Is Orlando the price we pay for freedom or is there a law that could of prevented it?

Tyrathca

Trad. I'm sorry for what has become of you. You're an intelligent guy who had turned into a complete fricken moron.

Why is that? Can you explain?
He deluded himself that he was a master of philosophy after taking a course in it. Sadly all he seems to have taught him is arrogance and the ability to form self contained loops of logic that can prove any stray thought the primitive parts of his brain conjures up for him. Thinking himself a titan of philosophy all he has really done is made his frontal lobes a slave to his amygdala.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

jeffblue101

If Obama enforced the existing laws on immigration, then this would not have happened. The existing laws include a religion test.
his parents emigrated to the U.S. in the 1980's when Reagan was in charge so Obama had nothing to do with it. secondly the law that requires a religious test only applies to immigrants applying for asylum, so not all Muslim immigrants would under this religion test.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The shooter was identifiable by the store owner when he tried to buy body armor. The FBI is ordered by their boss to not investigate because it is profiling.

And we in fact have a religion test that is being shelved (breaking the law) and it goes way back before Reagan.

Obama has imported 1,000,000 muslims. When they show up at your door, don't call for my help. I'll stand and watch, honoring your request as they cut your head off with a pocket knife and place it on your dead body.

Last edited:

Gurucam

If Obama enforced the existing laws on immigration, then this would not have happened. The existing laws include a religion test.

A religion test to prevent terrorism? :) using lie detectors?

. . . and then refuse entry to those who pass? Is this it?

Terrorist lie professionally (at the distinction level), in order to perpetrate both their religion and their supposed religious and hate acts.

The problems in the world relate to a more basic issue. 2000 years ago, humans were given the technique where by they will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God.

Children of the flesh pull down the world. Children of God uplift the world.

If, for the past 2000 odd years, enough traditional Christians had embrace this, we would not, now, have this problem.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (including children of God, like Issac.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (including children of the flesh, like Ishmael).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above is a 2000 year old, instruction to stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God by deliberately transgressing the 'thou shall not covert' commandment, so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

It seems that this information was distorted and relegated by the old ruling status quo, inside what passed for Christianity and every where else.

Last edited:

Interplanner

I think the point was that if you declare a test what is to stop people simply lying about who and what they are?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Then stop all frickin immigration! Who says we are the 'savior' ?

STop immigration from certain countries! Who says they are all entitled to come??

theophilus

Then stop all frickin immigration! Who says we are the 'savior' ?

STop immigration from certain countries! Who says they are all entitled to come??

The "Welcome" sign on the bottom of the Statue of Liberty:"

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

11 generations ago that's how I got here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The shooter was identifiable by the store owner when he tried to buy body armor. The FBI is ordered by their boss to not investigate because it is profiling.

And we in fact have a religion test that is being shelved (breaking the law) and it goes way back before Reagan.

Obama has imported 1,000,000 muslims. When they show up at your door, don't call for my help. I'll stand and watch, honoring your request as they cut your head off with a pocket knife and place it on your dead body.

Where do you get your number?

This is from 2012, halfway through Obama's eight years.

The Religious Affiliation of U.S. Immigrants: Majority Christian, Rising Share of Other Faiths
The estimated number of new Muslim immigrants varies from year to year but generally has been on the rise, going from roughly 50,000 in 1992 to 100,000 in 2012. Since 2008, the estimated number of Muslims becoming U.S. permanent residents has remained at or above the 100,000 level each year.

Between 1992 and 2012, a total of about 1.7 million Muslims entered the U.S. as legal permanent residents. That constitutes a large portion of the overall U.S. Muslim population (estimated at 2.75 million as of 2011).

Any chance the rising numbers of Muslim immigrants could be because they're refugees fleeing their war-torn countries which were destabilized by Western powers?

Gurucam

It is called vetting. Don't be an idiot. Leave that role for bigger clowns.

Is it not very obvious that that does not work?

All that does is create more problem for law abiding citizens and further clog up a system that has already failed and is failing further.

