ECT Israel entered the new covenant in Acts ch 2.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly, and it is Corporate.

Unlike the sins of those Israelites (physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) who joined Peter into the Little Flock - whose sins were blotted out as individuals the very moment they believed that Jesus had been, was, is their Prophesied Christ - the nation (physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) gets its' sins blotted out AS A NATION at the 2nd Coming, when their NATION AS A WHOLE comes to belief that Jesus was, had been, is their Prophesied Christ.

The PROPHESIED aspect of "the gospel of Christ."

The nation of the future is the grouping of the individual children of the Bride, concerning which you know nothing about.

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

Interplanner

The nation of the future is the grouping of the individual children of the Bride, concerning which you know nothing about.

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

If Rom 11:30 means anything, it is that God only does things with individuals in relation to Christ. He's done with ethnes.

As a curiosity, is the Israel that Danoh is referring to just those at that moment, or does he think there is retroactive value to those people back on previous generations? Does God do that kind of thing? What do the other generations think of this, who can't benefit from it?

Jerry Shugart

the covenant is eternal because THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS is a principal in it. The same who was called Melchizedek at one point (which trans as THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS).

Why did you not answer my point where I proved that Jeremiah 31:31-34 is speaking about a time when all of those belonging to the house of Judah and the house of Israel will be saved? And why did you not address the fact that they will all be the physical descendants of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob?

Of course there will come a time in the futre when all Israel will be saved and that is exactly what Paul is referring to here:

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins" (Ro.11:26-27).​

All of this is so simple but for some reason it is all way above your head!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are blind to the meaning of Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Romans 11:26-27.

That is why you just ignored them.

No I did not ignore them, I ignored your misunderstanding of them.

Tell me of the covenant that you claim to be now under.

Also,

Show the existence of anyone of Gods children who are outside of the new covenant, now or in the future.

and ,

show the existence of anyone outside of the Israel of God who has been reconciled to God if you can.

LA