• FOOLS-----23516

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I probably won't do as many as her, but I will try.

:mock: meshak....and have some more red.

Help? Her mouth must be stopped. I am hoping she is embarassed and hurt, and goes away for a while. Even just shuts it for a day or two.

Nick M meshak

NickM mocked me in my user cp but that is not showing in this copy and paste, He knows how to manipulate the post. He sure is sleazy guy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:darwinsm:

:mock: :allsmile:

This moron has to be an evolutionist. :chuckle:

Readers,

As you can see, this forum main streamers has no class at all. And they are claiming to be true Christians and mocking their opponents as non-believers and anti-Christ.

They are good at mocking and slandering true Christians. They are not interested in being obedient to Jesus, so that's how they show their "faithfulness" to Jesus by calling Him "God" yet dishonor Him as their Lord..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: meshak

You can't copy and paste a picture. You have to use the proper tags.

meshak = :loser:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I need to use the back alley more often. I like this. :mock: meshak

Somehow that mocking smiley is not showing in my post and paste. Ans some comments cannot copy and paste and I do it when I try to do yours.

You are sleazy guy, dude.

Back alley talk is your style and it suit you very well.

And you are pretending to be true Christian. That's all it is "pretentiousness."

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looks like we are having another meshak whine in. :mmph:

meshak--->:allsmile:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey G&P,

they are mocking you all over the broad making many threads about you. I am defending you for their despicable tactics even though I don't agree with your gospel.

But I will not miss this kind of deceitfulness to point out because this is how they misrepresent Jesus. Ungodly witnessing is mocking God and Jesus.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like G&P. She has always been decent to me, and I haven't personally seen any evidence that she is delusional.:jessilu:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Hey G&P,

they are mocking you all over the broad making many threads about you. I am defending you for their despicable tactics even though I don't agree with your gospel.

But I will not miss this kind of deceitfulness to point out because this is how they misrepresent Jesus. Ungodly witnessing is mocking God and Jesus.

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

You see, the posters on this thread are all white sepulchers. We all know how that teaching goes- beautiful on the outside, but full of dead bones.
This is exactly what they sow on here. They appear to be mighty Christians, but everyone knows the truth of it., even the people that defend them. And so by consequence, nothing they say on here is seen as Godly and deep. They rather forfeit their justification and reap their own mockery.
Quite enlightening, if I don't say so myself.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly backwards nitwit. White and beautiful on the outside refers to appearance. So you are saying my appearance (actions) are white and beautiful? Cool!

:mock: stupid people going to hell

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Exactly backwards nitwit. White and beautiful on the outside refers to appearance. So you are saying my appearance (actions) are white and beautiful? Cool!

:mock: stupid people going to hell

Your pretentiousness is showing in many ways. You seem to believe you are true Christian and doing God's will. But all you are doing is mocking God and Jesus.

You are sad one.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Your pretentiousness is showing in many ways. You seem to believe you are true Christian and doing God's will. But all you are doing is mocking God and Jesus.

You are sad one.

He can't grasp the metaphor anymore then he can grasp Scripture in general. It's no wonder he mistakes the way he acts as Godly.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81156
I made this thread after my ban was lifted, and to no surprise, it got lots of views and zero replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Inzl Kett If you didn't whine so much, you would be negged so much.

Inzl stopped neg reps me since I started exposing her fit. But I guess she cannot hold herself too long.

this is her neg reps for me.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak, you squeal like a stuck pig when someone neg reps you. :rotfl: It makes soooo tempting to neg rep you again. :chuckle:

As the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and you have been squeaking a lot lately. :darwinsm:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, you squeal like a stuck pig when someone neg reps you. :rotfl: It makes soooo tempting to neg rep you again. :chuckle:

As the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and you have been squeaking a lot lately. :darwinsm:

mock on mocker.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned

This is coming from someone who has a mountain of rep, likely from people whom share the same ridiculous attitude and standing.

That's why rep points are obsolete. I pretty much treat it like a post/comment sect.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is coming from someone who has a mountain of rep, likely from people whom share the same ridiculous attitude and standing.

That's why rep points are obsolete. I pretty much treat it like a post/comment sect.

She is a NickM kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.