Terrorists can be spies with, total and better than authentic, false back up. All you will do, with that approach is to invoke a higher level of (deceiving) competences in terrorists whiles terrorizing ordinary people.

It is like the world wide problem with antibiotics. Germs are simply getting better and better at resisting and fighting antibiotics. If you take terrorists to be germs and law enforcement agencies to be antibiotics, you will get a very real and practical understanding of the problems facing the world, at evey turn

Your 'inside the box' ideas are simply putting you out of the market whiles raising your 'enemies' to higher levels of competence. It is just plain suicide.

It is believed that when one stop thinking one gets wiser. This is true. This is the technique of spiritually aware people. This is what you are dealing with. This is how one overrides one's limited intellectual/physical wisdom and tap into one's unbounded intuitive/spiritual wisdom, try it.

The only control over these people (terrorists) is to have them regulate their behavior by their own love and not by their hate. The simplest and most natural thing is to be led by love.

If this cannot be achieved then the opponents to terrorists must be stronger, more spiritually actualized, more love motivated. All in all, more spiritually gifted.

Even machines and tests can be outsmarted. The solution is to have a spiritually aware officers, who posses the necessary gift of the Spirit, scan the thoughts of people, live and direct. And convert their ideas from hateful to loving, with out the use of physical words. This is the only technique for management in the spiritual age that is now at hand on the surface of earth.

Governments (and all others) have to send their people to schools of meditation. These are schools of intuitive/spiritually actualization, not schools of intellectual/lettered certification.

1 Corinthians: 12
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

If only or mostly, 'lost' (i.e. and no profit) occurs, (and this seems the case), then the Spirit is not yet given or present.

This is like the holocaust. There was only lost among those Jews. The conclusion must be that the manifestation of the Spirit was absent among those Jews. (Of course people make up all kinds of nice sounding and more palatable explanations.) The simple truth is that God/Spirit was not with them. The manifestation of the Spirit was absent and therefore they did not profit from the manifestation of the Spirit/God.

Entire populations need to stop operating without the manifestation of Spirit, and soon, before too late is the cry.

This world is now increasingly spiritual. Stop operating in your traditional 'spiritually dead' box.

Terrorist are not limited to your traditional 'spiritually dead' box.

Whether or not you realizes it, the ruling reality in the hearts of a significant quantum of people on earth is liberty and freedom. The material expression of this cannot be stopped. The physical human reality on earth will inevitably be conformed to this new spirit based reality.

The rulers of the world can no longer be of the old Mosaic/Peter orientation. The rulers of the the world is now 'not seen' and eternal. This is the Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, also known as the Spirit of Jesus, the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of intercession and the Spirit of Love. And this Spirit, Lord Jesus, is empowering total love motivated freedom and liberty on earth even if one has to transgress the ten commandment and all other such ideals and law. This is the challenge to old Mosaic oriented system which anchored all management approaches on earth.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (in total dominance) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, and freedom.

If you do not get on board you will be discarded.

If you remain in your O.T. Mosaic, lettered, intellectualizing box your passage to another destination is booked. These are the things and tools of man. This is the Old tradition which ruled and dominated the surface of earth. This is now done away with on the surface of earth.

However this Old Mosaic, lettered and intellectual tradition remains relevant and operational in hell within the depths of earth with Satan (who savor the things of man and not the things of God).

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The "Welcome" sign on the bottom of the Statue of Liberty:"

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

11 generations ago that's how I got here.
Great post, but I had no idea you were that old. :think:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Trad. I'm sorry for what has become of you. You're an intelligent guy who had turned into a complete fricken moron.

Why is that? Can you explain?

I've been saying this for the longest. This is not a new development on my part.

And I wish to note, WoO, that this fact is simply indisputable: the shooter was, in fact, a minority. He was a racial minority (a brown person), a religious minority (a muslim) as well as a first generation descendant of foreigners (ipso facto persons of minority status).

You'll call me a moron for saying it. You'll call me a racist for thinking it a fact of significance.

But the fact remains that it's true.

