ISRAEL IS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE BELIEVERS

Epoisses

OK. What's that got to do with the Millennial Temple?
BTW: the "temple" described in Revelation is only the
"holy place" and the "holy of holies", which is the
size of the original Tabernacle (ie: very small).
The "outer court" is given to the gentiles (still very small area).

You're being set up to take the mark of the beast in the last days. There is only one future temple and it is an evil one where the man of sin will sit in and claim to be god or the abomination of desolation.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
King David's time was way after Joshua's.

So?

Do you claim that Joshua 21:43-45 is not fulfillment of God's promise, according to His inspired Word?

C'mon . . .

And David disagrees with your notions on Joshua.

Where? How? I quote Holy Scripture from the book of Joshua . . Not "notions" of Joshua or my own.

Many, many centuries after Joshua, the writer of Hebrews wrote in...

Hebrews 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

He goes on to mention Joshua (translated in the following passage as "Jesus.")

4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

The writer of Hebrews is not only reminding the Hebrews of that promise all these many centuries after Joshua, but views it as yet future from his writing of Hebrews.

But go ahead and gainsay it just because it does not fit how your obvious ilogic makes its supposed sense of things.

Bah . . .

Elia

the man of sin will sit in and claim to be god

Bs"d

Who does this remind me of? Oh yeah, a certain carpenter....

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

There will never be a national salvation for Israel. Ever.

Bs"d

The Christian churches believe in the theory that God rejected His chosen people, and that instead the Christians are the new spiritual Israel. However, God says clearly in the Holy Torah that He will never break his covenant with the Jewish people, even not when they stray away from Him. When the Jews go astray God will punish them. (Leviticus 26:14-17) And if they then still don't listen, God will punish them seven times harder. (ibid:18-22) And if they then still don't listen, God will punish them another seven times harder. (ibid:23-24) And if they then still refuse to turn back to God, He will punish them another seven times harder. (ibid:27-28) But despite all this, God will not break His covenant with the Jewish people: Leviticus 26:44-45; "And yet for all that, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them: For I am Y-H-W-H their G.d. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their G.d: I am Y-H-W-H."

"Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying: The two families that Y-H-W-H hath chosen, He has even cast them of? Thus they have despised My people, that they should no more be a nation before them. Thus saith Y-H-W-H: If My covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: for I will cause their captivety to return and have mercy on them." Jeremiah 33:24-26

If God rejected the Jews, why then is He now fulfilling the prophecies that He will gather in the Jews and bring them back to their land? "Fear not, for I am with thee, I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west. I will say to the north; give up, and to the south; keep not back: Bring my sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5+6 The whole world witnesses this miracle, how after almost 2000 years of dispersion over the whole earth the Jews are returning to Israel. In just 50 years a state has been built from scratch, the Hebrew language has been revived. Is there any precedent in history for this? Is there any other people that was dispersed throughout the whole world for almost 2000 years that held on to their identity and their religion?

Surely we see here the hand of God.

Elia

# Nang 283

That Israel would enlarge his borders from the Sinai to the Euphrates, that in the latter days Israel will be the highest mountain.

That the ends of the earth shall be their heritage

That the kings of the earth would come and bow down to them and that the peoples of the world would flock to Jerusalem and say "come let us go unto the house of the God of Jacob and learn His ways

And nations will no longer rise against nations nor will they study war any more.

They will beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree and none shall make them afraid.

When are these things to happen?

Bs"d

When the real messiah comes.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Elia

U
Now, what about your Messiah that came in 408 B.C.? You know, 49 years after the edict of Artaxerxes.
Tell us about him. We are waiting...........

Bs"d

??????????????

What are you raving about a decree?? There is no decree to be found in the prophecy of Daniel 9.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

beameup

You're being set up to take the mark of the beast in the last days. There is only one future temple and it is an evil one where the man of sin will sit in and claim to be god or the abomination of desolation.

You must only have a New Testament. :rotfl:

beameup

Bs"d

??????????????

What are you raving about a decree?? There is no decree to be found in the prophecy of Daniel 9.

Decree? The word is not in the post. Is English your "second language"?

Tell us about your Messiah that came in 408 B.C.
What is his name and what is he doing?

beameup

There will be a false one where Israel will welcome the antichrist with open arms.

They demand a "peace maker" and that is exactly what they are going to get...

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

Last edited:

Elia

Decree? The word is not in the post. Is English your "second language"?

Tell us about your Messiah that came in 408 B.C.
What is his name and what is he doing?

Bs"d

Tell me why you think a messiah should come in 408 before.

beameup

Yes, YHWH specifically sent Gabriel the Archangel to deliver a very special prophetical message that after 490 years following the edict/decree/proclamation allowing the Jews to leave Babylon and return to rebuild Jerusalem, we will have "everlasting righteousness".

Isn't "everlasting righteousness" wonderful? Isn't it amazing what "messiah #1" and "messiah #2" accomplished by the "common era". :rotfl:

beameup

Yes I do and both mentions of a future temple by Paul and Jesus speak of a man of sin and an abomination of desolation. Please tell me how Israel is the hero of the last days when everything that happens there is evil?

Are the "two witnesses" Moses and Elijah "evil"?
Are the 144,000 (12,000 from each tribe) "evil"?
Are those saved by the testimony of them "evil"?

The "man of sin" "son of perdition" doesn't commit the abomination until mid-point;
and Jesus has already warned the believers there in Jerusalem to immediately flee.

Epoisses

Are the "two witnesses" Moses and Elijah "evil"?
Are the 144,000 (12,000 from each tribe) "evil"?
Are those saved by the testimony of them "evil"?

The "man of sin" "son of perdition" doesn't commit the abomination until mid-point;
and Jesus has already warned the believers there in Jerusalem to immediately flee.

The only ethnic tribes remaining in the 1st century were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites and I am supposed to believe there will be 12,000 pure blood, virgin Jews from each of the twelve tribes of Israel in the last days? Sorry, but I don't smoke the same wacky tobacky as John Hagee. The book of Revelation is written to the church because in the very first chapter Jesus tells John to send seven letters or angels to the seven churches of Asia and in the last chapter he says I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches Rev. 22:16. The book was written to the church, don't get hung up on the Jewish symbols.

beameup

The only ethnic tribes remaining in the 1st century were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites and I am supposed to believe there will be 12,000 pure blood, virgin Jews from each of the twelve tribes of Israel in the last days? Sorry, but I don't smoke the same wacky tobacky as John Hagee.

I'm sure you consider the Apostle John "wacky" for writing Revelation.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Rev 7:4

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. Rev 11:3

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. Rev 14:1

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. Malachi 4:5-6