Is It "Sexual Assault" If Nobody Complains?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
14359267_1796426990637951_3938333658553629796_n.jpg

I say yes, since there's been many cases of women proven to have lied about it.

As well, one should always question when women make such allegations against wealthy people. For obvious reasons.

But these libs and fems don't want any of that, because they are inherently unreasonable in this matter.

Morpheus

Crucible;4832840[B said:
]"Sexual assault" is not an 'act'. Sex is an act- 'sexual assault' requires complaint to be an 'act'. [/B]
This is elementary logic that feminists rob you of :chuckle:

So why is it not surprising that these women compare being looked at as 'rape', or being complimented as 'assault'? Well, just look at the insanity they labor under and it all comes together.

Sexual assault is an act, complaint or not. Any sexual contact, minor or not, without consent is sexual assault.

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

https://www.justice.gov/ovw/sexual-assault

You might consider actually knowing a little bit about what you're talking about before spewing out ridiculous comments into attributable print. Googling a definition takes a minimum of effort, and it can be a first step toward keeping yourself from looking foolish.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sexual assault is an act, complaint or not. Any sexual contact, minor or not, without consent is sexual assault.

That's categorically false, because if the person doesn't mind than it isn't an assault. Do you and your significant other ask before being touched by each other?

If anything, you just outright exemplified what I was speaking of :rotfl:

You might consider actually knowing a little bit about what you're talking about before spewing out ridiculous comments into attributable print. Googling a definition takes a minimum of effort, and it can be a first step toward keeping yourself from looking foolish.

~Context~

Just shut it, those as yourself get more dumb by the day- sitting here trivializing the difference between a mere act and an assault :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

14359267_1796426990637951_3938333658553629796_n.jpg

I say yes, since there's been many cases of women proven to have lied about it.

As well, one should always question when women make such allegations against wealthy people. For obvious reasons.

But these libs and fems don't want any of that, because they are inherently unreasonable in this matter.

Yes, they should so that just goes to show what you "know" once again. Anyone who lies about rape/sexual assault should face a severe penalty if proven to be lying about it. Add this to the list of things you're obviously confused about.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, they should so that just goes to show what you "know" once again. Anyone who lies about rape/sexual assault should face a severe penalty if proven to be lying about it. Add this to the list of things you're obviously confused about.

The fact that it's only barely illegal to falsely accuse one of rape, and hardly enforced at that, says otherwise. Add this to the list of things you failed at arguing with :)

Arthur Brain

The fact that it's only barely illegal to falsely accuse one of rape, and hardly enforced at that, says otherwise. Add this to the list of things you failed at arguing with :)

Also,
if you haven't figured it out after all this time, I don't care about mere idealism. I could care less what you think.

Then don't respond then you stupid little kid. You're nothing but some whacko with a huge hang up with women as it is.

Idiot.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Then don't respond then you stupid little kid. You're nothing but some whacko with a huge hang up with women as it is.

Idiot.

:yawn:

You think women should go to prison for falsely accusing a man of rape, but it's because of people like yourself that keeps that from being legislated. So long as you be the tool that you are for feminists, not only is that not going to happen, but more men are just going to get made for something they didn't do.

In New Zealand, for example, there's been tries at their legislators to pass a law which is practically inquisitorial- that a man must prove his innocence rather than be proven guilty.
It's because of all the AB's in the world, bro :thumb:

Arthur Brain

:yawn:

You think women should go to prison for falsely accusing a man of rape, but it's because of people like yourself that keeps that from being legislated. So long as you be the tool that you are for feminists, not only is that not going to happen, but more men are just going to get made for something they didn't do.

In New Zealand, for example, there's been tries at their legislators to pass a law which is practically inquisitorial- that a man must prove his innocence rather than be proven guilty.
It's because of all the AB's in the world, bro :thumb:

You don't know a damn thing kid. Go back to your playstation dipstick.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The left (especially the CBC) has been portraying trump's foolish nonsense from eleven years ago as an admission of sexual assault

but no women have come forward to complain, and trump's own boasting said

“... when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

is it "sexual assault" if it's consensual? :dizzy:

A better question is, is it really consensual if it depends on keeping your job, supporting your family, etc....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient.

according to that definition, both my sons were the result of sexual assault, because I never gave my wife explicit consent to have sex with me

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i can't imagine a situation where sexual contact wouldn't have some conditional elements attached

Then explain how at a supermarket, hearing comments on how nice your breasts are nearly daily and dirty jokes well after asking them to stop, factor into consent, and complaints to management get you "suck it up, hes old" ?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The left (especially the CBC) has been portraying trump's foolish nonsense from eleven years ago as an admission of sexual assault

but no women have come forward to complain, and trump's own boasting said

“... when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

is it "sexual assault" if it's consensual? :dizzy:

'let you do it' doesn't mean consensual. :eek: In reality, my guess is that at least some of the girls were taking advantage of the situation as much as Trump was but without specifics it's hard to say.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
'let you do it' doesn't mean consensual. :eek:

have you ever dated?

In reality, my guess is that at least some of the girls were taking advantage of the situation as much as Trump was but without specifics it's hard to say.

trumps a pig

the women who let him grope them without slapping his face are pigs