If our country were relatively socially, culturally, religiously, etc. homogeneous, we wouldn't have these kinds of problems.

Where you have serious differences, you have the potential for violence. When those serious differences are combined either with craziness, extremist indoctrination or economic pressures (don't try and pretend as though black on white crime is not a serious problem), you have a breeding ground for violence and crime.

Take out those differences, and the potential for these kinds of things seriously drops.

If blacks weren't around, for example, the Rodney King riots, e.g., would not have occurred, nor would we have to suffer the uppity members of the BLM movement.

Not to mention the fact that our crime rates (especially the murder rate, violent crimes and drug crimes) would be slashed.

If muslims weren't around, the Orlando and San Bernadino shootings would not have occurred.

Argue the significance of these facts all day long. Argue what the appropriate solution to these problems actually is. Call me a racist for pointing them out.

But this remains: these facts are indisputable true.

I say: Trump (and his predecessors) needs to kick them all out.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If our country were relatively socially, culturally, religiously, etc. homogeneous, we wouldn't have these kinds of problems.
No, we'd have other kinds, like Waco and Oklahoma City. :plain:

Where you have serious differences, you have the potential for violence. When those serious differences are combined either with craziness, extremist indoctrination or economic pressures (don't try and pretend as though black on white crime is not a serious problem), you have a breeding ground for violence and crime.Take out those differences, and the potential for these kinds of things seriously drops.
We're too big and to diverse a people. Even within largely similar markers we have histories of sometimes violent divisions, as the Catholic and Protestant did in Europe for generations.

If blacks weren't around, for example, the Rodney King riots, e.g., would not have occurred, nor would we have to suffer the uppity members of the BLM movement.
The same thing would be as likely if you and yours weren't around.

And given racists make up the minority of our population, perhaps you should be sponsoring a "Send us to...anywhere we can form an enclave" petition. I mean, given your position on minorities you should be among the last to believe you're entitled to muscle the rest of us.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
No, we'd have other kinds, like Waco and Oklahoma City. :plain:

TH:

I'm unfamiliar with the details of the incidents in question, but let the following suffice:

I do not claim that all acts of violence, crime, etc. can be blamed on minorities. I do not claim that if America were all-white, all-Christian, America would be a perfect society with absolutely no problems.

That would just be silly.

What I do claim is that minorities greatly exacerbate problems. And not just here in the US. Not just in Europe. It's true all over the world throughout history. The more different people are and the less they have in common, the greater the potential is for violence, crime, etc.

Get rid of the minorities, and you get rid of that particular problem. There are still other problems, but not as many.

Again, compare white on black violent crime to black on white violent crimes.

When you have populations that don't share much in common having to live with each other, problems arise, especially when they feel as though they are being wronged by the other, and especially when one or both parties refuse to integrate into the others' culture, way of life, etc.

That's what we're facing now with the BLM movement, with the anti-police protests, etc.

"Preservation of the black identity," "white supremacy," and bla bla bla.

I say (though without particularly great conviction): send them all back to Africa. See how they like living with and being ruled by black people (though, once again, you should not read me as actually saying "black people"). ;)

Note further that my comments should not be construed as racist in the ideological sense, nor should they be considered as offensive to any black people in particular.

We're too big and to diverse a people. Even within largely similar markers we have histories of sometimes violent divisions, as the Catholic and Protestant did in Europe for generations.

Do please tell me about those Catholic on protestant hate crimes being committed on a regular basis in the US. Please tell about the rampant anti-protestant discrimination. Go on to describe the "Catholic lives matter" protests.

And given racists make up the minority of our population

Is that even true?

What are your criteria for being a racist?

What polls/statistics have you looked at to confirm this?

If your criterion is "regularly attends KKK meetings," then I am not a racist. :p

At any rate, the takeaway from what I've said:

Integration has proved a failure time and time again. We must segregate.

"Now we don't want no integration. Whites and [racial slur censored] must not mix. Every place that's ever tried it wound up in an awful fix" (from the song Lyndon, Lyndon).

Ditto for muslims, hispanics, etc.