israel needed to once again offer up animal sacrifices.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You mock God and His Words!

~~~~~

What you believe is the mockery, You BELIEVE in election for the church but not for the Jews...God says according to their election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.

You have fallen into the haughtiness toward the Jews that Paul warns against

Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles how much more their fullness

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world what shall the receiving of them be but life from the dead?

For if the firstfruits be holy the lump is holy also and if the root be holy so are the branches

Boast not against the branches but if thou boast thou bearest not the root but the root bearest thee.

For I would not have Nanja ignorant of this mystery lest she be wise in her own conceits, that blindness in part is happened unto Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be brought in.

It is from these scriptures that we learn that Israel has been laid aside and will be brought back in when the full number of the gentiles come in...the famous parenthesis.

Ben Masada

"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith Jehovah, so shall your seed and your name remain."
- **Isaiah‬ *66:22‬‬
;

Here, the New Heavens and new earth is only an analogy to a New World Order for the Jews returning from exile in Babylon and back to the Land of Israel for a new beginning. (Ezekiel 37:22)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And don't forget the fact that there are no more Israelites that are inheritors of the promised land.

None can trace their heritage back to their original tribe and can lay any biblical claim on any tribal lands in the promised lands.

People that live in 'Israel' now are just adherents of some sort of new age Judiasm... none are children of the promise.

How can you expect God to fulfill his promise to something that no longer physically exists... and cannot be reconstituted. Basically the Jews ensured their own permanent destruction and God drove the nail in their coffin in AD70.
God does not do it because of their (Israel) worthiness, but for His own name sake.

Ezekiel 36:21-36 KJV
(21) But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
(22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
(24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
(26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
(27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
(28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
(29) I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
(30) And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
(31) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(32) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
(33) Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
(34) And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
(35) And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.
(36) Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

Ezekiel 37:21-28 KJV
(21) And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
(22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
(23) Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
(24) And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
(25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
(26) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
(27) My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(28) And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Ezekiel 39:25-29 KJV
(25) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
(26) After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
(27) When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
(28) Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
(29) Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

GOD does not do this because they are sooooooooo worthy, but because GOD declared it to be so.
He does it for His own name's sake, not for their sake.

HisServant

God does not do it because of their (Israel) worthiness, but for His own name sake.

Ezekiel 36:21-36 KJV
(21) But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
(22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
(24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
(26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
(27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
(28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
(29) I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
(30) And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
(31) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(32) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
(33) Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
(34) And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
(35) And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.
(36) Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

Ezekiel 37:21-28 KJV
(21) And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
(22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
(23) Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
(24) And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
(25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
(26) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
(27) My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(28) And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Ezekiel 39:25-29 KJV
(25) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
(26) After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
(27) When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
(28) Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
(29) Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

GOD does not do this because they are sooooooooo worthy, but because GOD declared it to be so.
He does it for His own name's sake, not for their sake.

All those old testament verses have been fulfilled... but you not being a pre first century Jew prevents you from understanding that.

But like I said, the PURPOSE for Israel has been done away with. And God is a God of purpose, he does not accomplish idle things.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
But God has fulfilled all the earthly promises to the nation of Israel.

Spiritual seed chosen in the Seed, Jesus Christ. They will inherit a spiritual and new heavens and earth. The earthly has been fulfilled that pointed to the spiritual promises pointing to the Incarnation and victory of Jesus Christ.

Because I believe He has kept ALL the earthly promises to national Israel, which points the the Surety of His keeping all His spiritual promises to His Elect church.

Just because you are brainwashed to believe a thing does not make it the truth

Israel has never been the highest mountain, the nations have never flocked to the house of the God of Jacob to learn His ways. Nations have not beat their swords into ploughshares or their spears into pruning hooks.

The lion has never laid down with the lamb

There are a whole mess of promises God has made to the Jews which He spake by the mouths of all His prophets since the world began. Israel has not been enlarged from the Sinai to the Euphrates.

The promises are too numerous to list them all...of course you have been taught that Israel is the church, the nations is the church, the church is the nations, the church is Israel.

You play scriptural hopscotch, this verse we believe is literal, this verse is a metaphore and so forth.

The church is elect and so we are assured God will keep His promise, Israel is elect [and according to Paul beloved] but God will pull a three card trick on them and renege all of His promises.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Amillennialism is anti-Semitism and contributed to the holocaust...because of that doctrine the church kept silent.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
All those old testament verses have been fulfilled... but you not being a pre first century Jew prevents you from understanding that.

But like I said, the PURPOSE for Israel has been done away with. And God is a God of purpose, he does not accomplish idle things.

That is what your theology requires. That is not what the texts say. There's no argument here, you're completely clueless.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
hmm? Dispensationaliam and premillinealism is much worse... because it cares not for the Jews soul... it only cares about its bizarre interpretation being fullfilled and dam anyone that gets in their way.

That is an uneducated and misleading false observation of dispensationalism.
Very weak.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Here, the New Heavens and new earth is only an analogy to a New World Order for the Jews returning from exile in Babylon and back to the Land of Israel for a new beginning. (Ezekiel 37:22)

Then why does Jeremiah and Isaiah and Ezekiel's prophecy say "from all of the nation's where I have driven you"?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ben, you need to recognize your Jewish Messiah. I'm a gentile believer in the Messianic claims of Yeshua based on my study of the Hebrew bible, and the Jewish New Testament penned by the first century Jewish martyrs.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All those old testament verses have been fulfilled
Oh good grief.
All ya gotta do is open your eyes and look around.
Israel has not been regathered into the land where their fathers lived, in peace and safety, never to be uprooted again.
You are living in la-la land if you think they are.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The amillennial doctrines of the church are partly responsible for the holocaust

No.

The glorying in the flesh Israel (as if they are the chosen people) is what Hitler despised because he considered his white race to be the chosen ones for the thousand years.

Read history correctly.

The RCC backed Hitler.

LA

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Elia, I fully understand the horrid acts levied upon the Jews by christiandom.

My wife applied for our son to go to Punahou, Iolani, or Saint Luis high schools (he's a QB) I told her "hell no" I will never support a Catholic Church or school based on what they did to the Jews.

Furthermore, I cringe when I hear Christians quoting Luther, he disgusts me.

That said, call me crazy, wrong and uneducated I might be, but my faith in Yeshua has forever made me a lover of the Abrahamic descendants thru Isaac and I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. I don't blame you for your words against the believers on TOL (which do not include the idiots adhering to replacement theology- you know who you are - ask mr Rong and Nangula).

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No.

The glorying in the flesh Israel (as if they are the chosen people) is what Hitler despised because he considered his white race to be the chosen ones for the thousand years.

Read history correctly.

The RCC backed Hitler.

LA

What? How the hell did u come off ignore. Gotta fix this

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What you believe is the mockery, You BELIEVE in election for the church but not for the Jews...God says according to their election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.

No.

The elect of the Israel of the flesh are beloved for the fathers sake and,

the unbelievers of them are enemies of the gospel.

Paul showed it to be so--

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear) unto this day.
Rom 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
Rom 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

LA