In the twinkling of an eye

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My actual thoughts after seeing it was "did these guys even have a bible?" I think I repeated that in so many words.

i seriously didn't know it was based on the book when i was watching it in 2014

still, a good performance by cage and lea thompson :thumb:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is it really about non-violence in actions? or is actually about actions in love and without hatred? One of those necessarily leads to the other, the other does not.

I am talking about obvious organizational disobedience which most trin churches are disregarding

Please try to see my point.

thanks.

Rosenritter

You said evil things to me from your heart. Now what?

Hmm? You are pretending to read the thoughts of my heart? There's only One that has that ability, the one who PROPERLY bears the name "God's Truth" or "the Word of God." If you mean how I identify your actions as blasphemous when you call yourself "God's Truth" and berate others for opposing "God's Truth" when they disagree with specific statements of yours?

That's no hatred of you, that's recognizing blasphemy as blasphemy. You are not "God's Truth." Goodness knows I've tried to reach out to you a few times and you responded with strife.

Rosenritter

I am talking about obvious organizational disobedience which most trin churches are disregarding

Please try to see my point.

thanks.

You're missing Jesus's point entirely. "Non-violence" is simply the LACK of doing something specific and is worthless in itself. The positive "love your neighbor" and "love your enemy" will naturally answer the evil of violence on its own.

God's Truth

Hmm? You are pretending to read the thoughts of my heart? There's only One that has that ability, the one who PROPERLY bears the name "God's Truth" or "the Word of God." If you mean how I identify your actions as blasphemous when you call yourself "God's Truth" and berate others for opposing "God's Truth" when they disagree with specific statements of yours?

That's no hatred of you, that's recognizing blasphemy as blasphemy. You are not "God's Truth." Goodness knows I've tried to reach out to you a few times and you responded with strife.

You don't know God's Word, God's Truth, if you did you wouldn't say we don't know what is in another heart.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're missing Jesus's point entirely. "Non-violence" is simply the LACK of doing something specific and is worthless in itself. The positive "love your neighbor" and "love your enemy" will naturally answer the evil of violence on its own.

here you go, swallowing the camel talk.