I'm ready for Hillary

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My Son, he's 40 years old, a college graduate and he's voting for Hillary. If you ask him why you'll hear the softening sound of a "Cricket Choir." He doesn't really know. They brainwash kids in College these days. They turn out many fine Liberal thinkers in the process.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I grew up in a family of Democrats. We were taught, the Democrats stood for the poor folks and the Republicans stood for the rich. That's what they believed in the 50s and early 60s. The first time I voted was for Ronald Reagan in 1980. Since then, I've always played it safe, voting Republican. However, I'm more Conservative than the Republican party of today. Unfortunately, we're limited today and I would NEVER vote for a Liberal politician under any circumstances.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
attachment.php

It's missing a mirror. Don't want to go mistaking Rosie for Hillary now.
Or do you :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW would rather see Hillary in office then, take a chance on bettering our country. I've witnessed his vitriol over the years and in my opinion, he's a real certified Wacko.

(i.e. Grossie has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality a bit too personal).

I've been wanting to debate you for sometime now, when can we do it? I'll provide the facts behind Donald Trump's past and current liberal ideology while you...

call me names. (Because that's what liberals like Grossie do).

Start the thread, I'll be there.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now a few words from one of Trump's misogynist lemmings.

meh :idunno:

i ignore most of what he posts

too many pics of gross naked fags for my tastes

So you ignore all of the informative articles that I post and only look at the pictures of naked homosexuals exposing themselves to children?

You Libertarians are something...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He would certainly strike up a conversation about the LBGTQ agenda

I would probably ask how you felt about proud and unrepentant homosexual activist Peter Thiel speaking as Donald Trump's very special guest at the Republican National Convention. I bet that just ran shivers of joy up that rainbow colored spin of yours Aaron.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(i.e. Grossie has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality a bit too personal).

I've been wanting to debate you for sometime now, when can we do it? I'll provide the facts behind Donald Trump's past and current liberal ideology while you...

I ONLY post you once in a great while, otherwise, I have no desire to have any kind of conversation with people like you. I'm a Conservative until the end. I believe Homosexuality is a chosen "Lust of the flesh, and a sin." One is not born Gay, they choose to be Gay. Christ shed His blood for the sins of ALL humanity.

However, only those who hear the Gospel and place their faith in Christ will inherit eternal life. What else is left to say? Do you think ALL sins of the flesh will disappear just because you rant and rave about them? I think not. As long as the earth, in its present state is here, we'll have homosexuals, drunks, adulterers, thieves, etc, running around. Laws don't always eradicate vices/sins. One need only look at the Prohibition era to realize that. ACW has a pet Sin he concentrates on. We'll see if he can end it permanently? I somehow doubt it.

I'll be voting for Trump. Go ahead and vote for Hillary. We'll wait and see who wins, okay?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I ONLY post you once in a great while, otherwise, I have no desire to have any kind of conversation with people like you.

In this 2 page thread I'm counting 1 post where you responded to me conversing with rocketman, and 4 posts personally attacking me. When you post "once in a great while" you sure get your moneys worth.

I'm a Conservative until the end. I believe Homosexuality is a chosen "Lust of the flesh, and a sin." One is not born Gay, they choose to be Gay. Christ shed His blood for the sins of ALL humanity.

Then why are you voting for a Presidential candidate who amongst other things had a proud and unrepentant homosexual activist by the name of Peter Thiel speak at the recent Republican National Convention and who also invited drag queen (the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym) to use the women's restroom at any Trump property?

However, only those who hear the Gospel and place their faith in Christ will inherit eternal life. What else is left to say? Do you think ALL sins of the flesh will disappear just because you rant and rave about them? I think not. As long as the earth, in its present state is here, we'll have homosexuals, drunks, adulterers, thieves, etc, running around. Laws don't always eradicate vices/sins. One need only look at the Prohibition era to realize that. ACW has a pet Sin he concentrates on. We'll see if he can end it permanently? I somehow doubt it.[/I]

Are you for decriminalizing laws against driving while under the influence of alcohol and theft like you are homosexuality? I think Grossie has a personal interest in this particular sin.

I'll be voting for Trump. Go ahead and vote for Hillary. We'll wait and see who wins, okay?

Since I won't be voting for either of them, I'll be a winner in God's Eyes for respecting His Word when it comes to choosing civil leaders.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll be a winner in God's Eyes for respecting His Word when it comes to choosing civil leaders.

You're self-deceiving yourself again. The fact is, you're not a "WINNER" in anybody's eyes but your own. Every time I read one of your posts I have to have a roll of Tums within reach pal. I pretty much ignore you most of the time, however, once in awhile I'll check to see if you're still haunting TOL. I have absolutely no respect for you. I really mean it. I Thank God I'm not in close proximity to your presence.

I have to close now, my stomach is getting queasy just posting this. Ya know what I mean? Most likely not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Obama was a horrible President. (an all time low) Now, to add injury to insult, we have the Clinton's on the horizon trying to worm their way into the leadership of this country. The truth be told, I don't believe people would be so zealous to make Hillary the President if Bill didn't come with the deal. The Libs love Bill and see an opportunity to have him back in office.