Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Ok here's a quiz

Judas hung himself.
Judas bowels gushed out.

Which was true and why?

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-01-03%2Bat%2B12.01.49%2BPM.png

http://marveluniversity.blogspot.com/2015/01/marvel-collectors-item-classics-30.html

II SAMUEL 1:16 And David said unto him, Thy blood [be] upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain the LORD'S anointed.
II SAMUEL 1:17 And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son:
II SAMUEL 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow: behold, [it is] written in the book of Jasher.)
II SAMUEL 1:19 The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen!

Jesus anointed all twelve apostles at the last supper, indicating that he was the author and publisher of the work they would perform of their testimony. ....................... BLAH BLAH BLAH, Judas was hung and his bowels gushed out .......................... this does not mean anything literal, because it is a parable for the work God performed when he finished the testimony of Judas. (Right now I really don't want to say anything that will stop these non-whi*tes from their pleasure of in***t, r*pe, and m**der, they do to me continually ... took down two of their notable kinds based on the level force recently, going for three, nightly walk tonight).

After Jesus allowed Judas to betray him, inorder to reveal the glory of Joseph the Blessing. This eliminated the Roman resistance to the Jewish People's sin of the murder of Jesus. The short answer is the Romans were a representation of "Judah - that tribe that would get the title of "Head of the Tribes" (as the title of head of the tribes and head of the priest hood was divided in the events of the new testament). The Jewish people may not of been witnesses of the conclusion of the testimony of Judas. (1 Samuel 15:17, Samuel had falsely claimed that the title of "Head of the Tribes", and "Head of the Priesthood", was divided in the days of David. This took place with Judas, or that is when God announced this division with the conclusion of the testimony of Judas) Love and Blessings (As I've stated, two of their notable non-wh**** are deceased based on the level of force recently, now tonight after dark, I'm going for number 3, it is that simple).

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Flamingnigg,
That's wrong. Someone else's turn

(FALSE ... They put a gun to Abraham Lincoln's Head and Blew his Brains out, nightly walk tonight. God is explaining something like spontaneous combustion, to identify with the second resurrection. God abandoned the practice of speaking in tongs, so, we'll just have to wait for the Antichrist to Die ... as I've stated, I'm handling a public threat of the highest degree of magnitude)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jewish law stated that if someone commits suicide in Jerusalem that their body must be thrown over the wall to cleanse the city for Passover

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
So judas hung himself and then his body was taken and thrown over the wall of the city causing his bowels to gush out.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL