I'm a Muslim gold star parent so just shut up

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CpAxkvJVIAQalLg.jpg

marke

Doesn't "The Parable of the Good Samaritan" teach us that everyone is our neighbor - including groups and individuals who do not necessarily share our culture and beliefs?
How many Christian, as compared to Moslem nations, participated in WW1 and WW2?

Many Christians participated in WW2 for good reasons. Those refusing to fight must have had their reasons, but many of those who fought had very good reasons. When I see morons lining up innocent victims along the beach and cutting off their heads because their religion teaches murder, I say its time to take up arms and go fight those bloody savages.

Unfortunately, when it comes to killing one's "neighbors," Christians don't take a back seat to anybody!

I will kill my neighbor if my neighbor cannot be stopped from murdering innocent children any other way.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Many Christians participated in WW2 for good reasons. Those refusing to fight must have had their reasons, but many of those who fought had very good reasons. When I see morons lining up innocent victims along the beach and cutting off their heads because their religion teaches murder, I say its time to take up arms and go fight those bloody savages.

I will kill my neighbor if my neighbor cannot be stopped from murdering innocent children any other way.
The Civil War, America's bloodiest conflict, pitted Christians against each other and was a precursor for WW1.

Many of its leaders, particularly in the South, considered themselves to be devout Christians (ie. Stonewall Jackson) but that didn't stop them from violating the 4th Commandment.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The Civil War, America's bloodiest conflict, pitted Christians against each other and was a precursor for WW1.

Many of its leaders, particularly in the South, considered themselves to be devout Christians (ie. "Stonewall" Jackson) but that didn't stop them from violating the 6th Commandment -"Thou shalt not kill!"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Benghazi Widow Blasts Khans:
Why Is Your Son’s Death More Tragic Than My Husband’s?
http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/04/b...ons-death-more-tragic-than-my-husbands-video/
Nobody is arguing that the death of a son is more tragic than the death of a husband - what gave the Khan's story "legs," however, was the fact that Donald Trump insisted on making it an issue over a 6 day period.

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand,chose not to respond and therein lies the difference.

marke

Many of its leaders, particularly in the South, considered themselves to be devout Christians (ie. "Stonewall" Jackson) but that didn't stop them from violating the 6th Commandment -"Thou shalt not kill!"

You must have missed the addenda, 'Thou shalt not kill innocent Jews or thou shalt be killed by American Christians.'

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You must have missed the addenda, 'Thou shalt not kill innocent Jews or thou shalt be killed by American Christians.'
I think the 6th Commandment is abundantly clear - I don't recall God stating that it is negotiable, open to interpretation or subject to exceptions in the "fine print!"

marke

I think the 6th Commandment is abundantly clear - I don't recall God stating that it is negotiable, open to interpretation or subject to exceptions in the "fine print!"

Different Christians have different convictions. In Romans 14 we find some Christians have no problem eating meat, but there are those who are weak who do not eat meat. You don't have to gird on the armor and go to battle but there is nothing preventing others from going to war to defend your right to believe like you choose.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
from violating the 4th Commandment.

You all are the one's who violate the Sabbath, celebrating a doomed creation over the resurrected Christ.

Did it never occur to you that Saturday is the last day of creation and Sunday is a new one, in which Christ rose?

A bunch of morons, is what you all are. I'm tired of hearing your flimsy, redundant story spewed over and over again. Go be Jewish.